DailyBuyMySongOnITunes: Part 44

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyBuyMySongOnITunes: Part 44

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

The way Bryan says "Huh" after every single thing he says to Oliie drives me up the wall.

You want breakfast huh?

See Finn huh?

You like that huh?

That's good huh?

Not everything is a fracking question Bryan!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by twomommies »

Whatshesaid_2015 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Oh, but Missy thinks it's great that she's so picky, Miss Special Snowflake. And the thinks it's cute that Ollie is turning into a picky pain in the ass "just like me". Sigh. That's right. It's more important that he be a cute pain in the ass like you than have him develop good eating habits and get good nutrition for his growing body and brain. She likes to Google. She should Google brain growth in the first five years.
My daughter was watching Cullen and Katie earlier, and they took MG to another gym class. It would be so great for B&M to do that with Ollie. The activity and socialization would be so great for him, and they're always filming him jumping off things, and encouraging him to be a "daredevil", so why not channel it?
It's not like they don't have time or funds, even with a newborn and the ubiquitous nursing.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Ollie has about as much chance of going to Mommy & Me classes as Jackson and Calvin have of getting toys to play with.
Why wouldn't they get toys??

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
lori_plyler
Amateur
Amateur

DailyBuyMySongOnITunes: Part 44

Unread post by lori_plyler »

lmmomSD wrote:
lori_plyler wrote:Did anyone catch that they had to get out in the sun for the vitamin D for Finns eyes? They said they were kind of yellow. Isn't that a sign of kidney issues? I know it can be jaundice, also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. It's jaundice. Hope they're keeping track of it. Don't want Finn back in the hospital under a bili-light.
Oh, and _loved_ the comment about Ollie's chances for a gym class!

Oh yes. It's the liver that is the issue with jaundice, not the kidneys...Image I was just mixed up!

francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ugliest baby shoes, or shoes for that matter, ever.

Screenshot_2015-10-30-21-56-44.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mz1234
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mz1234 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:The way Bryan says "Huh" after every single thing he says to Oliie drives me up the wall.

You want breakfast huh?

See Finn huh?

You like that huh?

That's good huh?

Not everything is a fracking question Bryan!
hahaha he says it so often.. I read it in his voice!!

mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

I'm surprised she hasn't gotten a new Tula wrap or anything..

Anyone here have a Tula or knows about Tulas?
If so, anyone notice that her photographer is a Tula model?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So they say their best friends have to fight to be the best, and both couples come see B & M, but they don't go see them?

az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/30 ... 255ed1.jpg[/img]

Seems all this family does is lounge around and take naps. Why go to another house if you're just going to go to sleep??? They are so strange, and lazy and incredibly boring!!! I feel so bad for Jimmy actually. The guy seems to have no personality or motivation to do anything. All you ever see of him is laying on the couch looking at his phone...sad.

Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

I don't think it's just the newborn pics she's referring to, but the total amount of photo sessions.

Supposedly Bryan is a photographer right? We get very few pictures that he's taken of his family doing things. They do photosession after photosession. How many have they had in 2 years? I think it's already double digits!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]

Ehh, this one doesn't bother me as much because they have small growing children. They change so much in this time. If I could afford it I'd do just as many sessions.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

twomommies wrote:
Whatshesaid_2015 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Oh, but Missy thinks it's great that she's so picky, Miss Special Snowflake. And the thinks it's cute that Ollie is turning into a picky pain in the ass "just like me". Sigh. That's right. It's more important that he be a cute pain in the ass like you than have him develop good eating habits and get good nutrition for his growing body and brain. She likes to Google. She should Google brain growth in the first five years.
My daughter was watching Cullen and Katie earlier, and they took MG to another gym class. It would be so great for B&M to do that with Ollie. The activity and socialization would be so great for him, and they're always filming him jumping off things, and encouraging him to be a "daredevil", so why not channel it?
It's not like they don't have time or funds, even with a newborn and the ubiquitous nursing.

Ollie has about as much chance of going to Mommy & Me classes as Jackson and Calvin have of getting toys to play with.

Good question!
sunshinean
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshinean »

twomommies wrote:Ugliest baby shoes, or shoes for that matter, ever.

Screenshot_2015-10-30-21-56-44.png
I think he is cute but he looks a lot like Bryan' s side of the family. I feel like his eyes are like Nancy's. Missy is going to hate if Finn doesn't have her "big blue eyes"...
aalley
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aalley »

actuallydear wrote:
mommyluvv wrote:
But Bryan used to do all their photo's and I am pretty when he had his own business he even did newborn, I could be wrong though. So, I think it's more so them just being lazy

He did do a couple of newborns. He did Bailey's ones and they weren't posed very well, or edited well at all.
https://lanningimagery.smugmug.com/Clients his smug mug, his pictures aren't all that great... he's just someone who has a decent camera that's all, i've seen better photos on an iPhone. I think they were right to get professional photos although i find random family shoots unnecessary!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

twomommies wrote:
Whatshesaid_2015 wrote:

Because they might mess up Ellie's perfect house Image
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

az2639 wrote: Seems all this family does is lounge around and take naps. Why go to another house if you're just going to go to sleep??? They are so strange, and lazy and incredibly boring!!! I feel so bad for Jimmy actually. The guy seems to have no personality or motivation to do anything. All you ever see of him is laying on the couch looking at his phone...sad.

What the hell is wrong with the hollisters? I've never in my life seen an entire family who naps and lounges as much as these layabouts.
:roll:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

francis3125 wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/30 ... b19e2e.jpg[/img][img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/30 ... 2a588f.jpg[/img]

I _refuse_ to let Bryan ruin this movie for me. BTW, she says "amok" 4 times, not 3. So there, Bryan.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I think finely doesn't look cute because one he's a newborn and two he looks like freaking MIMI!!!!!! Omg new pic she posted its all Mimi!!! I can't explain it!!!! And has anyone realized how much missy looks like her dad?!? When Jim had his glasses off I was like woah!! Totally missy! Anyway Finley looks so different from Oliver, but similar if that makes sense lol.
glowingrooms
Informer
Informer

Unread post by glowingrooms »

I'm glad I can count on you guys to recap vlogs. I had a hectic week and wasn't able to really watch the vlogs so I'm glad I can read here to get the gist of it.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I think Ollie and Finn are very different looking, so is Calvin.

When they are compared to Jackson, Gaines, Noah (who are some more you tube babies) who are cute, darling, have a good personality (Boston's personality makes him cute), happy, etc. it stands out even more. When I first began watching Bonnie I thought her kids weren't the cutest and Joel was ugly, now, their personalities and actions have won me, and a lot of us, over. They are cuties now and I find them endearing.
heather_nicole21

Unread post by heather_nicole21 »

mommyluvv wrote:I'm surprised she hasn't gotten a new Tula wrap or anything..

Anyone here have a Tula or knows about Tulas?
If so, anyone notice that her photographer is a Tula model?
She was wearing a tula wrap In today's vlog!

Return to “Daily Bumps”