Title credit to: violet-kelsey
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: HD Mess Cam -Part 65

Unread post by CypKitty »

Continuing on from the last thread, I agree that Chris isn't in the photos because he isn't arse whipped by Jess. I believe he is a bit like Gabe - doesn't take all of Jess's shit.

And thank goodness for that!
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I think someone else said it but her kids probably don't even realize they're supposed to pick their own costumes, they wear whatever Jess tells them to. That will change soon though
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

So were the other kids there? She hasn't posted anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gandalf
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gandalf »

I am BEYOND happy that she didn't do Frozen. I was worried she'd ruin it for me. That was our costumes this year! I was Anna, Hubs was Kristoff, and little guy was Olaf. I agree with multiple children you should let them be mismatched as long as that's what they pick. I feel that I'm lucky because I plan on having just my one baby and he will pick a costume each year and it will be so easy to coordinate with him rather than push another child into the theme.i love dressing up! I really think it's weird how she doesn't keep the characters at the right ages. One year she had Princess Ariel being 3 and Prince Eric was like 20. Now Wendy is older than Captain Hook. I get how she probably really wanted to make Kyson look evil (Hook) but on Once Upon a Time, he is amazing! Like Kyson! She missed out on the Scooby-Doo theme.
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by youmustbecrazy »

I'm pretty sure Chris would not be down with the mystery gang idea. I could be wrong but I imagine he's had a lifetime of Scooby Doo jokes and teasing. Those with frequently teased names are rarely in the mood for setting themselves up for even more.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

The only reason she does the theme costumes with adults included is for the attention. Even better for her that most adults don't dress up. She wants to stand out. She will take good or bad attention.
I remember one year she posted that she was almost finished making the halloweeen costumes. I forget which ones/which year it was. Maybe the Little Mermaid? When she showed them all i was honestly impressed with how they all looked. Then it came out later that she had not made them, and that it was her grandmother that had. Does anyone remember that?
mamatotwocubs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamatotwocubs »

Does anyone else find it weird that she hasn't posted anything since yesterday morning? ....odd for her. Although I find her annoying, I hope everything is okay...
lylalou
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lylalou »

mamatotwocubs wrote:Does anyone else find it weird that she hasn't posted anything since yesterday morning? ....odd for her. Although I find her annoying, I hope everything is okay...
The whole family are probably on a post-Halloween sugar crash.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I said this on the last thread, but I don't think Chris had the kids this Halloween because he had them last year. I wonder if he decided to spend the day over there.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

Ripley wrote:The only reason she does the theme costumes with adults included is for the attention. Even better for her that most adults don't dress up. She wants to stand out. She will take good or bad attention.
I remember one year she posted that she was almost finished making the halloweeen costumes. I forget which ones/which year it was. Maybe the Little Mermaid? When she showed them all i was honestly impressed with how they all looked. Then it came out later that she had not made them, and that it was her grandmother that had. Does anyone remember that?
Pretty sure it was The Little Mermaid costumes.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

hannahbanana wrote:I said this on the last thread, but I don't think Chris had the kids this Halloween because he had them last year. I wonder if he decided to spend the day over there.
I hope he did. He needs to spend some time with just his two boys without having a step child constantly hanging from him, or Jess with her camera tryin to get a good shot.

Maisie_Claire
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maisie_Claire »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:I said this on the last thread, but I don't think Chris had the kids this Halloween because he had them last year. I wonder if he decided to spend the day over there.
I hope he did. He needs to spend some time with just his two boys without having a step child constantly hanging from him, or Jess with her camera tryin to get a good shot.

I hope so too. As much as I don't like the guy he is their dad so of course they love him and need some quality time with him which is rare if at all these days.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Maisie_Claire wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:

I hope so too. As much as I don't like the guy he is their dad so of course they love him and need some quality time with him which is rare if at all these days.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Agree with you both. To spend 6(?) hours in the car is not really considered quality time especially when they're headed to a house full of kids and Landen being attached by the hip to Chris. I wonder if Ashley is willing to spilt her holidays with Chris as long as he doesn't take them anywhere. I do hope that he spend Halloween with his boys. Those poor boys need their father.
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by youmustbecrazy »

I bet Jess is dropping cookies every time he stays over there. With the amount of cheating in her history, she's probably always worried about it.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

So Stabby is Facebook friends with drakes brother. How weird.
taylortot15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by taylortot15 »

I'm sorry for this being OT, but does anyone remember a YouTube mom that had a son named Brighton and her husband was like a radio host or something? Again, I'm sorry for this being OT.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Not as weird as drakes dad flirting with Jessica. Talk about gross.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

does Jess tone lilia's hair ?
60redkittens
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 60redkittens »

Is it just me or does it look as though Lilia is missing a bottom tooth? I don't remember Mess ever posting anything about it but I could be wrong
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “JesssFam”