Daily Finally Finley: Part 45

FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Daily Finally Finley: Part 45

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

Kryptonite wrote:I think Bryan'sfamoly doesn't visit as often due to inconvenience and lack of money.

If it's their choice to stay in a hotel that's fine but there's no real reason why they shouldn't stay with M&B. They clearly have no trouble letting other guests stay with them.

When is the last time Bryan's dad visited?
Baby "Sprinkle"
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

OMG He looks like Jimmy's twin!!!
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

lmmomSD wrote:
lurkymclurkerston wrote:Did I miss news that Bryan's mom is visiting? Or is this just discussion on that subject?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, we're just discussing it because she has a new grandchild, and it would be expected for her to visit in a normal household.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Ah, gotcha!!

Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

[quote="violet-kelsey black"]I'm going to Hell. Goodbye.

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/02 ... 14afb7.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/

Someone read my
Mind

Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

Aww yes the sprinkle the hairdressers put on. That hair dresser goes above and beyond her job for this family holy cow

smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

Bryan would have looked much better in a Mr Potato Head costume

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
jobrohoex3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jobrohoex3 »

lmmomSD wrote:^^I totally see that. When he gave her the purse for Mother's Day, he kept saying, "Did I do good?".
My daughter just showed me the IG picture of Finn. He looks like a demon baby! And what does he mean by "Ahoy!"? There's nothing remotely nautical about that picture!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
The onesie says ahoy matey

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Sweet456 wrote:At 25/26 years old he should be adult enough to get over whatever issues he had with his mom when he was younger. Especially now that he has kids of his own. Life is too precious to withhold those kiddo's from their grandma and aunt.

No. You don't just "get over" your mother choosing a piece of ass over her own child. As a mother, I'd throw my own husband in front of a train if it meant saving my children. What Nancy did was unforgivable and she should thank whatever deity she believes in that her son allows any relationship at all.
Life is too precious to force children to have toxic relationships for the sake of faaaamily. Yuck. Blood doesn't entitle anyone to a relationship.
:roll:
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Theirmom wrote:
Sweet456 wrote:At 25/26 years old he should be adult enough to get over whatever issues he had with his mom when he was younger. Especially now that he has kids of his own. Life is too precious to withhold those kiddo's from their grandma and aunt.

No. You don't just "get over" your mother choosing a piece of ass over her own child. As a mother, I'd throw my own husband in front of a train if it meant saving my children. What Nancy did was unforgivable and she should thank whatever deity she believes in that her son allows any relationship at all.
Life is too precious to force children to have toxic relationships for the sake of faaaamily. Yuck. Blood doesn't entitle anyone to a relationship.
Honestly he's what, 26? He needs to get over it and let her see her Grandchildren. He's a grown man and you can't also blame his sister for it.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

twomommies wrote:
Theirmom wrote:

Honestly he's what, 26? He needs to get over it and let her see her Grandchildren. He's a grown man and you can't also blame his sister for it.

Give her access to grandchildren that she could potentially hurt and disregard like she did her own child?
No.
Being genetically linked to someone doesn't entitle them to a relationship.
You obviously weren't raised by a toxic person if you think that anyone should just "get over" being abandoned by a parent. His mother chose a temporary love interest over her child. Can you imagine doing that, as a mother? She's lucky he talks to her at all. I am in awe of the forgiveness he's managed to show her.
:roll:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

^^^^ Unless you have more details than what we've seen, I think you have a ton of assumption there. He FOUGHT with his stepdad, had a temper tantrum and moved in with his piece of ass girlfriend.... probably mostly because he COULD. What teen wouldn't do that. Maybe Nancy was trying to have rules and be firm with B, and he liked Missy's I own my family lifestyle better? We don't know. We do know Bryan is a "storyteller" and diva though, so I'm not so sure He didn't embellish to get what he wanted/make it sound less sinful.

But really, why are we debating the Nancy thing again anyway?This has been done MANY times. People argue Bryan is upset with his mom, only for her to come visit and it be obvious he's fine with her.... it's Missy's issue.

Bryan also moved away from his beloved Gram, and Missy acts irritated if she's ever brought up (which she rarely is anymore). Plus I'm his Still Standing article he talks about how hard his mom worked and how she did a good job raising him and his sister.

I think this is just the Hollisters finding outsiders threatening. They don't like Bev either (she isn't even referred to as Ollie's aunt... always Bryan's sister) and Missy was passive aggressive AF about the car thing by having other things to do than go shopping with them.

Bryan is the one spinning the tale about how his mom's husband was mean to him. He has enough attitude now, can you imagine him as a teen!
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

I agree.its incredibly difficult to just "get over" when you were chosen over some man.I think you really need to experience it to actually understand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
mz1234
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mz1234 »

Theirmom wrote:
Yeah. I think this is one of those situations where we can't judge how he reacts unless you've been through something similar yourself. I could only imagine what Bryan felt as a kid,or teen, when his mother made that decision. I think he's managed to forgive his mother, and that's amazing, but we also can't expect him to forget everything. If he chooses to stay a bit distant from her I think that's understandable. The problem would be if this decision is based on something Missy is encouraging and not something he genuinely feels

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Also to add.... the time he went off with his Gram was when he and Bev were younger. It was just them then, no stepdad. He has said she worked 2 jobs, so is possible they went to live with her for awhile so Nancy could prepare to move closer. We don't know.

She was a single mom, and there's no shame in needing help. I'm not about to judge her for that. Heck, Missy couldn't handle Ollie alone when B was in Cambidia, but Nancy shou so handle the 2 perfectly while working 2 jobs?
gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

twomommies wrote:
Theirmom wrote:

The type of mom that does that has other flaws. It didn't end at abandonment. If she's a complete witch off camera or something then no she isn't entitled to anything. We've probably seen 20 minutes of total footage of his mom and sister. We really don't know a thing about them.

My mom has a similar surface personality to his mom and trust me it's totally different when she isn't "on." There's no way of telling how his mom really acts.
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I don think anyone is judging the fact she wanted help.It's just not easy to get over your own mother will choosing a man over their own child,and even if he was fighting with him enough for him to leave why wouldn't his mother just leave the guy?I mean this your CHILD,men are replaceable.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Theirmom wrote:

Theirmom wrote:
twomommies wrote:
Theirmom wrote: No. You don't just "get over" your mother choosing a piece of ass over her own child. As a mother, I'd throw my own husband in front of a train if it meant saving my children. What Nancy did was unforgivable and she should thank whatever deity she believes in that her son allows any relationship at all.

Give her access to grandchildren that she could potentially hurt and disregard like she did her own child?
No.
Being genetically linked to someone doesn't entitle them to a relationship.
You obviously weren't raised by a toxic person if you think that anyone should just "get over" being abandoned by a parent. His mother chose a temporary love interest over her child. Can you imagine doing that, as a mother? She's lucky he talks to her at all. I am in awe of the forgiveness he's managed to show her.
They can at least have her there, letting her see them doesn't mean she's alone when them. I had parents who would verbally and physically abuse me, but when I have kids I already decided they can see them, but only with me around. You don't need to fully forgive, but when it comes to her passing they'll feel sorry.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Wow, all logic and facts have left this thread. Maybe everyone go back and rewatch the "Draw My Life".

There are a ton of people inserting their own experience into this debate. It's getting a bit "fan fiction". We know what we see, and Bryan seems comfortable and happy when his mom is around.
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

There's no need to be nasty because we think it's wrong

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I don't think Bryan still has mommy issues, (obviously he does spend time and seems to be very close to her when she comes visits), it's Missy and the hollisters who still have issues with Bryan's mom. I think THEY'RE the ones who still haven't forgiven for whatever reason there is. Clearly some major drama happened between both families.
As for Bryan's dad, the last we've seen him was during Missy's sprinkle. My guess is that they asked Bryan to not film around them which is why we don't see them as much anymore.

Return to “Daily Bumps”