Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)

Supernaturalfan
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)

Unread post by Supernaturalfan »

Eh idc she can post about my account I've never talked to her since I am new here and wouldn't give out my account unless I trusted you but Caroline only got excited cause she thought she was going to find out who the people where

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Supernaturalfan wrote:It doesn't have the names of the account on this screenshot

Yes it does
Supernaturalfan
Talker
Talker

Okay so how can I delete it? I didn't mean to post it with the names

fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Unread post by fuzzyjeans »

Supernaturalfan wrote:Eh idc she can post about my account I've never talked to her since I am new here and wouldn't give out my account unless I trusted you but Caroline only got excited cause she thought she was going to find out who the people where

Yeah, I didn't give my info to anyone. Not worth it. So we are good. Sucks for Caroline.

Ms Truthseeker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ms Truthseeker »

PigwidgeonPride wrote:Just saying
In the text you shared Caroline said it wasn't a professional photo- and it was obvious because it was off center? that the adoption lady took it.

Then she said it was professional in a FB post.

Then she said it wasn't.

Then she said it was but she bought it hence no credit or watermark.

So I don't know, who is lying? Please let me know if you figure it out.

Ms Truthseeker
Talker
Talker

Mods shouldn't erase anything for Caroline as long as it doesn't show babies face. She posts for strangers to see, any one of them could screenshot and share on any site or forum they choose. I bet she knows someone reads here and reports back to the baby's parents or legal people so she doesn't want them to know she's still posting pics of their baby. Caroline if you want to keep her pics private and SACRED, then stop posting them. Respect that innocent baby girl as much as you want everyone else too. Show some maturity and integrity.

PigwidgeonPride
TROLL

Unread post by PigwidgeonPride »

Ok so I hope this doesn't sound rude but she does keep almost all of the pictures of B sacred and private, I've seen so many and you guys have only seen the same few and that's because she has permission to post and use some but others she hasn't so she is keeping the new ones private so I don't think it's too much to ask to just not post or repost the pictures she's posted, you have access to her Instagram if you guys say the new picture of B on her ig everyone will be able to look and know what you mean it's just one little request and I honestly thought since most of your are mothers too you'd respect that. I don't see why it's such a big deal to not repost pictures of a baby. Caroline's said plenty of times she doesn't care what you post about her just leave B out of it and from my point of view that's not for Caroline's sake that's for B and her adoptive parents they shouldn't have to come online and see girls posting about their baby you know?
u+me
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by u+me »

Supernaturalfan wrote:Just a heads up someone is posting all you guys accounts

Is this about that Taylor Tragedy girl posting on her fake Instagram account?
cornlover87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cornlover87 »

Caroline cant post new pictures of B because its against the agreement they have she can only post ones that are old and we all know that @Pigwidgeonpride
u+me
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by u+me »

PigwidgeonPride wrote:Ok so I hope this doesn't sound rude but she does keep almost all of the pictures of B sacred and private, I've seen so many and you guys have only seen the same few and that's because she has permission to post and use some but others she hasn't so she is keeping the new ones private so I don't think it's too much to ask to just not post or repost the pictures she's posted, you have access to her Instagram if you guys say the new picture of B on her ig everyone will be able to look and know what you mean it's just one little request and I honestly thought since most of your are mothers too you'd respect that. I don't see why it's such a big deal to not repost pictures of a baby. Caroline's said plenty of times she doesn't care what you post about her just leave B out of it and from my point of view that's not for Caroline's sake that's for B and her adoptive parents they shouldn't have to come online and see girls posting about their baby you know?
First of all I didn't post the full photo of Brynlee, the post was only to show her comment on that photo. It had nothing to do with Brynlee. I was just pointing out that someone was lying. All of us are in agreement that we don't want to post full photos of Brynlee out of respect for her parents.
cornlover87
Talker
Talker

But no she doesn't keep them private she sends them to her little internet friends whenever they ask example #1 [img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/02 ... 61c731.jpg[/img]
PS Hi [img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/02 ... d2cd2f.jpg[/img]
Ms Truthseeker
Talker
Talker

@pigwidgeonpride
So, you didn't acknowledge what I shared about the photo being professional? You said she said it was but showed a text where she lol'd it wasn't because it was off center? Can you please address these small lies? Why does she feel the need?
She does realize anyone can screenshot pics and post anywhere, not talking about here. If she doesn't want that, then stop posting! It's not a requirement that she show her face. Yet it gets her the most attention and that's her motive. Didn't she learn from last time? Has the family asked her to stop all social media as it pertains to their daughter? Has she lost updates and visits because of the last Instagram account? (I know the answers, just wondering if she will be honest). Yet, she's back!
Stop worrying about this site, no one has ever shown her face. That's more than Caroline can say- and she has complete strangers, hundreds, following her whom she doesn't know what their intentions are. So we aren't her threat- unless again, the legal team or parents read here. That's not our problem.
If you're such good friend and defender of her- tell her the relationship with those parents and baby is more important than any social media attention. Help her see that and convince her (as hard as you're trying to convince us) that she doesn't need to post about adoption & baby pics for public consumption. They should all be sacred to her. I get sharing 1, but nothing beyond that.
And these copy write threats are laughable. Her insta posts as "proof " for her attorney is another lie. Just help your friend stop!
Oh, and I am not a mom. But I'd still not post her photos because she is an innocent baby. Her bio mom should honor her as much as I do.

PigwidgeonPride
TROLL

Unread post by PigwidgeonPride »

again I'm the messenger if Caroline asks me to post something I do so there's no need to be rude to me also I, well aware of the agreement I was just making a point ... I'm not Caroline and I'm sick of being spoken to like trash so if you want your questions answering I suggest you DM her on ig cause I'm over this also cornlover I don't have the app so I can't see those pictures ... I have no intention of downloading the app either because this site is pathetic oh and I hope you all get exposed <3
Supernaturalfan
Talker
Talker

I hope I get exposed all I do is post about supernatural on my Instagram and my Facebook is basically inactive

fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Unread post by fuzzyjeans »

PigwidgeonPride wrote:again I'm the messenger if Caroline asks me to post something I do so there's no need to be rude to me also I, well aware of the agreement I was just making a point ... I'm not Caroline and I'm sick of being spoken to like trash so if you want your questions answering I suggest you DM her on ig cause I'm over this also cornlover I don't have the app so I can't see those pictures ... I have no intention of downloading the app either because this site is pathetic oh and I hope you all get exposed <3
If you're so butt hurt by the responses you're getting then maybe tell Caroline no? Lol. You don't HAVE to post here for her. Anyone who comes on here defending her is not going to get talked to like they are royalty- I don't see why you expected that. And nope, we won't get exposed because we never revealed our real names to people. :) Sucks for you.

cornlover87
Talker
Talker

Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)

PigwidgeonPride wrote:again I'm the messenger if Caroline asks me to post something I do so there's no need to be rude to me also I, well aware of the agreement I was just making a point ... I'm not Caroline and I'm sick of being spoken to like trash so if you want your questions answering I suggest you DM her on ig cause I'm over this also cornlover I don't have the app so I can't see those pictures ... I have no intention of downloading the app either because this site is pathetic oh and I hope you all get exposed <3
Copy whats between [ img ] and paste it into safari it will show youImageImageImageImageImage️ You'll never figure out who I am.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I am so done with stupidity for the day
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Ms Truthseeker
Talker
Talker

I didn't speak to you rudely. I begged you to help your friend see the light and help her realize what's important.

KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

from here on out : Caroline , if you don't want pictures posted here then don't post them anywhere .
Justinbieber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Justinbieber »

Anyone have a ss of caroline's post thinking we'd ALL be exposed.... I'm curious lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Return to “Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)”