Jesssfam: HD Mess Cam -Part 65

sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: HD Mess Cam -Part 65

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

I think Jess is either scared to move out with Chris in fear he may do what drake did and she'd have to move back home again or like others have said she doesn't see a future with him.
Also does anyone know about when she had previously rented? If she didn't finish out her lease she may also owe money before she could rent somewhere else idk dates and time spans and such though so I could be completely off with that assumption lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mookiepoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookiepoop »

I can already see the near future video title.............. "DEVASTATING LIFE CHANGES"
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

A better title: "choices"
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I think with Drake she moved because he actually wanted to be independent. I bet with Chris he has never even brought up the idea on his own to move out. Chrissy boy has gotten too comfy staying at Mimi's "house". It's sad & embarrassing tbh.

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

karleylynn518 wrote:I think Jess is either scared to move out with Chris in fear he may do what drake did and she'd have to move back home again or like others have said she doesn't see a future with him.
Also does anyone know about when she had previously rented? If she didn't finish out her lease she may also owe money before she could rent somewhere else idk dates and time spans and such though so I could be completely off with that assumption lol.

I think she fears that if she ever moved out, Chris will leave her and she would be the one stuck with moving back into Wendy's house like the previous times. It's sad that she never seems to live on her own for more than a year before moving back home.
TurtleFOD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TurtleFOD »

Ok so I think I have a theory here!

Gabe and Drake were never completely hers, they're both close to their families and friends and this made Jessica jealous because as we all know she loves attention...
This is why she moved out with Drake, she thought he would be all hers if they lived together and Drake wouldn't be able to use the excuse that he didn't like her house/ get on with mimi (what was the reason he didn't like her house again? )

Anyway point is Chris is a loser, he has no friends Jess has to compete for attention with. He moved 6 hours from his kids and family so obviously doesn't care that much about them. Plus if he isn't working anymore that's more time and attention for Jess!

Jessica1982
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jessica1982 »

MommaBear06 wrote:
Context101 wrote:
Lady6 wrote:I actually kinda miss how jess was when she was with Drake. With Chris she is so boring!
Preach it girl! :love2: She seemed more motivated with Drake too. They moved into an apartment together with Lilia, then eventually rented a house when they got back together after the twins were born. Sure they stayed with Mimi for awhile, but she didn't plan on staying there. As much as she doesn't want to admit it, she saw a future with Drake and she doesn't with Chris. I think that's partly why she doesn't wanna move out, that and the fact that she needs everyone's help with the kids she planned & chose to have.[/quote

I think the reason why she seemed more motivated when she was with Drake was because she felt like she was out of his league in a way. I know that she bossed him around and acted like the queen bee but she didn't always act that way. After she got pregnant with the twins is when I noticed the change. It's like she had something to hold over his head then and thought (as so many girls/women do) "He's definitely going to be mine forever now that we're having a kid together". Before she got pregnant, it always seemed to me like she was trying so hard to get him to pay attention to her or impress him in some way. With Chris though, they're both on the same level and I think she feels superior to him on a certain level. Thats the way it comes off to me anyway.
I hope that makes sense!
Long time lurker, but I occasionally come out of the shadows to comment lol.
I agree with you same here long time lurker just come on when I feel I've had enough of her nonsense. Yes she doesn't seem motivated to do any future plans with him even though she married him, you would think she would make a video on her plans, buying a home but most of all moving out and I don't see that, it's sad because once again she is getting innocent kids involved in a messy situation just for her own self gratitude and selfishness. Last I doubt she will have kids with Chris only because it's clear she doesn't see him as her life long lasting partner. IMHO
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

patato123 wrote:Her kids eat alot of pancakes. Almost every vlog
True but it's not like she vlogs that often. I think she probably does pancakes for special day but most of the time it's cerial or eggs (based off her grocery hauls).
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

tinydancer wrote:I'm sure her pressuring Gabe to marry and him refusing lead to their break up. Didn't she say in her video "he was making bad decisions"...he probably wanted to go out with friends and refused to commit and she painted it like he was doing drugs or something. She blasted Drake during their break up but was pretty quiet about how it went down with Gabe...had she said she they broke up because he refused to commit people would have called her out on how ridiculous it is for her to want to rush things.
I think she just said "decisions he made" aka deciding he didn't want to get married soon.
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

I think she still lives at home because deep down she probably has a fear that her and Chris won't last and doesn't want to move out and lose her control over the house.
MommaBear06
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by MommaBear06 »

I think there are several reasons why she doesn't move out. I agree with the other theories especially the one about her being afraid Chris will leave her. But furthermore he isn't a provider for her. I mean the dude asked his ex wife to support him. He's as lazy as the day is long. Living with her parents is safe. She knows Wendy won't kick her out. And maybe in her own screwed-up way, that's her way of providing stability for her kids, or at least how she justifies it in her mind.
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

I've always thought it was strange that Jess never gave a clear answer as to why she and Gabe broke up, whereas when Drake cheated on her and they broke up, she had no problem blasting it all over the internet. I think she saw the opportunity to milk the whole "single teen mom with 3 under 2, including twins" thing and took it. Maybe she was just more mature at the time (when she and Gabe broke up) and didn't want to put their personal business out there. But I do honestly suspect the reason for their split was that Jessica was trying to rush things, like she thought that since they were already teen parents, they might as well get married and have more kids immediately, but Gabe didn't want that.

I also wonder when Gabe found out that Jess planned Lilia behind his back, and how he reacted to that...

(also, sorry for jumping into the conversation, this is my first post in a while haha)
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Lady6 wrote:I think she still lives at home because deep down she probably has a fear that her and Chris won't last and doesn't want to move out and lose her control over the house.
Exactly. I'm sad that she moved back home when drake left. You should never be dependent on other's When it comes to things like that.
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

babyfox wrote:I've always thought it was strange that Jess never gave a clear answer as to why she and Gabe broke up, whereas when Drake cheated on her and they broke up, she had no problem blasting it all over the internet. I think she saw the opportunity to milk the whole "single teen mom with 3 under 2, including twins" thing and took it. Maybe she was just more mature at the time (when she and Gabe broke up) and didn't want to put their personal business out there. But I do honestly suspect the reason for their split was that Jessica was trying to rush things, like she thought that since they were already teen parents, they might as well get married and have more kids immediately, but Gabe didn't want that.

I also wonder when Gabe found out that Jess planned Lilia behind his back, and how he reacted to that...

(also, sorry for jumping into the conversation, this is my first post in a while haha)
Absolutely! I think she does whatever she thinks will make her look like the 'good guy' in the relationship. So not going on about her and Gabe's break up may have made her appear 'mature'. Her going on about Drake's cheating made her look like the innocent victim (even though she had her share of affairs), her going on about Gabe not paying custody, again, makes her look like she's doing everything she can to be a great mother, but it's everybody else f**king her over. Like she just can't get a break in life. Nothings her fault. She's amazing. The sun shines out of her arse, basically.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

Lady6 wrote:I think she still lives at home because deep down she probably has a fear that her and Chris won't last and doesn't want to move out and lose her control over the house.
Yes, I agree with you she's doesn't want to lose control over the house and I don't they can afford to rent a home. Her views are way down from the time she was renting with Drake. I get the impression Chris is no longer working because he's always around and Jess hasn't mentioned his job in a long while. Additionally, I think she is super attatched to her mother. I don't think she could handle the kids on her own.
hellomydolly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellomydolly »

I think it's because she wanted to live on her own with Drake. She doesn't want to live with Chris.

Also, I think they honestly can't afford it, I don't for one second believe Jess can move out 'if she wants to'. I'll bet Mimi pays for food, internet, bills, mortgage etc. Jess probably pays 20 a week rent and considers that 'fifty per cent'.

Keep in mind, her job is 'youtube', and I know she ain't making enough to support herself from that alone. Youtube won't last forever. She isn't having more babies so her youtube journey is over. She knows that. If she moves out, in a year or so she wouldn't be able to pay anymore and she'd have to 'shock horror' get a real job.
tinydancer
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tinydancer »

Personally I think a large part of why they're still at her house is simply because Chris is content with leaching off of Wendy. I didn't get the impression Drake liked her family very much...I'm guessing he wanted to move out because he didn't want to be around them every day. Chris probably doesn't want to move because he's a blood sucking leach. I have no doubt if Chris had a good job and said to Jess "Let's build a house" Jess would jump right on board. Remember, this girl doesn't seem to learn from her mistakes...as they say...fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. That's how I look at the Drake situation. Felt mildly bad for her the first time around. Second time around? She was the one stupid enough to get back with him.
thepinkumbrella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thepinkumbrella »

The comments on her latest instagram pic are absolutely ridiculous. She used the word "depressing" (surprisingly) correctly and people are saying they are insanely offended. People confuse me so much. And Inside Out IS a depressing movie! Much like Up.
Fear is the mind killer.
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

I hate that Landen calls Chris dad. Like just wrong. He ain't a dad when he left his kids to play house with a trainwreck.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Esraa20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Esraa20 »

jesswhytho wrote:I hate that Landen calls Chris dad. Like just wrong. He ain't a dad when he left his kids to play house with a trainwreck.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Also, a kid shouldn't be calling someone dad if you've only known that person for a year.

Return to “JesssFam”