OhioIsForFailingYourself (and your kids) part 45

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OhioIsForFailingYourself (and your kids) part 45

Unread post by blackbetty »

My point of view... Look at what it's done for Colorado...

Plus is weed being illegal stopping people from using it recreationally? Nope. It costs more money for it to be illegal with prosecution and jail etc it costs too much to fight it off the streets. People are gonna smoke it either way, it's stupid not to legalize and tax it.

Weed is a hell of a lot safer than alcohol which is legal and if you don't smoke weed then just don't smoke it lol
#FreeBen
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

blackbetty wrote:My point of view... Look at what it's done for Colorado...

Plus is weed being illegal stopping people from using it recreationally? Nope. It costs more money for it to be illegal with prosecution and jail etc it costs too much to fight it off the streets. People are gonna smoke it either way, it's stupid not to legalize and tax it.

Weed is a hell of a lot safer than alcohol which is legal and if you don't smoke weed then just don't smoke it lol
Colorado made more off of taxes from Marijuana this last year than they have off of alcohol. I'd much rather see people high than drunk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by gypsophila »

I'm in Canada, but I want it legalized completely too. For any usage. We've had medicinal for years, but the thing is, it's impossible to actually get the stuff. It'll be years probably for us to catch up. I've never used it. :-o I would easily be able to get medicinal for my issues, if it was legalized across Canada I think. I don't smoke, have never smoked, but would take it in lollipop form. :D If you can legally buy alcohol, then you should be able to do the same with pot. Consenting adults can decide for themselves.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

So mad pot wasn't legalized… What am I going to cook spaghetti in?!?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

oh4thelawls wrote:So mad pot wasn't legalized… What am I going to cook spaghetti in?!?
Well when I'm high I have a rule for all food....just fry it Image Image Image Image

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
bns629
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bns629 »

I smoke regularly, it is not legal in my state yet, but I have found that my anxiety has reduced (i've gone from having 2 to 3 panic attacks a day to none), my depression is less (suicidal thoughts have calmed) and for my physical pain from something called hashimotos disease, it makes it to where I'm almost functioning kinda normal, I can get out of bed, care for my husband and daughter, clean, cook, etc. Without crying in pain. My stance is kinda clear here. But for girls like taylor, it's not something for them.

But also, She is a single mom of 3 kids and has no job. Im not defending her, but I think she is depressed. Why would someone who isnt depressed he constantly crying for attention/ help? She WANTS someone to notice, to do something drastic to help her. I'm not saying she wants her kids taken away, or anything like that at all. I'm saying she wants someone to intervene and say "look, you know you aren't doing this right, I want to help you". I'm close (geographically) to her. Ive reached out, i've tried and she's blocked or ignored me. Taylor has issues, and she needs help. It's gotten to the point where I read all this stuff on here and just feel sad for her. She's my age, and our lives are so different. Yes we are both young parents and married young,but my husband and I have been collectively together for 8 years, we have one child and plan to keep it that way forever or for at least a really long time. Yes we get support from our family, but we also help them where we can. And my husband works all day and goes to school at night to better our lives. Taylor needs to wake up and see how fucked she is. I'm sorry for the ramble she just gets me heated. Someone like her has people wanting to be her friend constantly, and I'm a nice, genuine, down to earth person and can't even make one friend lol.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Tayler needs to learn to help herself. I get that it's a cry for help, and I agree. But she can't expect everyone else to do everything for her. She is not a child she's nearly 22 years old. She needs to better herself rather than hoping someone else swoops in to fix it for her.
Seriouslywtfwhy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Seriouslywtfwhy »

FJ_Lanning wrote:
kingoflove21vher wrote:Was thinking this earlier but the topic was locked. I find it hilarious Ohio said no to legalizing marijuana - we were talking about it in my government class and I automatically thought of poor Tayler.

Sent from my SM-S890L using Tapatalk
Maybe she'll come to Canada ;) Our new "sexy" PM says he's going to legalize it. (But Canada doesn't want her Image and I don't want weed legalized. Medicinal, yes, legalized, no )
Could you imagine if she did come here and realize that people are basically paid to have children? Oh gawd.
Seriouslywtfwhy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Seriouslywtfwhy »

gypsophila wrote:I'm in Canada, but I want it legalized completely too. For any usage. We've had medicinal for years, but the thing is, it's impossible to actually get the stuff. It'll be years probably for us to catch up. I've never used it. :-o I would easily be able to get medicinal for my issues, if it was legalized across Canada I think. I don't smoke, have never smoked, but would take it in lollipop form. :D If you can legally buy alcohol, then you should be able to do the same with pot. Consenting adults can decide for themselves.
I agree completely.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

I don't know nor care if she posted my information. She knows who I am (I mean, she has to) and if she doesn't, here is a huge hint.
Tayler, you know...I am the one that cheated to get you all those votes on some site when you were against other YouTube moms. Also, the person that got a thread about her on here for sticking up for you. One of the only friends you had online and had your back for a couple (too long) years. We were in countless groups together and I know a whole lot about you. I was there through your lies and through your "enemy" of the week. Don't let me start on all the things terrible you said about Jessica and Vanessa constantly.

But, I became wise to you. You are just a lazy, selfish liar that needs to grow up. I hated this website but now see that they just were showing the true you. They did not make stuff up. All this stuff IS YOU. I especially hated it once crazy Allyshia (I don't even think I spelled that nut jobs name right) made a thread about me (despite the fact I laughed through most of it) but here I am addicted to the "good gossip" lol.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

bns629 wrote:I smoke regularly, it is not legal in my state yet, but I have found that my anxiety has reduced (i've gone from having 2 to 3 panic attacks a day to none), my depression is less (suicidal thoughts have calmed) and for my physical pain from something called hashimotos disease, it makes it to where I'm almost functioning kinda normal, I can get out of bed, care for my husband and daughter, clean, cook, etc. Without crying in pain. My stance is kinda clear here. But for girls like taylor, it's not something for them.

But also, She is a single mom of 3 kids and has no job. Im not defending her, but I think she is depressed. Why would someone who isnt depressed he constantly crying for attention/ help? She WANTS someone to notice, to do something drastic to help her. I'm not saying she wants her kids taken away, or anything like that at all. I'm saying she wants someone to intervene and say "look, you know you aren't doing this right, I want to help you". I'm close (geographically) to her. Ive reached out, i've tried and she's blocked or ignored me. Taylor has issues, and she needs help. It's gotten to the point where I read all this stuff on here and just feel sad for her. She's my age, and our lives are so different. Yes we are both young parents and married young,but my husband and I have been collectively together for 8 years, we have one child and plan to keep it that way forever or for at least a really long time. Yes we get support from our family, but we also help them where we can. And my husband works all day and goes to school at night to better our lives. Taylor needs to wake up and see how fucked she is. I'm sorry for the ramble she just gets me heated. Someone like her has people wanting to be her friend constantly, and I'm a nice, genuine, down to earth person and can't even make one friend lol.
I have Hashimotos too...it's a bitch.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Alyshaxx wrote:Tayler needs to learn to help herself. I get that it's a cry for help, and I agree. But she can't expect everyone else to do everything for her. She is not a child she's nearly 22 years old. She needs to better herself rather than hoping someone else swoops in to fix it for her.
This. She honestly can't have everyone hold her hand while she does everything. She's an adult and Mother, time to put on your big girl panties.

bns629
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bns629 »

twomommies wrote:
bns629 wrote:I smoke regularly, it is not legal in my state yet, but I have found that my anxiety has reduced (i've gone from having 2 to 3 panic attacks a day to none), my depression is less (suicidal thoughts have calmed) and for my physical pain from something called hashimotos disease, it makes it to where I'm almost functioning kinda normal, I can get out of bed, care for my husband and daughter, clean, cook, etc. Without crying in pain. My stance is kinda clear here. But for girls like taylor, it's not something for them.

Yes it is. I've never met someone else with it lol
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I don't see her ever growing up but I hope for her kids sake she does.
Her and Chuckie will always be "immature" as she says. It is a cycle with her.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Tayler has been offered support by many people here. I think more people would actually care for her if she even once actually took the advice she's been given, and she's been given a lot of neutral constructive advice on here. People have posted free resources for her. People have offered support. I offered support to her twice, and she ignored me. It seems like she likes negative attention more than positive attention. That only makes more people want to watch and talk about her.

I think the reason why people really dislike her now is because of her bitchy attitude about everything. She is the most negative person in how she deals with people and life. She is a hypocrite, and she is vengeful. She talks about other people but doesn't want anyone to talk about her. She lives for social media, but people see right through her. She has around 4K followers on IG, making her an IG mom now as opposed to a YT mom btw, but how many of those are people who actually support her? No one watched her videos. So of her 4K+ "supporters", why did she only manage 100 views on a video. Think about it Tayler. You are being trolled, and you like it obviously, or you'd make a private IG with just your actual online friends. If you want out, don't stand in the fire.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Did she delete her Instagram?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

bns629 wrote:
twomommies wrote:

Yes it is. I've never met someone else with it lol
I've only met people online with it! Lol. I have basically all of my Mom's health issues, except Hashimotos and obesity

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I LIKED Tayler but she sure has shown her true colors throughout the years. I just wish she would better herself. I mean we all WANT her to do better for her and her children. I WANT to see her succeed in her life and do all the things she claims she wants to do, like get her GED (I need to get mine as well) but my husband works a full time job and supports us without any state help whatsoever and we have a very stable relationship. Where as she relies on the state to support her and her children and her and Chuckie are always off and on.
I wish she would try harder for her kids and provide them with the care they need.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mamamayhem14 wrote:I LIKED Tayler but she sure has shown her true colors throughout the years. I just wish she would better herself. I mean we all WANT her to do better for her and her children. I WANT to see her succeed in her life and do all the things she claims she wants to do, like get her GED (I need to get mine as well) but my husband works a full time job and supports us without any state help whatsoever and we have a very stable relationship. Where as she relies on the state to support her and her children and her and Chuckie are always off and on.
I wish she would try harder for her kids and provide them with the care they need.
Yeah, we were friends up until after Jakoby was born and she'd said homophobic slurs and things about not wanting him to play with "girl" toys. I voiced my opinion, still stick with it. We went to the same online school and as I've said before, it's pretty hard to fail at it. She's just lazy until Chuckie leaves. If he's holding you back he isn't good for you.

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Me and her were friends back when we were on Formspring together. I thinks she was pregnant with Alasana. I liked her even up until she was trying to conceive Anberlin. Glad I have changed my views on her lol.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”