Bonnie Hoellein: Part 2

usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Part 2

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

So the rule we are not supposed to compare them Ellie and Jared in this thread is still in effect or??
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

maesemd wrote:I absolutely loved today's vlog. That was real life and true love on display.
I just watched today's vlog and when Bonnie was talking at the end my eyes started to sting and got wet. Yeah, they're both keeping it real and I love that about them.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I really enjoyed how refreshingly honest that vlog was. I mean, they all are, but that one more so. I love that they don't pretend to have it all together, or that they have the perfect marriage. They share enough of their lives with their viewers so that we feel like they're friends of ours, and yet they still keep certain things to themselves without being fake about it. Is it possible to be in love with Bonnie AND Joel? Hahaha! In all seriousness though, they are so unapologetically relatable and I hope that never changes.

Their home is looking amazing and I love the newborn session photos they had done - they deserve some big spots on the wall. Gorgeous!
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by saltliferocks »

As someone who really struggled with the pregnancy hormone surges, (having extremely high-risk pregnancies didn't help the emotions, either) I can really appreciate Bonnie. She is a totally different person when she is not pregnant. I love how honest and real she and Joel are. I think it proves just how secure and happy that they both are in their marriage. I applaud them for making vlogs that adults will watch, and not pandering to 8-12 year olds.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

saltliferocks wrote:As someone who really struggled with the pregnancy hormone surges, (having extremely high-risk pregnancies didn't help the emotions, either) I can really appreciate Bonnie. She is a totally different person when she is not pregnant. I love how honest and real she and Joel are. I think it proves just how secure and happy that they both are in their marriage. I applaud them for making vlogs that adults will watch, and not pandering to 8-12 year olds.
Amen!
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

I say give it a year or so. They'll be just like every other family blogger after that. I mean all of us thought Ellie and Jared would stay humble but look at them now
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

usmelllikesnow wrote:So the rule we are not supposed to compare them Ellie and Jared in this thread is still in effect or??
I didn't realize there was such a rule. I just thought that we're supposed to act like adults and not argue about it.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
OhioStateLover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OhioStateLover »

Man I loved the ending to bonnies vlog today. She is so real. Her relationship and family life is so relatable. She's like a breath of fresh air compared to her sister jareds phoney baloney vlogs. Man I appreciate her being so real

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

lmmomSD wrote:
usmelllikesnow wrote:So the rule we are not supposed to compare them Ellie and Jared in this thread is still in effect or??
I didn't realize there was such a rule. I just thought that we're supposed to act like adults and not argue about it.

Kryptonite mentioned that she didn't want us discussing E+J in this thread or comparing them. . I just wasn't sure if the rules still apply since people seem to be comparing them right and left in both threads.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

I honestly don't think you can compare Ellie with Bonnie. Bonnie is in a whole other league with Joel. Love watching this channel!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

usmelllikesnow wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Kryptonite mentioned that she didn't want us discussing E+J in this thread or comparing them. . I just wasn't sure if the rules still apply since people seem to be comparing them right and left in both threads.
Oh, I'm sorry, I missed that. I remember people getting heated about it, so that's probably why.

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Am I the only one who thinks: "Can't we all just get along?" When they read this thread, or the E+J thread? Come on, guissse! Sheesh! Lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

saltliferocks wrote:Am I the only one who thinks: "Can't we all just get along?" When they read this thread, or the E+J thread? Come on, guissse! Sheesh! Lol
I absolutely agree. We're supposedly adults (I know there are a few high schoolers in a couple of these threads, but none of us are under 12, right?) We should be able to discuss things and not get bitchy. I almost said exactly what you just said when Missy was in labor and people were getting snarky.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:
saltliferocks wrote:Am I the only one who thinks: "Can't we all just get along?" When they read this thread, or the E+J thread? Come on, guissse! Sheesh! Lol
I absolutely agree. We're supposedly adults (I know there are a few high schoolers in a couple of these threads, but none of us are under 12, right?) We should be able to discuss things and not get bitchy. I almost said exactly what you just said when Missy was in labor and people were getting snarky.

I contacted Kryptonite for official word. Hopefully we hear from her soon Image

The comparisons before were a very "hot topic" but the tone on the E&J board has changed a ton since Jared's editing mistake.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

The comparisons before were a very "hot topic" but the tone on the E&J board has changed a ton since Jared's editing mistake.
I was not trying to act like a mod. It just seems some people are hell bent on proving that their couple is 'perfect' and the other family is a 'villain'.. It's ok to like one better than the other; to not like either; or like both..
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

saltliferocks wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: I absolutely agree. We're supposedly adults (I know there are a few high schoolers in a couple of these threads, but none of us are under 12, right?) We should be able to discuss things and not get bitchy. I almost said exactly what you just said when Missy was in labor and people were getting snarky.

I was not trying to act like a mod. It just seems some people are hell bent on proving that their couple is 'perfect' and the other family is a 'villain'.. It's ok to like one better than the other; to not like either; or like both..
Sorry! I didn't imply you were acting like a mod.

I'm not sure there ever was an official word here on the "no comparison thing", and thought it was more of a direct warning to a couple of us Image

I would like clarification on it also, because I think it's hard not to compare the family vloggers in general.... let alone sisters!
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Kryptonite wrote:If you all can keep it tame, I don't mind the comparisons. :)

I'm fine with comparing them, but I was just trying to abide by the rules.

For the record, I didn't just make this up out of thin air. It was actually a thing that started in October.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Didn't think you had. I just missed it. Probably when I was scrolling past posts where people were being snarky towards each other.

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I wasn't directing at you, or any one person. Healthy debate is good. Sometimes it just feels like a straight up pissing match.. Or, as ImmomSD calls it: penis measuring.... ;)
I get having a particular vlogger that you cannot stand.. I have an unhealthy disdain for Sam, from Sam and Nia... Any takers for a healthy debate about him over on their forum? Anyone? :D ;)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

No worries! LOL at the penis measuring.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”