2011teenageblackshirtsforever: Part 24

karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenageblackshirtsforever: Part 24

Unread post by karmarosee »

WaitingForNaptime wrote:"Seriously feeling blessed that I have my job despite the work load I went through today! I could have no job and that would be very rough!!!"

It drives me bonkers the way she posts/types stuff. She sounds like an uneducated (maybe she is.) person. Reading this post is just like 'okaaaaaay?' What is she getting at? She is so weird. Maybe she just posted that because everyone thinks she doesn't really have a job because she never talks about it in vlogs and because she's traveling so much.

According to her she started her "job" right before DW and her boss just magically gave her all those days off for TWO vacations?! Who does that? Never seen anyone do that when you just start a job. Plus since shes been back from FL its obvious she hasnt gone to "work" or Lily been to preschool, V posts EVERYTHING so its obvious she has no fucking job. Shes a horrible liar thats why she always gets caught
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Maybe Lily's Doctor won't clear her to go to Peru
Icecream2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Icecream2015 »

Okay here's when I'm confused. Vanessa stated that she wasn't there. But she didn't mention that in this post nothing about going to the gas station. So my guess is that she was right there and she was to lazy to go and take lily to the bathroom so she told David to go do it. And knowing David he knows nothing about being a parent, tells Vanessa to come and look at what's going on and then they call 911. Cause Vanessa probaly didn't feel like driving. And then her video she's says "lily was able to get her rectum back in my place" but in the post she states the doctors did. I hope those paramedics were smart enough to contact CPS. They need to open up a case for her. And this could have all been prevented if she would have stayed home with her constipated daughter instead of traveling with her. And then the day she gets home from after being in the hospital all night Vanessa takes her trick or treating and I know her booty was still hurting and burning .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her stories NEVER add up aka shes lying. Does she forget that she posts shit for the world to see and ppl arent gonna forget what she says? Or does she think ppl are dumb like her?? And then wants to blame her being constipated on being on vacation and eating out everyday?? Plz Lilys been constipated because she cant be bothered with Lilys needs. This is the person that gets angry that Lily wakes her up to go to the bathroom at night
Icecream2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Icecream2015 »

And she says that met David outside with lily and a towel around her. So the whole story is BS. I'm 99% sure Vanessa was right there and watching her daughter straining her guts out. And the paramedic was probaly looking at her strange because he knew that lily wasn't being cared for properly. And figured Vanessa had no clue what exactly was going on.
_pansie_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _pansie_ »

Whether you're home or eating out for every meal, a parent is responsible to make sure that their kids have what they need... Like a balanced diet. I've travelled across the country with a 2 and 4 year old, both whom are picky eaters, we are out every meal, but my kids never got constipated. They kept up a balanced diet without breaking the bank too. She's just too lazy to do her job.
:love2: Antepartum, Birth, and Postpartum Doula AKA a birth addict :love2:
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Wow. Talk about conflicting stories!
sassychick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sassychick »

[quote="KatherineLouvain"]I don't get why all these YTers insist on putting exclamation marks in their titles. "LILY'S PROLAPSED RECTUM!" is hardly anything to be excited over. I swear soon it'll be "BENNY GETS PUT DOWN!", "LILY GETS SICK IN PERU!" and God forbid if David ever leaves her, "NONA GETS CUSTODY OF LILY!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

When did Benny get put down?
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Shes telling two completly different stories as to what happened that night then wants to get mad at delete comments when ppl call her out on her bullshit. Grow up Vanessa stop trying to be this good parent when you clealy have no idea what youre doing
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

_pansie_ wrote:Whether you're home or eating out for every meal, a parent is responsible to make sure that their kids have what they need... Like a balanced diet. I've travelled across the country with a 2 and 4 year old, both whom are picky eaters, we are out every meal, but my kids never got constipated. They kept up a balanced diet without breaking the bank too. She's just too lazy to do her job.
Agreed! Theres so many healthy options these days especially for kids. Vanessa is just a lazy piece of shit of a parent
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

sassychick wrote:
KatherineLouvain wrote:I don't get why all these YTers insist on putting exclamation marks in their titles. "LILY'S PROLAPSED RECTUM!" is hardly anything to be excited over. I swear soon it'll be "BENNY GETS PUT DOWN!", "LILY GETS SICK IN PERU!" and God forbid if David ever leaves her, "NONA GETS CUSTODY OF LILY!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

When did Benny get put down?
He didn't, it's just a tongue-in-cheek thing with how frequently she puts exclamation marks for serious situations and how Benny's been a no-show for months. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

I was doing some light research, prepping for our Disney trip in a few years, and I read that the healthy kid choices had a picture of Mickey ears with a check mark beside it. Those of you that have been, is that right?

Could we report her video and have it taken down?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

imnottired wrote:I was doing some light research, prepping for our Disney trip in a few years, and I read that the healthy kid choices had a picture of Mickey ears with a check mark beside it. Those of you that have been, is that right?

WTF? Why? Are you talking about the Lily's issue video? It's clinicial, there are more graphic videos out there. What grounds are you going to cite? Scratching my head here. As much as we may dislike a video (any video), there's still such a thing as free speech, yada yada. ;)
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

yeah there wasn't really anything wrong with the video I think us here feel that lily is being violated and some things don't need full elaborate sit down stories .
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

gypsophila wrote:
imnottired wrote:I was doing some light research, prepping for our Disney trip in a few years, and I read that the healthy kid choices had a picture of Mickey ears with a check mark beside it. Those of you that have been, is that right?

WTF? Why? Are you talking about the Lily's issue video? It's clinicial, there are more graphic videos out there. What grounds are you going to cite? Scratching my head here. As much as we may dislike a video (any video), there's still such a thing as free speech, yada yada. ;)
What? I must be missing something, ive read this 4 times and still don't get why any video would be taken down. Care to explain in more detail or was this a joke?
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

I think exploiting your child's extremely personal medical issues for monetary gain is enough of a reason for a video not to be on the internet for millions to see.
Lily is already vulnerable to bullys from her shyness and looks and if you think kids won't find a video like that and use it against her is very naive.
As a teenager if I found out my mother posted a video like that I would be disgusted and upset.
But oh yeah Vanessa doesn't give a shit about Lilys feelings,she is emotionally incapable of being a good mother she doesn't have a maternal bone in her body
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Pretty much what Jedoc said. If it was Vanessa talking about her own prolapsed rectum and wanting to make people aware of the dangers and complications, that's one thing. But to sit there and smile and talk about Lily and exploring her medical issues that could cause her to be bullied or embarrassed in the future just doesn't sit well with me.

Vanessa is exploiting her child's personal, traumatic medical issue for money, and that's okay?

imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Exploiting not exploring.

And Gypso, just because there is worse and more graphic videos on the Internet doesn't mean Vanessa's video is "better". Please.

karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

jedoc321 wrote:I think exploiting your child's extremely personal medical issues for monetary gain is enough of a reason for a video not to be on the internet for millions to see.
Lily is already vulnerable to bullys from her shyness and looks and if you think kids won't find a video like that and use it against her is very naive.
As a teenager if I found out my mother posted a video like that I would be disgusted and upset.
But oh yeah Vanessa doesn't give a shit about Lilys feelings,she is emotionally incapable of being a good mother she doesn't have a maternal bone in her body
Agreed! Vanessa is NOT maternal at all. She spoke more about how SHE felt instead of how Lily felt. No one care how much she was supposedly crying and shaking, we all know its bullshit. Its her fault all that happened to her in the first place
CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

So, I don't watch Vanessa because I think she's about as entertaining as watching a wall of paint dry, but I read her thread sometimes. I just have to say it. It's literally sickening that a mother can post a video with their children's name practically in lights with PROLAPSED RECTUM involved. I couldn't imagine blaring a medical issue such as that all over the internet. Yes, tell your family. Hell, tell your Facebook friends about your child's prolapsed rectum. But no, you shouldn't make an entire video to show to thousands. I know it's been said already on here, but I just had to say it. Vanessa is one of the oddest people I have ever seen.

Return to “2011teenagemom”