Daily Finally Finley: Part 45

Monicapxi
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Finally Finley: Part 45

Unread post by Monicapxi »

Do they really have to say "huh" after everything they say to Ollie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

sarahshortcake wrote:Image

My heart breaks for Karma.
Poor Karma :( He would be so much better off with a family who would actually pay attention to him and exert even the smallest amount of energy with him - take him out for walks, etc. Am I right in remembering that while Missy was pregnant with Ollie, her and Bryan would take him to the park quite often?
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/09 ... f00a7a.jpg[/img]

I knew Jared was going, but didn't know Bryan was...ugh! He must feel so important! Image

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Okay, so it's probably been talked about on here before, so sorry for bringing it up if it has!

Can someone explain Missy's thing about breastfeeding? I don't have children yet, but I'm pregnant and plan to breastfeed myself. I agree it's good for mom and baby. But I don't get why she's so incredibly happy he wants to breastfeed all day for the bonding. I mean, you're going to be with the baby regardless, bonding, I would think haha, why does he have to be attached at the boob for it to be special?

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Okay, so it's probably been talked about on here before, so sorry for bringing it up if it has!

Can someone explain Missy's thing about breastfeeding? I don't have children yet, but I'm pregnant and plan to breastfeed myself. I agree it's good for mom and baby. But I don't get why she's so incredibly happy he wants to breastfeed all day for the bonding. I mean, you're going to be with the baby regardless, bonding, I would think haha, why does he have to be attached at the boob for it to be special?

loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by loopdeloop »

ja14 wrote:Okay, so it's probably been talked about on here before, so sorry for bringing it up if it has!

My theory is because BFing helped her lose a ton of weight last time. Plus, she gets attention for it.
Ellagrace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ellagrace »

Monicapxi wrote:Do they really have to say "huh" after everything they say to Ollie?

Thank you! This bothers me so much.
I know it's just a difference in their accent from my own but instead of "huh" it sounds more like they're saying 'Haw'. After every damn thing they say to Oliver or Karma it "haw? haw? haw?" One day I'm going to count how many times they f'ing say "haw" in one video. Ugh, it's like fingernails on a chalkboard.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I watched the vlog, but where did he copyright something?

I'm sorry, but Bryan looks like a jackass at DWTS. You are supposed to get dressed up. Jared's suit looks appropriate.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Cgl33 wrote:I watched the vlog, but where did he copyright something?

I'm sorry, but Bryan looks like a jackass at DWTS. You are supposed to get dressed up. Jared's suit looks appropriate.
I agree. Although, jared's suit looks way too big, he needs to get it tailored.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

_He_ didn't copyright anything. He videotaped the production of Shrek the Musical, and he's referring to it in the title, and the vlog is monetized, so he is making money off of copyrighted material. You're not even supposed to make a video for your own use! The company that owns the rights makes it _very_ clear on their website.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

lmmomSD wrote:

_He_ didn't copyright anything. He videotaped the production of Shrek the Musical, and he's referring to it in the title, and the vlog is monetized, so he is making money off of copyrighted material. You're not even supposed to make a video for your own use! The company that owns the rights makes it _very_ clear on their website.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Gotcha, that makes sense.
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

What was the reason why missy couldn't go?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sunshinean
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshinean »

OhHiImSam wrote:
mommadee wrote:Oh the resemblance...
[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/09 ... 37.jpg[img]

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
lol, it looks like Ollie can't tell which is Bryan Image
Omg I laughed so hard I scared my son. I needed a good laugh[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][WINKING FACE]
xokisses
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by xokisses »

So, I keep seeing that Missy and Bryan don't like the LGBT community. When I look this up, I can't find anything. Can someone provide me with where this comes from?
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

loopdeloop wrote:
ja14 wrote:Okay, so it's probably been talked about on here before, so sorry for bringing it up if it has!

My theory is because BFing helped her lose a ton of weight last time. Plus, she gets attention for it.
Totally the attention thing. She gets off on having her kid need her and only her too. Ellie has this weird obsession too.

These are many reasons to BF, but ultimately you should do what's best for the BABY. You can't just BF and naively think that's all got baby needs. Health issues are important too, like maybe neck (Calvin) or heart and kidney issues!

Whether you BF your baby or not, you will bond with them just fine. YT is a poor example of a normal BFing relationship. These moms have stay at home husbands and families that will cater to them and treat them like Godesses for nursing. That's why they need to have another baby ASAP when the current one weans. Need to make another excuse for laziness! It's ridiculous. Without a baby to nurse, Missy and Ellie might now get their daily naps Image
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
loopdeloop wrote:

Totally the attention thing. She gets off on having her kid need her and only her too. Ellie has this weird obsession too.

These are many reasons to BF, but ultimately you should do what's best for the BABY. You can't just BF and naively think that's all got baby needs. Health issues are important too, like maybe neck (Calvin) or heart and kidney issues!

Whether you BF your baby or not, you will bond with them just fine. YT is a poor example of a normal BFing relationship. These moms have stay at home husbands and families that will cater to them and treat them like Godesses for nursing. That's why they need to have another baby ASAP when the current one weans. Need to make another excuse for laziness! It's ridiculous. Without a baby to nurse, Missy and Ellie might now get their daily naps Image
Then after Youtube ends they'll have 5+ mouths to feed without any income or degree or skills

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

az2639 wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/09 ... f00a7a.jpg[/img]

I knew Jared was going, but didn't know Bryan was...ugh! He must feel so important! Image

THAT was the blazer?! Ew.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I can relate to being obsessed with breastfeeding. I was with my first and know I will be with my second. I know quite a bit of mommies who are in that same boat. But I definitely am not putting my life out there for hundreds of thousands of people. I love the sweet feeling of nursing my baby and when he took bottles there wasn't that indescribable feeling as with nursing. I can really relate to the YT mommies in this dept.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lurkymclurkerston wrote:
az2639 wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/09 ... f00a7a.jpg[/img]

THAT was the blazer?! Ew.

Bryan's fat is literally BULGING out of the sides of his shirt

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”