OhioIsForFailingYourself (and your kids) part 45

CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OhioIsForFailingYourself (and your kids) part 45

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

I know we're pointing out how bad the clocks and names look, but what is up with that swirly crap around the clocks? It looks like a 5 year old was drawing smoke. Dear lord, Tayler. You just ruined your entire arm :?
Fuzzybunz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fuzzybunz »

I'm guessing she got it discounted because if Friday the 13th specials tattoo shops usually do. But either way, I've never witnessed someone more incompetent. Like, did she REALLY need a sleeve? No..she didn't. She's just plain stupid. Tayler, a sleeve isn't going to do anything for your/your kids' future. It won't provide you with an education or do anything else important. But then I remember she's stuck mentally at 15.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

I actually think the tattoo is okay for a small town shop...and if it's only $13...oh well...at least it's not $513...which is probably what it would be Normally just for the outline...
I'm by no means a tayler fan...but I don't find this to be one of the worst things she's done...
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

That sleeve looks terrible!!!!
The only thing she won't regret is that it has her kids names on it. Lord, there is no saving her.
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Maybe not bad for $13 but it you can't afford a DECENT tattoo, don't get one. She will never be able to get that whole sleeve removed because she'll never be able to afford to.
My 3 year old could draw a better tattoo than that LOL!
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

mac-n-cheese wrote:I'm by no means a tayler fan...but I don't find this to be one of the worst things she's done...
Idk this isn't the worst thing she has done but I think this was a pretty terrible thing to do. Even though she is living off government assistance and child support she goes ahead and gets a sleeve? (I highly doubt she only had to pay $13 for such a big tattoo) She can't provide for her children and then constantly wastes the money that other people give her just so her kids can have the bare minimum. She is so selfish.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

That is not a shop lol
#FreeBen
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

What the fuck is that on her arm?? Shit is all kinds of messed up.

I have no tattoos. Especially when it comes to other women in not really a fan even sleeves. But when I see a women who has tasteful tattoos an a sleeve done right I enjoy the art work and what they have choosen. Take for instant Kail from teen mom 2 her sleeve is whack. But somebody like Kat Von D can pull off all her tattoos.
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

blackbetty wrote:That is not a shop lol

Probably some guy with a tattoo kit. I know someone like that. He used to use dirty needles on people like Tayler and Chuckie
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Looks like she's got bruises on her arm.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

That sleeve would look really nice, if done properly. But that tattoo is done by an amateur and it shows. The writing is off, the lines are shaky and uneven and it looks like it was drawn by a 5th grader.
karunohana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karunohana »

I don't know about you, but my local tattoo studios will only tattoo you a 13 for 13$ (well here euro) on Friday 13.
From what if looks like she got it for free or cheap from a person in training. (So someone who needs to train but can't tattoo on clients yet)
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

If you've got to get a cheap tattoo like that though don't make it a sleeve jfc. It's not cheap just because of a special, it's cheap because it's shitty and the artist is new or an amateur.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

staceybrax wrote:That sleeve would look really nice, if done properly. But that tattoo is done by an amateur and it shows. The writing is off, the lines are shaky and uneven and it looks like it was drawn by a 5th grader.
Basically looks drawn by MIL with Parkinson's

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Holy shit the line work on those tattoos is atrocious. Jakoby's pocket watch looks horrible on the right side. You can tell whoever did it has extremely shaky hands.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

subject99 wrote:What the fuck is that on her arm?? Shit is all kinds of messed up.

I have no tattoos. Especially when it comes to other women in not really a fan even sleeves. But when I see a women who has tasteful tattoos an a sleeve done right I enjoy the art work and what they have choosen. Take for instant Kail from teen mom 2 her sleeve is whack. But somebody like Kat Von D can pull off all her tattoos.
Oh god. Kail's tattoos are HORRIBLE. I feel like she's just in a phase and because Javi likes tats now she does too. It doesn't suit her AT ALL.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

The more I look at it, the more I see just really how horrible it is. It is so so bad. Like really?! It is all kinds of messed up and she is stuck with it and her other ugly tattoos.
Anberlins "watch" is almost square lol.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

FJ_Lanning wrote:
subject99 wrote:What the fuck is that on her arm?? Shit is all kinds of messed up.

Oh god. Kail's tattoos are HORRIBLE. I feel like she's just in a phase and because Javi likes tats now she does too. It doesn't suit her AT ALL.
I Think Maci has the worst tattoos of all, she has a giant notebook page on her back with random ugly tattoos.
Bet Tayler went to the same guy who does chuckies tattoos. She's probably dating him now since she likes she date all his friends Image
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

Is this another excuse to not work? Now she can say people won't hire her because of her tattoos. She is so selfish. Even if that shitty tattoo was only $13, she is still wasting money on unnecessary things for herself.
Momof2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof2 »

So the whole tattoo is $13, for everything? Including color? Or just the outline?

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”