Jesssfam: HD Mess Cam -Part 65

tinydancer
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: HD Mess Cam -Part 65

Unread post by tinydancer »

I can't even watch her videos...I un'subbed a while ago. I agree with everyone about getting a pet though. Bad idea. I know at least 3 different moms IRL that have gotten a pet (dog or puppy usually) and then a few weeks later re-homed it. These are otherwise responsible parents too. It's just so sad if you can't commit to the pet for the duration of their life. A rodent is also a poor choice for reasons everyone else has stated.

Ugh. This girl. Isn't she the same age or around the same age as Ellie Mecham? And that Australian chick Ashley?! It blows my mind how much more mature other girls are that are around the same age. Jess just lives up to all the bad statistics and stereotypes of a teen/young mom.
Esraa20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Esraa20 »

New video!
Ugh, I HATE it so much that Jess' mom babytalks so much to the kids. Just talk to them in a normal voice please. -_-'
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I can't believe that Wendy dresses like that in public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

zoo video #40 synopsis:

Kaden is out of control
Kyson is ignored
Lilia has to look cute for the zoo meanwhile the boys are dressed so-so in clothes that are too big
Messica tries to make it look like Lilia can read
every waking moment of this trip was a photo op for Messica to use her new DSLR camera
Kaden's speech is terrible
Chris spills the beans and tells everyone they have ants in the house

Messica's current favorite kid in this video: Landen
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

I clicked off when I realized it was a zoo vlog, but I really want Jessica's shirt! It was a really cute shirt :)
I don't understand why she thinks Kaden is the "sweet one" and Kyson is the "troublemaker." Kyson seems really sweet! :love2: I swear, she only favors Kaden because Kyson looks identical to Drake and she's still bitter. :roll: but she's so mature guyssss, she can co-parent with Gabe.. So obviously it's Drake and totally not her being bitter! It's alllll on Drake :roll:
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

Context101 wrote:I clicked off when I realized it was a zoo vlog, but I really want Jessica's shirt! It was a really cute shirt :)
I don't understand why she thinks Kaden is the "sweet one" and Kyson is the "troublemaker." Kyson seems really sweet! :love2: I swear, she only favors Kaden because Kyson looks identical to Drake and she's still bitter. :roll: but she's so mature guyssss, she can co-parent with Gabe.. So obviously it's Drake and totally not her being bitter! It's alllll on Drake :roll:
MTE. If anything, Kaden is the one that acts like a "troublemaker". Kyson is adorable. #freekyson2k15
NotYourBasicB
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by NotYourBasicB »

Hey Guys! :D

Looooooong time lurker since the beginning of this thread really. Back in the good old days with Goose and Jenna. (Not to say the thread isn't still great, because it def is!) ;) I've been watchig Jesss from the very beginning and NEVER comment but had to share this.

Did anyone else notice at about 2:43-2:48 in the newest video when Jesss was talking to Landon and she was like "Hey! Look it's your mommy!!" and the camera pans to Landon on Chris' shoulders and he's laughing hysterically. "Wanna go be with your family?!" And Landon just gives her the side eye. DEAD. I. cant. even. :lol: That was actually the most hilarious moment ever!! :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Hi, Jess!! That was a shout out to us guys. Remember when it was discussed on this thread (awhile back) that Landon resembled that monkey with the really big eyes… (tarsiers?) I forget what they're called. I guess she noticed that too…?! Too funny. :good1:

P.S. I didn't personally insinuate that I believe that he resembles that monkey… but if asked under oath I wouldn't deny the similarity… 8-) :-o
NotYourBasicB
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by NotYourBasicB »

…Sorry! Forgot to add: Jesss made this comment to Landon WHILE they were looking at the monkeys swinging on the trees. :rofl:
lylalou
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lylalou »

I'm totally not getting the whole Kaden is a troublemaker thing. Yeah, last year he was really bratty. Temper tantrums in every video and just all-out uncontrollable kid.

But I haven't seen any of that behaviour in the last 6 months or so so I don't know where you guys are seeing it.
CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

lylalou wrote:I'm totally not getting the whole Kaden is a troublemaker thing. Yeah, last year he was really bratty. Temper tantrums in every video and just all-out uncontrollable kid.

But I haven't seen any of that behaviour in the last 6 months or so so I don't know where you guys are seeing it.

I don't really blame him for his bratty behavior. Big life changes can be rough on kids and especially the past two years those kids have been through a lot of change.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Kaden and Lilia are responsible for like 70% of the screaming in the videos. Kaden more than Lilia. Kyson has patience and manners; more mature
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

I skimmed through the video. Jeez, Jess, how many zoo vlogs do you need to make!? We've all been inside a zoo at some point, and you vlog at the same three zoos. The three things I got from the video:

1. They went to the zoo for Jess to get photo ops, not for the kids' entertainment. She needed to post something to Instagram, so she chose the zoo because at least zoos are allowed to be filthy. Also, I'm sick of all the overediting to make her kids seem smarter than they actually are. Lilia is definitely a smart little girl, but she probably can't grasp onto tiny references (water hole, for example. I right away knew she was referring to The Lion King because I've seen the movie over a thousand times and can quote it word for word, but Lilia is five and she probably just knows the songs and some major lines like "I killed Mufasa"). Oh, and OBVIOUSLY Lilia doesn't know what habitats are. Habitat is a concept children learn in second and third grade. And if I hear Jess call Lilia "Lily" in that tone ONE MORE TIME... :x
2. Jess needs to stop with the baby talk. It is beyond annoying. Not even Landen needs to be spoken to like a baby. When I was going-on two, my mom spoke to me like a child (I don't have any recollection of that, of course, but my mom was into videotaping back in the day and there's footage of her speaking to me).
3. Jess needs to learn to discipline her children. Obviously, her methods of discipline do not work! Her kids are just as feral as the animals in the zoo! Those kids need to be taught manners and how to behave in public places.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

I never noticed just how much she must whiten her teeth for photos. That new camera really lets the yellow shine through ✨
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

What did Kaden do in the zoo blog that was really bratty? I'm genuinely asking. Don't want to watch it again. I did notice that his speech is not very good.

Also, I think Kyson's speech may be surpassing Lilia's (at least his pronunciation) but that's another matter.
Esraa20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Esraa20 »

I honestly don't really see Jess talking in a baby voice to the kids. I only see Mimi do that. She speaks in the most annoying voice ever to those kids.
ihartcatz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ihartcatz »

Wow the pictures at the end, Kyson was in 4! What the hell, there were plenty of the the other three and even of jess and Chris but only a few with and of Kyson.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

Smv53 wrote:Wow the pictures at the end, Kyson was in 4! What the hell, there were plenty of the the other three and even of jess and Chris but only a few with and of Kyson.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Right? I only saw him in 2, and one he was just close to Jess!
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Maybe Kyson just wasn't into pictures? Kids have moods where they don't want to be filmed/photographed.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Maybe Kyson just wasn't into pictures? Kids have moods where they don't want to be filmed/photographed.
I agree, i can very rarely get photos of my eldest. Kids who can move are hard to capture. I think you are reading too much into it.

Sent from my VF685 using Tapatalk
patato123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by patato123 »

She has a lot of time on her hands for a full time mom and college student

Return to “JesssFam”