OhioIsForFailingYourself (and your kids) part 45

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OhioIsForFailingYourself (and your kids) part 45

Unread post by lily1995 »

Is that why you're constantly dying your hair and just got a sleeve even though you have no money? Fuck off Tayler, the only person you put first is yourself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Tayler is the opposite of what she posted lol. She is like a 5 year old in a toy store when it comes to money. Selfish.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So her break from social media didn't last long. She just posted a video saying she's back and she finally has her "head screwed on right", yeah right, I'll believe it when I see it.
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

So she disappears from social media for a day and now suddenly she 'gets it' and 'has her head on straight'?? oh fuck off Tayler

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Yeah, because making getting a tattoo sleeve was her priority over buying Christmas presents for her kids. They'll get the usual dollar store crap that they don't want or need instead of good quality long lasting toys. Toys that are sturdy and have creative and educational value. If you're on welfare to support your children, you have no right to putting all that money into your own shit Tayler. Don't even start with trying to rationalize that. It doesn't work that way. Christmas is just a month away, and she'll be scrambling at the last minute trying to make quantity instead of quality like usual. Does she even buy them decent quality clothing and shoes? Winter coats and boots?
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

This girl is one mum who should just get off you tube. Ever since she started she has received so much criticism. Instead of being immature and whining about things she should see that people are only telling her how it is. They are providing her with honest feedback from what they see of her life and she could really try and use that feedback to improve her circumstances. Of course she would never do that... I don't really watch this girl, as I can not stand how she behaves but I wish she would take some of this stuff to heart and change for the better.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Putting herself last.... Who is she kidding!! My hubby works and makes a decent amount and I also get a decent amount but holy shit as much as I'd love a sleeve I'm far from getting one! Especially this close to Christmas. And I'm not even buying a tonne of junk for my girls.
As for good clothes haha nope Alesana got cowboy boots for winter.

Essentially and what not
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Did anyone see her post last night a picture of Anberlin just a few months old wearing a beanie and she said how this beanie (along with a bunch of clothes) was sent to her by a fan from Paris, from when she had absolutely nothing for Anberlin. Her post was mainly about how she couldn't remember the fans name and how she hopes she's okay. I really hope Tayler wasn't lying about the fan being from Paris and just trying to get likes from using the #PrayforParis hashtag...
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

gypsophila wrote:she'll be scrambling at the last minute trying to make quantity instead of quality like usual.
Remember last Christmas when she got them a shit load of play-doh tubs and wrapped it all separately.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't think we've ever seen Tayler make a sacrifice. It's easy to say she's NOW putting her kids first after she just spent a shit ton on HERSELF. I'm starting to think she's a narcissist. Always trying to present herself in the best light, never actually moving forward. Always selfish and blaming other people for her problems.

Normal moms put their kids first ALWAYS, regardless of their income. Most mom's would actually go to work to provide BETTER for their kids. Tayler draws the line at that.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Well...she's back to posting pictures of herself in black underwear. LOL! The only pair she owns.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

mamamayhem14 wrote:Well...she's back to posting pictures of herself in black underwear. LOL! The only pair she owns.
Those forehead wrinkles though

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

twomommies wrote:
mamamayhem14 wrote:Well...she's back to posting pictures of herself in black underwear. LOL! The only pair she owns.

I still think those "sexy" photos with her nose wrinkled up is still one of the most unflattering pictures ever.
Did Tayler sell all her underwear but that black one to pay for her tattoo?
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

hannahbanana wrote:
twomommies wrote:

I still think those "sexy" photos with her nose wrinkled up is still one of the most unflattering pictures ever.

Probably all rotted away or she left them at different places when she moved from place to place. Maybe she took all them back after a week of buying them because she needed hair dye instead lol.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Plot twist: Tayler gave back the bunk beds and used that money to pay for her shitty tattoo.
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

That would make sense
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

hannahbanana wrote:
twomommies wrote:

I mean gross, and not in a pervy way, but there are weirdos who will pay upwards of $30 for worn underwear... Since you refuse to work, maybe that's an option for Craytay.
#FreeBen
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yep. So her only thinking of her kids and changing her life lasted less than a day. Way to go Tayler. Always on the express train to the bottom of the barrel.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

twomommies wrote:

She and Missy can be wrinkle twins!! ;)
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I can't make fun of her too much since I also have forehead wrinkles lol. But, I don't think she looks flattering at all. Maybe she is trying to show Chuckie what "he missed out on" which clearly isn't much. Her IQ and shoe size probably match.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”