OhioIsForFailingYourself (and your kids) part 45

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OhioIsForFailingYourself (and your kids) part 45

Unread post by hannahbanana »

So she's posting on IG about how she's laughing at us (not specifying this site but c'mon) because all we do is talk about is how she wears the same underwear and saying how she's having sex with a 19 year old. Apparently someone on here is following on the guys she follows.
Funny how she mentions all that because she knows that it's true that she can't afford squat for her kids but can get tattoos.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Tayler is forever stuck with a mindset of a child. She's selfish and spends on a whim on herself. Just before Christmas. I feel so sorry for her kids.

What comes to the new boytoy.. It wont last. She's only cockhopping to make Chuckie jealous. And using the new guy for stuff. Leeches be leeches. I can't wait for Alesana to turn five for them to cut back her supports.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

And I'm laughing at you tayler since your pathetic ass is still reading here lmao
UShouldKnow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by UShouldKnow »

Sneaky | I have allergies that I still expose myself to too though so I can't really talk about her or the validity of that statement. The allergy could be so annoying and minor that she does whatever she wants anyway.

HannahB | And her tattoos. And her spanking her kids instead of trying to understand them. And her other priorities for her other priorities. Among other things.
" You'll get tired of proving me right,
before I'll get tired of proving you wrong. "
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omfg someone please gif the part in her new video where the condom actually gets stuck over her head!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UShouldKnow
Amateur
Amateur

Off focus, I know buuuut...

So I was trying to work on the code for an eCommerce site I'm co-building (boring post already) and got distracted looking for animal hats for babies. It's almost Christmas and there are babies in the family so why not? I almost cried seeing the teenie little animal hats and animal sweaters. Knitted, by the way, KNITTED! Search oeuf nyc sweater cap or something like that on Google. I could see myself knitting a replica and just putting it on every baby cousin I can get the hat to fit on. I shouldn't bother with cute little seasonal items over year round things like socks or shirts for someone else's kids because practical beats good for now, but... omg. I can't see how Tayler doesn't go into debt buying up all the cute little kids clothes and chooses to spend money on just herself. How can you not be drawn to the teenie little outfits on those tiny multi piece hangers?!

As for the video: that poor thing crying in the background.
Last edited by UShouldKnow on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Omfg someone please gif the part in her new video where the condom actually gets stuck over her head!!!
Only time she's used one lol

Sent from my VF685 using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

old_soul_here wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Omfg someone please gif the part in her new video where the condom actually gets stuck over her head!!!
Only time she's used one lol

Sent from my VF685 using Tapatalk
Right she even says in the comments it's the only use she has for them and says she being sarcastic but you know that's a lie. She's probably never actually used a condom for its intended purpose lol
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did anyone see her quick post about how chuckie borrowed money from someone for something, and he has to pay child support soon and now she's upset that she won't get any money...
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Trash at its finest

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

hannahbanana wrote:Did anyone see her quick post about how chuckie borrowed money from someone for something, and he has to pay child support soon and now she's upset that she won't get any money...
Was that a separate post than the one where in the comments she said it was an ex boyfriend of her that borrowed money from her and now won't pay it back?

It's funny that she brings up underwear and the 19 year old but doesn't mention the big stuff we talk about. Things like spending government money on dumb tattoos, leaving your children to make a huge mess on the kitchen counter, letting the kids run around during the winter wearing only undies etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

red3head wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:Did anyone see her quick post about how chuckie borrowed money from someone for something, and he has to pay child support soon and now she's upset that she won't get any money...
Was that a separate post than the one where in the comments she said it was an ex boyfriend of her that borrowed money from her and now won't pay it back?

It's funny that she brings up underwear and the 19 year old but doesn't mention the big stuff we talk about. Things like spending government money on dumb tattoos, leaving your children to make a huge mess on the kitchen counter, letting the kids run around during the winter wearing only undies etc.

I didn't see the comments...but I thought she was referring to chuckie when she said that he's spending borrowed money when it should go to the kids.
UShouldKnow
Amateur
Amateur

So is the child support from a government agreement or something? If so then it comes out of the person's wages where I live. If it's not then that's too bad for the kids but Tayler just spends it on herself either way. If it's about someone borrowing from her, where is she getting all this money? Maybe I'm pursuing the wrong profession here? Even if you take from your kids that's still a lot of money to have available for spending.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I thought they worked out the support between themselves (just going by what I've read here) Reason being that neither of them wants anything to do with the courts looking too deeply into how either of them lives their lives.
I'm still stunned that she's getting tattoos with three children and Christmas right around the corner. I would never spend money like that on myself before my kids. A #damngoodmom? No way.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Yeah in her post she made it seem like it was chuckie that borrowed the money but in the comments she said it was an ex of hers.

Ushouldknow - I think they just must have made a child support agreement verbally. I'm not even sure you can file for child support from someone you are married to without at least filing for a seperation first. I think they will only garnish wages if they do go to court for child support and chuckie does not pay.

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

So now she bitches to people on IG that give her genuine advice just because it's an advice she doesn't want to hear.
20151204_083605.png
20151204_083713.png
20151204_084035.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tayler is such a mess...The more bitchy she acts towards people, the less support she'll get from them.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

You don't follow advice because that means they were right.
20151204_084035.png
20151204_084447.png
20151204_084554.png
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hannahbanana|| Oops double posts sorry
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

And she keeps thinks other want something else besides her achieving something in her life? She is a lost cause acting like that. I am very sad about those poor children.
[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/03 ... e8490a.jpg[/img]
[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/03 ... 11674c.jpg[/img]

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”