gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandFailedGrammar: Part 13

Unread post by gypsophila »

imnottired wrote:
gypsophila wrote:I don't even want to start with her. She is so vain. Why on earth would she think a tanning bed was a good idea? And a third child? No, just no. They need to wait and see what Nolan's needs are going to be first. That's just plain selfish. She is off the freaking rails into denial again I think. :(
I see where you're coming from, but I don't think she's in denial anymore. She might be having a hard time dealing with it. No one wants to think that their child, the person they love the most, will have lifelong medical issues. She just got the diagnosis and she's allowed to grieve/process it on her own time, as long as Nolan is still receiving the care he needs. And he is. He's still being seen by medical professionals, she's scheduling appointments, surgery, and filling out the paperwork. That's what matters at the end of the day. When Nolan is old enough to see that he has MD and wants to talk about it, hopefully B and E will be able to have an honest and open conversation about it, answer his questions, and reassure him. It's going to take time, but I honestly think B is doing the best she can. And I'm not a fan of B at all.

Also, I agree that she needs to wait before she has another child, but I don't think she's selfish. They need to make sure they can give Nolan the care he needs and Aria the attention she needs before adding another baby to their family.
I think she's in denial about how much attention Nolan is going to need with both his upcoming surgery and recovery from that, AND the unknown MD and it's treatment issues. Plus there may be a bunch of PT required after his hand surgery. Having a third baby should not be on either of their minds, especially at this moment in time. Not to mention Aria is acting up a lot more these days, in part I think, because she's not getting enough undivided attention. That's what I meant by denial. So far she's been completely overwhelmed many times just being a SAHM to 2 kids. I can't see her realistically juggling an extra needs child with Aria and a new baby. She couldn't do it. I think she just said it was Ean's idea to test the waters. It must have been her original plan, but plans change. Does she want to risk having another boy with MD or other issues, or a girl who may be a MD carrier? She needs to sort that out with genetic counseling to weigh the risks IMO. Or she can just do whatever she feels like, because I think that's what she does anyway. ;) Doesn't affect me, so whatever.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Britney has always said she wanted four kids, Ean said he was done after two. With all these sponsored videos lately I'm thinking money is starting to get tighter on their spending budget, what makes more money? A baby or a wedding. And after almost a year of being engaged and nothing about their upcoming nuptials, I'm thinking Britney is considering the baby route. Wouldn't be surprising if she was feeling clucky with Britt being pregnant and Nolan being older now.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

The Medicaid thing is just speculation

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Call me crazy but I don't see Medicaid as a huge thing. If I wanted to have two children in NM, we would qualify all the way up to $58,200!! Shopping in the marketplace automatically signs kids up for Medicaid (at least it did when we shopped through it) so I think it is kind of rude to say she shouldn't have more kids just because they qualify for medicaid. They go all the way up to 240% of the poverty level... you don't even have to be in poverty to qualify for Medicaid here. I dont know what it is like where she lives, but you do not have to be "poor" to receive Medicaid in all states.
bri
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bri »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Call me crazy but I don't see Medicaid as a huge thing. If I wanted to have two children in NM, we would qualify all the way up to $58,200!! Shopping in the marketplace automatically signs kids up for Medicaid (at least it did when we shopped through it) so I think it is kind of rude to say she shouldn't have more kids just because they qualify for medicaid. They go all the way up to 240% of the poverty level... you don't even have to be in poverty to qualify for Medicaid here. I dont know what it is like where she lives, but you do not have to be "poor" to receive Medicaid in all states.
I live in the same state as her, and Medicaid is pretty much how it is where you live. Since they aren't married she doesn't have to list his income when applying. I don't get the fuss either.

Also, I'm sure they're aware that they need to wait a while before TTC. We can all agree that Britney is obsessed with Nolan and will put his needs before ANYTHING. Wanting another baby doesn't mean they need to start trying tomorrow. Sheesh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

anglover2 wrote:I can't believe she said she is tanning the "safe way" there is literally no safe way to tan in a tanning bed.

Lmao I thought that was funny too. I used to work at a tanning salon, no tan is a safe tan. High pressure beds filter out the more harmful rays and are thus a minimized risk, albeit more expensive.Brit go get a spray tan they last for weeks and look just as nice.

Also a third kid right now? Really? I expect an announcement around Easter or valentines also.
Wagurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wagurl »

bri wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Call me crazy but I don't see Medicaid as a huge thing. If I wanted to have two children in NM, we would qualify all the way up to $58,200!! Shopping in the marketplace automatically signs kids up for Medicaid (at least it did when we shopped through it) so I think it is kind of rude to say she shouldn't have more kids just because they qualify for medicaid. They go all the way up to 240% of the poverty level... you don't even have to be in poverty to qualify for Medicaid here. I dont know what it is like where she lives, but you do not have to be "poor" to receive Medicaid in all states.
I live in the same state as her, and Medicaid is pretty much how it is where you live. Since they aren't married she doesn't have to list his income when applying. I don't get the fuss either.

Also, I'm sure they're aware that they need to wait a while before TTC. We can all agree that Britney is obsessed with Nolan and will put his needs before ANYTHING. Wanting another baby doesn't mean they need to start trying tomorrow. Sheesh. [/quote] [/quote]

To me, using Medicaid is getting government assistance. I'm a firm believer that parents should be able to support their kids in ALL aspects of life before popping out more and more and more. There is nothing to be proud of when being on Medicaid. She should use her Medicaid for birth control. Another reason I believe they have it, she hasn't denied it and we know she reads here.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

In some states, provided she was on Medicaid for pregnant women, she can only stay on Medicaid until 2 months after baby is born. You can apply for "low income" Medicaid after that if you meet income requirements. The Medicaid for kid's income bracket is completely different - at least it is here in Georgia. There is nothing wrong if Aria and Nolan have Medicaid for insurance. Insurance in the States is NOT cheap and the deductibles are astronomical thanks to "Obamacare".
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Tanning beds are banned is Australia if you need a hint on how bad it really can be.

If you want a natural tan, get a fake one of go outside daily. I've started getting outside more ( I do wear sunscreen daily ) and I've noticed a tan lines developing over time.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

I'm a firm believer in all health care should be free and if that's the only assistance she's getting then who cares?
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

nela7 wrote:
olemama wrote:Ean suggested the third child, not Britney (according to her twitter). Also people claim Nolan is on Medicaid; has she stated that on youtube? If so, could someone point me to the video as I don't recall her ever stating this on youtube or twitter.

Girl, quote me. I read that she has him on Medicaid and that's how she pays for all his medical bills. It was just a few pages ago. Either one of them wanting a third child is SELFISH.

In other words the answer is no. Britney has never stated on Twitter or youtube that Nolan is on Medicaid. So the Medicaid/government assistance/food stamp crap about Britney could be pure unadulterated bullshit. Which is ok because this is a gossip site and most of what we say is bullshit. But it's a good thing to come back to reality once in while. It is possible Nolan and Aria are on Medicaid. But it is also possible they have health insurance through Ean's work. And the idea that a couple might dream of a third child does not make them selfish; it makes them normal. I think lots of couples have this discussion: should we have more or is this it?
kitten311
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kitten311 »

zipadeedodah wrote:In some states, provided she was on Medicaid for pregnant women, she can only stay on Medicaid until 2 months after baby is born. You can apply for "low income" Medicaid after that if you meet income requirements. The Medicaid for kid's income bracket is completely different - at least it is here in Georgia. There is nothing wrong if Aria and Nolan have Medicaid for insurance. Insurance in the States is NOT cheap and the deductibles are astronomical thanks to "Obamacare".
I live in the same state as B. I got medicaid throughout my pregnancy and 2 months after. I tried to reapply but they told me you have to make less than $800 a month to qualify!... my son still qualifies luckily. I dont know the limits for children but even if B's children are not on medicaid- i know the plan available to me through my work is something like $150 a month for families with a $3000 deductible. I'm sure eans job offers a comparable plan so they may have met their 2015 deductible and the sponsored videos may be in preparation for the upcoming 2016 deductible...
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Also a mini-rant: My hubby and I pay a boatload of federal and state taxes. Now nobody likes writing that check to the taxman. But if Nolan is on Medicaid, I am delighted to help him in some small way to get the medical help he needs. I can't think of a better use of my tax dollars than to help little kids get the healthcare they need. Mini-rant over!
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

She tries to avoid small toys for Nolan because they are a choking hazard, but she still gives him Hot Wheels! Those are a HUGE choking hazard for toddlers...especially when kids still chew on everything.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

olemama wrote:Also a mini-rant: My hubby and I pay a boatload of federal and state taxes. Now nobody likes writing that check to the taxman. But if Nolan is on Medicaid, I am delighted to help him in some small way to get the medical help he needs. I can't think of a better use of my tax dollars than to help little kids get the healthcare they need. Mimi-rant over!
I love your response. Very sweet and I feel the same way! My husband got almost an $8000 christmas bonus but will only see about $4000 after taxes... maybe a little more than that. It sucks but you are right, being able to help sick kids get the health care they need is one positive of it. Thank you for sharing your perspective. :)
Silentbob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Silentbob »

Some may agree, some may disagree, don't care either way, but I think as long as Brittany has a baby she won't be working. We all know Ms. Pintrest isn't going to work. A third baby wouldn't surprise me. I however do think she will space it out a little more. Give herself at least another 6 years before all of the kids are in school. She may even talk Ean in to her "having" to home school.

Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Does she listen to herself talk when she edits? If not then she needs to start to.
nela7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nela7 »

I never said she had to be poor, regardless it's government assistance.

nela7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nela7 »

I don't think Medicaid is a bad thing, I was just stating that it IS government assistance no matter how you spin it. My best friend is special needs and her mother is running ragged trying to take care of all her daughters because she decided to have four, when one of them was born special needs. My best friend is now in a wheelchair and can barely speak, she can't feed herself. She however is still mentally there so I know how she feels that she doesn't get the proper care because her mother is split into four instead of just two. Her father works all day, and therapy can only go so far when all four daughters are involved in something and this family is constantly busy. Nolan needs his mom and dad to focus on him right now, Aria too. My friends older sister got pregnant because she felt she wasn't getting enough attention from her parents (stupid, I know). Also, I happily pay taxes too because I think all children deserve proper healthcare.

dashiiki
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dashiiki »

In one of her what's in my bag videos when aria was little she showed her wallet and said this is where I keep my id and arias Medicaid card. So she was on Medicaid when aria was Nolans age

Return to “Britneyandbaby”