Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Run, Shay, Run! Part 2

Unread post by saltliferocks »

I think someone thought they were doing the dog a favor and cut her leash. Oreo looked so scared. That crosses so many lines. If I were them, someone taking my dog would be enough to make me feel unsafe & quit vlogging forever. It's beyond creepy.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I was watching an old vlog were Sam cut his hand on the buzz saw table and he was talking about how his first thought was how angry he was at his dad because he was never taught how to use a buzz saw from him. Then in another vlog, Sam mentioned that his dad took him and his brothers to go see his dad's mistress. Kinda ironic that he would go and set up an Ashley Madison account after saying how much he resented his dad so much for cheating and leaving them for another women. Clearly Sam has daddy issues.
turtlecatmom92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by turtlecatmom92 »

youkiddingright wrote:You can't reason with evil. You women and/or men really need to move on with your lives and stop obsessing over someone you don't know. Spend your free time doing something productive. I've said what I wanted to and it was a waste of my time that I didn't actually have to spare. No one wants to be reasonable on here. You twist everything they say and you've twisted things I have said, too.

Say whatever you like. I won't see it and I won't reply to it. I care not what you say about me, who you also don't know.
You'll reply. You love the attention. Go back to following these people and supporting there animal and spouse abuse.
msscaparro
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by msscaparro »

That was so staged from when Sam first saw Oreo to when Nia said "I feel like crying" totally emotionless. Also, she barely even touched her food! Wouldn't she have been hungry?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
laceyloves26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laceyloves26 »

mac-n-cheese wrote:
Jessi31 wrote:Please Sam and Nia, don't get anymore animals! The whole part of the vlog where Sam was showing the surveillance footage looked staged. It wouldn't surprise me if he took Oreo to the shelter. He knew that if he just said he took Oreo to the shelter, that he would cop so much crap over it. I think he staged this to save himself the backlash. Either way, Oreo is better off away from those losers. They never should have got those dogs to start out with.

Who the hell leaves their dog ties to their house for that long!!! 6 hours probably more tied up...Yeah I'd escape too!!!
Anytime they showed that dog she was cowering down like she was waiting to be hit...
Poor thing my god...
I hope she is okay and some one found her who is going to love her

EXACTLY. Like he's showing the footage and I'm cringing going duuuude... you left your dog tied up outside for THAT long? Jerk.
TheBurnBook
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TheBurnBook »

laceyloves26 wrote:
mac-n-cheese wrote:
Jessi31 wrote:Please Sam and Nia, don't get anymore animals! The whole part of the vlog where Sam was showing the surveillance footage looked staged. It wouldn't surprise me if he took Oreo to the shelter. He knew that if he just said he took Oreo to the shelter, that he would cop so much crap over it. I think he staged this to save himself the backlash. Either way, Oreo is better off away from those losers. They never should have got those dogs to start out with.

Who the hell leaves their dog ties to their house for that long!!! 6 hours probably more tied up...Yeah I'd escape too!!!
Anytime they showed that dog she was cowering down like she was waiting to be hit...
Poor thing my god...
I hope she is okay and some one found her who is going to love her

EXACTLY. Like he's showing the footage and I'm cringing going duuuude... you left your dog tied up outside for THAT long? Jerk.
Right? It was bad enough when in the initial "Oreo's missing" vlog he said he was inside for a few hours but when showing the surveillance video he mentions at one point in the morning everyone was gone doing errands.
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by youmustbecrazy »

I'm usually pretty mellow and can find something positive in just about anyone. But Sam legitimately makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.
meganshay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meganshay »

youmustbecrazy wrote:I'm usually pretty mellow and can find something positive in just about anyone. But Sam legitimately makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.
I'm willing to give other family vloggers I bitch about a pass ... Sam scares me.

maesemd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maesemd »

meganshay wrote:
youmustbecrazy wrote:I'm usually pretty mellow and can find something positive in just about anyone. But Sam legitimately makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.
I'm willing to give other family vloggers I bitch about a pass ... Sam scares me.

I can't even hate watch them, he freaks me out so bad! I just come here to see what is going on!
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

I'm glad I am not the only one who thinks Sam is beyond the run-of-the-mill annoying & desperate vlogger.
Have any of you watched that show, "Dexter"?
Even the creepy way they both move their mouth when they speak is the same. It's like they have bitten the inside of their cheek.
Sam's mom has the same thing, (as does Matthew) except it's much more obvious when she speaks.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Okay...so apparently they are running out of ideas and have to get creative by "losing" their dog...and then conveniently "finding" her.....Sam needs to get a real job!

Symphony is such a crybaby....they need to get that kid to relax and stop hysterically crying about everything it's just ridiculous! Abhram is actually less annoying now that they cut his hair, but they really need to put him in a toddler bed...it's super weird he's still in a crib!

Have any of you noticed that all of their friends have such nice homes and well behaved kids? I don't understand why they don't realize they need to focus on their family more and less on vlogging.
turtlecatmom92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by turtlecatmom92 »

Did you guys see him carrying Abraham around in the towel where he could have easily slipped out. Yeah real smart.
AnnaMons1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AnnaMons1 »

meganshay wrote:

He has abused those poor dogs; little doubt about that. But something else that is so frightening about Sam is the way he has been with Abram. The guy is constantly filming inappropriate videos of Abram, really some of the videos are shocking and I think just under the letter of the law maybe. I think in some jurisdictions he would be in trouble. There is some odd and inappropriate footage of Symphony as well. They can't keep calling Symphony a "toddler" probably to justify taking footage of her sleeping and bathing without a shirt. She is no baby, and toddler? Symphony is in the tween years just a few years under a teenager and he has no business whatsoever filming that young lady that way. He also took extensive footage of that big boy Abram nursing. Theres one video where Abram is standing on a sofa where Nia is sitting and he is clawing at her breasts and pushing her forcefully. It just looked, I don't know, wrong somehow. I recall a number of people were a little nauseous with that scene. It's like there are no healthy boundaries in that house. When they were in NYC Nia, Sam, and Abram were all in one bed. I'm not saying that in itself is an issue, just with all the other creepy real incidents that picture was just. Creepy. The other bed had Symphony sleeping nude, definitely without a shirt and it was hard to tell if she was wearing underpants. The same video then shows Symphony again bathing, naked from the waist up. Then they show Abram going to the toilet and the camera really went low, showed way too much of Sam's son. Really, what the heck is Sam's motive or continually exposing his children this way?? And Nia? What the heck?? Does she see this? How can a mother just stand there and focus on how pretty she is when things are so messed up there?? I hope that in ten or fifteen years some horrifying accusations don't come out from the kids. because then we will all share some guit as we all saw this and so many of us have expressed concern.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

AnnaMons1 wrote:
meganshay wrote:

He has abused those poor dogs; little doubt about that. But something else that is so frightening about Sam is the way he has been with Abram. The guy is constantly filming inappropriate videos of Abram, really some of the videos are shocking and I think just under the letter of the law maybe. I think in some jurisdictions he would be in trouble. There is some odd and inappropriate footage of Symphony as well. They can't keep calling Symphony a "toddler" probably to justify taking footage of her sleeping and bathing without a shirt. She is no baby, and toddler? Symphony is in the tween years just a few years under a teenager and he has no business whatsoever filming that young lady that way. He also took extensive footage of that big boy Abram nursing. Theres one video where Abram is standing on a sofa where Nia is sitting and he is clawing at her breasts and pushing her forcefully. It just looked, I don't know, wrong somehow. I recall a number of people were a little nauseous with that scene. It's like there are no healthy boundaries in that house. When they were in NYC Nia, Sam, and Abram were all in one bed. I'm not saying that in itself is an issue, just with all the other creepy real incidents that picture was just. Creepy. The other bed had Symphony sleeping nude, definitely without a shirt and it was hard to tell if she was wearing underpants. The same video then shows Symphony again bathing, naked from the waist up. Then they show Abram going to the toilet and the camera really went low, showed way too much of Sam's son. Really, what the heck is Sam's motive or continually exposing his children this way?? And Nia? What the heck?? Does she see this? How can a mother just stand there and focus on how pretty she is when things are so messed up there?? I hope that in ten or fifteen years some horrifying accusations don't come out from the kids. because then we will all share some guit as we all saw this and so many of us have expressed concern.
Isnt Symphony like, 4? 5 max? She is far from a tween.

I agree he shouldnt be recording this stuff but her chest isn't shameful. It's no different than if a little boy was shirtless.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

They're running out of things to vlog about. They've learned the more drama the better.
AnnaMons1
Amateur
Amateur

The lunacy is really taking a hard toll on Symphony. She was crying as she claimed she was truly frightened that her parents were going to eat Abram for dinner. Not even Symphony who is not such a sharp tool believes that. That would concern me if I were Nia, the constant fake crying, the baby talk, that kid hasn't been herself for so long now. Even Sam's mom just looked plumb sick of the vlogging and was covering her face with her hand. Nia sitting on the sofa looking like crap in her robe. Just the whole Rader house is depressing and messed up in more ways than can be counted. They should have def. bolted after the AM thing. Even more so by the fake miscarriage. To return after their desperate arses were kicked out of vloggerfair unto the street was just sad. There is no direction for the Raders but down now, and to boot another poor baby and a jobless father. I'd feel sorry for them if they weren't so yucky. Well, I guess she's pregnant. She has lied before so who knows with Nia and Sam?
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I agree that the Raders won't make it far in the vlogging world. Weren't they sponsored by that snack company that pulled out because Sam and Nia said something about gay marriage?
I think Sam ruined their chances of having any vlogging friends, especially for Nia. You could tell how happy she was to be in that room full of the other YT mommy vloggers at vlogger fair. She wanted to fit in but because of Sam, her chances of being part of the missy-Ellie-Katie crowd is done for. No way would they want to be friends with someone to tried to pick a fight with someone's husband as they were holding their baby. Forget about even trying to be shays friend, homeboy ran off lol.
Eventually these two are going to fall and it's not going to be pretty. I'm shocked that Sam still didn't go back to his job, you could tell that him being home all day is annoying everyone. No wonder symphony is such a huge mess all the time now. It's so sad :(
AnnaMons1
Amateur
Amateur

hannahbanana wrote:I agree that the Raders won't make it far in the vlogging world. Weren't they sponsored by that snack company that pulled out because Sam and Nia said something about gay marriage?
I think Sam ruined their chances of having any vlogging friends, especially for Nia. You could tell how happy she was to be in that room full of the other YT mommy vloggers at vlogger fair. She wanted to fit in but because of Sam, her chances of being part of the missy-Ellie-Katie crowd is done for. No way would they want to be friends with someone to tried to pick a fight with someone's husband as they were holding their baby. Forget about even trying to be shays friend, homeboy ran off lol.
Eventually these two are going to fall and it's not going to be pretty. I'm shocked that Sam still didn't go back to his job, you could tell that him being home all day is annoying everyone. No wonder symphony is such a huge mess all the time now. It's so sad :(
It is a very sad and abnormal situation. Of course my biggest problem with Sam is how creepy he is with his kids. Nia just lying around thinking about her hair, makeup, and what she's going to wear when she goes out And making wreathes I felt so worried when I saw Sam claiming that the dog had chewed on Nia's wreath. (Abram might have done something to it?) Nia hates that poor dog, hate dos period. I wish they would stay away from dogs Sam probably creates terrible tings happening to the pets for camera time. Sicko Sam. One time he filmed himself changing Abram'. What the heck is it with him wanting to film the kid without clothes. I think he knows what he's doing too. Sam is very clever in a sick way and he know his videos with Abram will appeal to sickos out there. And for the revenue it will generate in views he is perfectly willing to use his own children to do that. What other earthly reason is there for the constant bathing shots. showing them without clothing, going to the bathroom, I mean half the time Abram is not dressed!! Nia is always sitting around with some faraway look or ignoring them while she makes some of her 'gourmet meals.'' Then she makes scrambled eggs for the kids on paper plates. (Imagine the cost to the environment just this one Rader family creates.) And as for Symphony, you're right, she's a mess. That little girls needs counseling like yesterday. But you know all Nia's thinking about is nursery layouts, breastfeeding, (she is weirdly obsessed with that,) and just seeming like a young new Mommy. I've said before a bigger kid going through that inevitable awkward stage doesn't fit Nia's whole schema of the really young Mommy with babies. Symphony is getting really big fast, she's not cute like Abram (if you find him cute,) Symphony is just not really charming or charismatic like some of the other girls on the family vloggers. Nia always seems kind of mildly embarrassed of her big daughter, always censoring Symphony's awkwardness. Maybe that's why she fake cries and talks baby talk so often. It does get attention, even if negative. I've seen families like that where the older kids are always waved away like pesky flies. They ALWAYS grow up with lots of issues. They will be sorry in ten years with Symphony; I can already see it. IF she's acting out now, it's going to blow their minds when they see a 15-16 year old act out. The Rader family dynamic is so messed up, the way they just worship Abram. I think that kid is going to be an arrogant bully that will make life miserable for anyone who has the misfortune to be around him.
AnnaMons1
Amateur
Amateur

mermaidunicorn wrote:I love the new title name Image I couldn't believe that Sam actually kept that part in the vlog Image

Tbh I would actually watch the vlogs and really enjoy them if it was just Nia and the kids, Sam for me has always ruined the vlogs before all these scandals, there's just something really weird and creepy about him. I hope for her sake and the kids sake that Nia does realise that she needs to leave Sam.

She will leave him eventually, I think. Thing is, she is an awfully lazy woman. Used to having Sam do all the grunt work. What would Nia do alone? Sell wreaths? If she leaves Sam who will marry her?? Some weirdo probably that has a thing for youtube 'celebrities,' (eye roll.) She is uneducated. I think she might have finished HS. She'd probably go back to Maw and Paw and they are OLD. I heard her real dad is of some sort of ethnicity and Nia doesn't want anyone to know. As if anything is wrong with that?? You can see heavy ethnic traits on Abram and a little on Symphony.I heard she bleached the kids hair in order to make them look more 'white.' How sad and ridiculous. I had hoped that as a society we were past such nonsense. I've heard that Nia's true father was Mexican. What on earth is wrong with that. Everyone should be proud of their heritage!!

Return to “Sam and Nia”