Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyToyGuns: Part 48

Unread post by ihartcatz »

sarahshortcake wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:
sarahshortcake wrote:Maybe I've been watching DB too long. I no longer consider Missy rude. I just consider her Missy so I must be missing some of her usual BS.

I have to disagree with you CatsOrDie. They're pretty fragile when near table corners and hardwood floors.

I give you gossipers points for merit, pointing out present versus past is a good argument. I still don't think it is all them but that is coming from someone who is missing an entire side of a family and doesn't acknowledge her own Mother-in-Law so I could be biased myself.
They're also fragile around open flames, moving cars, and shards of glass. Oh wait, that's every human being? I wasn't talking about the table or floors, I was discussing the way she was holding him - which was fine. Obviously, since he stopped screaming. The kid can hold is head up pretty well as it is, and she was supporting is neck 100%. Like I said earlier, she didn't have the hold down perfect, but it was good enough to soothe him while also support him. And to say she is clumsy like Bryan (or whatever the exact phrase was) is not only reaching, but ignorant. Just because two people are siblings doesn't make them alike at all.

You are 100% biased. Since we aren't discussing your personal circumstances, they shouldn't factor into the discussion. Not trying to be rude at all, I'm just saying inputting your own personal life feelings into a situation we honestly know nothing about isn't productive at all.

xoxo gossip cat
Meh. Fair enough. We'll have to agree to disagree on the colic hold thing. Everyone here is a little biased based on their background and experiences, regardless of whether they go into a long tirade or not.
Props on being so mature about a disagreement! It's great to see instead of arguing and putting others down. Image Image

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
MommySince2013
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MommySince2013 »

To bring up the hold Bev was doing. It would have been perfectly fine, if she wasn't so shaky. He seemed to calm down once she started swaying him. But the arms weren't cooperating. I have seen that trick, done by a pediatrician on facebook. Missy is CONSTANTLY glaring in that vlog. Like, my god... bitch, SMILE! Be thankful for more family. But her being thankful for anything, is a joke! In the family photo's of her and Bryan kissing, she isn't even kissing him. She has a smile just to avoid lips touching. She's so pathetic!
Silentbob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Silentbob »

MommySince2013 wrote:To bring up the hold Bev was doing. It would have been perfectly fine, if she wasn't so shaky. He seemed to calm down once she started swaying him. But the arms weren't cooperating. I have seen that trick, done by a pediatrician on facebook. Missy is CONSTANTLY glaring in that vlog. Like, my god... bitch, SMILE! Be thankful for more family. But her being thankful for anything, is a joke! In the family photo's of her and Bryan kissing, she isn't even kissing him. She has a smile just to avoid lips touching. She's so pathetic!
I have to agree. If it doesn't have to do with missy or her family it's just an inconvenience. I know she has said before her nor her dad show emotion but to avoid coming off as a frigid B, I'd fake it the best I could...but this is missy we're talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

I don't think it's Bev's place to be trying out baby soothing moves on someone elses baby to be honest. I think Missy was justified in giving her the WTF look. Apart from that, Missy mostly looks miserable on this trip. Away from precious Mimi and the Hollister's. When they were opening presents, Missy looked massively peeved off. She could at least pretend to be happy for Ollie and Finn's sake. They deserve to see both sides of the family, not just Missy's side. It's pretty obvious that Bryan's Mum adores Ollie and Finn, so suck it up Missy. She is probably annoyed that all the attention isn't of her for once, like when they are around her side of the family.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

A ten year old donated $100 to water of life. I can't...
westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

You know, there are a lot of reasons to be screwed up, have a screwed up childhood, or be a pissed off teenager. I doubt we'll ever know any more than we do now about what went on with Nancy, Bryan, and Missy in the past. There may be perfectly legitimate reasons for Missy being standoffish towards Bryan's family, or maybe she disagrees with Bryan that Nancy should have a relationship with her grandchildren, or maybe she's being a bitch...we can't know. It's fun to speculate though!

My guess is that Bryan was teased as a kid: he was different, overweight. fatherless. Sang in the choir. He resented that and he resented the fact that not only did he have no father, not only did he have to share Bev's father, but he never had much time with his mother. She was always working, and when she was home she wad tired, and then she got a boyfriend and Bryan was no longer the little man of the house. Maybe Nancy drank, or maybe the boyfriend called him a little punk shit for taking back to his mom, but he got fed up with the situation and got drawn into Missy's apparently oh so happy, oh do perfect (and oh so creepy) family. They shacked up, Missy suckered Bryan into marrying him, and now the Hollister clan have 3 more members..

I would love to know more about their divorce though. they stopped talking? Or did Missy punish Bryan for seeking independence and an education in college?
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

I'm very curious to why they got divorced. I get they were young but I'm surprised Mimi let that happen. It must of not been a huge issues if they got together again?
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

The divorce thing fascinates me. It's not exactly normal for divorced couples to remarry. I'm guessing they didn't go to counseling to resolve whatever broke them up in the first place. They haven't been married that long and they are young. Those issues will likely creep back up.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I would _love_ to know more about the divorce/remarriage. Bryan has made it really clear that he thinks the Hollisters have this perfect happy family. He's written about it in his "songs". But they are seriously dysfunctional. Honestly, I think Missy is a bitch to Cassie and Jimmy too. She treats Cassie like her personal maid/nanny, and she's supposed to sublimate her desires to Missy's. And Jimmy? Forget him having a life. Didn't she just recently get all pissy because he had plans and wasn't available to do something she wanted? It's Missy and Mimi, and everyone else is an afterthought.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Hopefully when the boys are older BryBry can take them to visit Nancy and Bev without Pissy Missy. They deserve a family gathering without her bitchiness around. Let her stay at home with Mimi instead while the Lannings have fun
#FreeFinleyandJackson
stillastar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stillastar »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/17 ... 237c67.jpg[/img]

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

lol Missy didn't sound so happy when she went down the hill with Bryan. She looked pissed when they stopped.

ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

I'm glad Bev is going to be able to spend more time with Ollie & Finn because she'll be visiting the week of Christmas.

I'd rather see them promote the go fund me more than Bryan's EP, but that's not going to happen.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

I wish Bryan would stop saying my sister to Ollie!BRYAN that's his damn aunt.He always refers to Cassie as auntie when speaking to him
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

No mittens on Ollie big surprise I'm guessing he didn't want to wear them and of course he gets his way, his hands were red!

mommadee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mommadee »

I haven't watched many of thier December vlogs, I have just watched the Idaho ones.

Despite what has happened between Bryan's family in the past he does seem genuinely happy to see them. It's such a shame that Missy denies him the opportunity to spend a decent amount of time with them. Let's face it the only reason they are visiting is for vlog footage. Bryan is alot more relaxed around his mom and sister.

Oliver is turning into such a spoilt BRAT! They need to give him a firm NO when he misbehaves. Its like he's got a everlasting stream of candy and new toys at his disposal. I don't want to begin to imagine 10 year old Oliver.

Now Missy is just a genuine stone cold b****. The looks she was giving off during the present giving was just nasty and unimpressed.
kjb223
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kjb223 »

So... Bev's boyfreind...
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

kjb223 wrote:So... Bev's boyfreind...
What about him?

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

What a short trip! Even though Bev will be visiting soon Nancy barely got the chance to spend time with her grandsons.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

pllfan5 wrote:What a short trip! Even though Bev will be visiting soon Nancy barely got the chance to spend time with her grandsons.
Missy can't go that long without Suzanne.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers

Return to “Daily Bumps”