2011MommyFirstLilySecond- Part 25

anglover2
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011MommyFirstLilySecond- Part 25

Unread post by anglover2 »

Soooo why is it lilys Christmas Eve box if she pretty much got what she wanted for herself..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nela7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nela7 »

anglover2 wrote:Soooo why is it lilys Christmas Eve box if she pretty much got what she wanted for herself..

I bet she doesn't even box it, the only thing Lily is actually getting is the pajamas and book.

Silentbob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Silentbob »

V, why do you put your hands in front of your camera when you talk?Stop it!

Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

anglover2 wrote:Soooo why is it lilys Christmas Eve box if she pretty much got what she wanted for herself..

OMG, this. I, me, me, me!! That box was more for her than lily!!!
And she went to Inside out alone?? Without her child who she's sure would love the movie??

Clearly the Vanessa show is alive and well..
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Snow White wrote:

OMG, this. I, me, me, me!! That box was more for her than lily!!!
And she went to Inside out alone?? Without her child who she's sure would love the movie??

Clearly the Vanessa show is alive and well..
Um, Lily likes Frozen. No other movie.

Only Frozen.

Forever Frozen.

Frozen.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Lol, I got a cookie mix because I didn't want a TON of dishes, um.. cookies really don't make that many dishes dirty plus didn't she get a fancy kitchen-aid last year? She could have just said that she wanted to spend some time with Lily (although baking cookies would be a good bonding experience)
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Finished the video.

For those who haven't watched yet:

-Get a shot glass
-Get your favorite liquor
-Take a shot every time V says "obviously"
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

OhHiImSam wrote:Finished the video.

For those who haven't watched yet:

-Get a shot glass
-Get your favorite liquor
-Take a shot every time V says "obviously"
Prepare to get your stomach pumped

Have 911 on dial

Essentially and what not
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

thenightowl wrote:Lol, I got a cookie mix because I didn't want a TON of dishes, um.. cookies really don't make that many dishes dirty plus didn't she get a fancy kitchen-aid last year? She could have just said that she wanted to spend some time with Lily (although baking cookies would be a good bonding experience)
I think she should not include the hot chocolate mix, marshmallows, popcorn packet(s), and cookie mix in the box. Lily will get confused about some of these things because they're not "ready". I like the pajamas, movie, and book idea. Vanessa should just make the food with Lily instead of putting it in her box because how much stuff does a kid need on Christmas Eve anyway?
TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

So instead of doing Christmas Eve activities on Christmas Eve like normal people, she does it the day before instead for the sake of a video?

Silentbob
Talker
Talker

Why is she doing Christmas Eve with lily a day early? Isn't that confusing and so much extra work that she "didn't want"

misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

TaraLas wrote:So instead of doing Christmas Eve activities on Christmas Eve like normal people, she does it the day before instead for the sake of a video?

Well technically it's their Christmas Eve since she said they open gifts the night before Christmas
NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NutraSteve »

So we did the Christmas Eve box the day before Christmas eve? I also would've rather not heard "Squeaky Vanessa" while opening the present.

On a side note, I never realized how bad Vanessa's skin was until 5:44. If she's as self conscious as everyone makes out, then I feel pretty bad for her. Everyone should feel beautiful in their own skin.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

In Hispanic culture, you celebrate on Christmas Eve, and open your presents at midnight. We did a box for my son too and opened it last night because tonight is going to be hectic for us lol. So it makes sence that Vanessa did the box on Christmas Eve "eve" because they won't have a chance to do it tomorrow.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

The whole Christmas Eve Routine video came across as so rushed, like Vanessa just wanted to fit in all the activities one after another so she could show how full their Christmas Eve was. The part where Lily was just sitting drinking hot cocoa with nothing else to do was super awkward. And is there any other royalty-free music out there Vanessa could use besides those three songs? I feel like every YouTuber is using the same music in all their Vlogmas videos. There has to be something else! My ears are assaulted.
WaitingForNaptime
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WaitingForNaptime »

fossilfinger wrote:The whole Christmas Eve Routine video came across as so rushed, like Vanessa just wanted to fit in all the activities one after another so she could show how full their Christmas Eve was. The part where Lily was just sitting drinking hot cocoa with nothing else to do was super awkward. And is there any other royalty-free music out there Vanessa could use besides those three songs? I feel like every YouTuber is using the same music in all their Vlogmas videos. There has to be something else! My ears are assaulted.
I was JUST coming to say the same thing about it seeming rushed and forced. Like when she was painting Lily's nails, she did one coat of polish. And then she hesitated like she was about to paint her own nails. But didn't.
Then they were sitting on the couch eating popcorn and watching the movie with the camera set up. Then in the next shot the previews were still playing. Obviously V kept getting up to set the camera down to get the perfect shot of them on the couch together.. Then got up to get more perfect shots... And then more shots of them eating popcorn at the same time -_- so stupid.
If it was supposed to be a 'girls' night.. But V was clearly more worried about camera angles and lighting. Poor lily
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Creating a family tradition is nice when all the family is present. Where's David? Why couldn't they watch a movie, read a story, bake cookies, and eat popcorn when David is there? I sure hope he's with Vanessa and Lily on Christmas Eve.
Silentbob
Talker
Talker

Not just V but a lot of youtubers do this. It kills a moment/memory and defeats the purpose when you are stopping what you're doing with your child(ren) to move a camera to get different angles of that special moment. It's so unauthentic and awkward to watch imo

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Silentbob wrote:Not just V but a lot of youtubers do this. It kills a moment/memory and defeats the purpose when you are stopping what you're doing with your child(ren) to move a camera to get different angles of that special moment. It's so unauthentic and awkward to watch imo

I can't even imagine how awkward it is the be in the room while she is trying to capture the the perfect shot.
Princessbee19129
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Princessbee19129 »

Please can someone explain what's with the squeaky scratchy sound during videos it's so drakes annoying . Watching vanessa as a whole is awkward every single time it's so forced don't know how she has so many subscribers

Return to “2011teenagemom”