BritneyandFailedGrammar: Part 13

lori_momof3
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandFailedGrammar: Part 13

Unread post by lori_momof3 »

Lovehound11 wrote:They won't live in this place more than 2 years, let's be honest

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Why is that ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

lori_momof3 wrote:
Lovehound11 wrote:They won't live in this place more than 2 years, let's be honest

Why is that ?

She always needs something newer and better. She is all Googly eyed for this house right now. But she will get bored with it and want something better

bluemom
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bluemom »

Lovehound11 wrote:
lori_momof3 wrote:

Why is that ?

She always needs something newer and better. She is all Googly eyed for this house right now. But she will get bored with it and want something better

Plus, if she's pregnant.. & let's be real here, she probably is, she will need a bigger house since apparently every child needs their own rooms

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

bluemom wrote:
Lovehound11 wrote:
lori_momof3 wrote: Why is that ?

Plus, if she's pregnant.. & let's be real here, she probably is, she will need a bigger house since apparently every child needs their own rooms

If she is, she really is stupid.

PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

Am I the only one that really enjoys her videos? I watch a ton of vloggers and she is on my top 5 list! I love her, the kids, her sparkling clean house and she doesn't annoy me! For being a young mom, she is doing rather great!

I should share my child's haul, he got probably double what her kiddos got. It happens when you have a lot of family and to me it's rude to say please no toys. Let the grandparents spoil their babies. Take a look at the daily bumps. Britts kids have maybe half of what they have!

lori_momof3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lori_momof3 »

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:Am I the only one that really enjoys her videos? I watch a ton of vloggers and she is on my top 5 list! I love her, the kids, her sparkling clean house and she doesn't annoy me! For being a young mom, she is doing rather great!

I should share my child's haul, he got probably double what her kiddos got. It happens when you have a lot of family and to me it's rude to say please no toys. Let the grandparents spoil their babies. Take a look at the daily bumps. Britts kids have maybe half of what they have!

What are u your other favorites ? I'm looking for new moms to watch Image

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

ladymama wrote:Maybe I'm weird than! When people ask what to get my dd i tell them she would be thankful for anything, and if they find something they would have enjoyed as a kid she will love it too!

And I never ask or get told what to get other people. Just pack a gift reciept in case its a double :)

Different locations do it differently, maybe!

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
Our children come first with us. We felt too many toys would overwhelm them and would send the wrong message to them about the meaning of Christmas. So we asked relatives to please not worry about gifts for the children. What the children truly valued and what our relatives truly valued were visits with each other not stuff.
Upallnight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Upallnight »

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:Am I the only one that really enjoys her videos? I watch a ton of vloggers and she is on my top 5 list! I love her, the kids, her sparkling clean house and she doesn't annoy me! For being a young mom, she is doing rather great!

I like her too. She's definitely done things I don't agree with over the 2+ years I've been watching and some of the stuff she does annoys me but overall I enjoy her videos.

I don't think her kids got too much either. Among everyone I know that is a completely average amount of gifts. Considering that they have 5 families buying for them I'm surprised that's all they got. We still have Christmas with my family next week and my kids will have just as much if not more. I know lots of kids who get significantly more.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

olemama wrote:
ladymama wrote:Maybe I'm weird than! When people ask what to get my dd i tell them she would be thankful for anything, and if they find something they would have enjoyed as a kid she will love it too!

And I never ask or get told what to get other people. Just pack a gift reciept in case its a double :)

Our children come first with us. We felt too many toys would overwhelm them and would send the wrong message to them about the meaning of Christmas. So we asked relatives to please not worry about gifts for the children. What the children truly valued and what our relatives truly valued were visits with each other not stuff.
This is such a passive agressive answer. Everyones children come first, what an odd thing to say as if it is a rarity. I am glad you show your children the real meaning of Christmas but not everyone, including Britney, are religious. B obviously uses Christmas to spend with her family so that is a good thing. While most people value time spent with their families most families enjoy buying things for their nieces/nephews/grandchildren. I could tell my family a million times not to buy my kids something but they still would you just have to be creative. Ask for gift cards to activity places, clothes, books etc....
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I don't think that was passive agressive?? She didn't mention religion either. I agree with the sentiment. Get your kids to give to others who have less during the holiday season. I don't think I've seen any of the moms I watch do that. It doesn't have to be religious either. Tell your relatives to give one toy each, or gift cards, good idea. People stress way too much over Christmas, and everyone spends too much money in general. It's just not necessary.

Not everyone's children come first. Take a look into Tayler's thread sometime. :( Britney is too materialistic for me, and I hope she doesn't pass that on to her kids.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

I'm not a fan of mommy wars. It's not my style to post pics on Facebook of all our gifts under the tree, but I have friends who do and I say good for them. I don't get my panties in a twist about it. Different strokes. I'm not gonna lie, we enjoy Christmas and we enjoy giving our children nice things. However, we do give back during the holidays and our children are expected to give back as well. They've volunteered, they've donated and they're aware that they're very fortunate.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

"Our children come first with us" Is passive agressive, you are implying that people who gives their kids lots of toys dont put said kids first. The real meaning of Christmas is the birth of Christ so that is about as religious as it gets. Just because someone buys their kids lots of Christmas presents does not mean they do not give back and/or teach their kids to give back. Making such assumptions is asinine.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

BritneyandFailedGrammar: Part 13

Unread post by shilohjulia »

No I definitely enjoy Britney's videos. No one is perfect. Her and Ean are young parents and out of all the moms/dads on this board they're probably the best. They aren't 100% perfect all the time but no one is. Especially with Nolan's possible diagnosis, I think they're doing remarkably well.

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
olemama wrote:

This is such a passive agressive answer. Everyones children come first, what an odd thing to say as if it is a rarity. I am glad you show your children the real meaning of Christmas but not everyone, including Britney, are religious. B obviously uses Christmas to spend with her family so that is a good thing. While most people value time spent with their families most families enjoy buying things for their nieces/nephews/grandchildren. I could tell my family a million times not to buy my kids something but they still would you just have to be creative. Ask for gift cards to activity places, clothes, books etc....
It was not my intention to attack other parents' decisions on this. Let me clarify. Our children and their interests came first before the potential hurt feelings of relatives who may have wanted to give a gift. We tried to be as polite as possible but we have consistently asked for "no gifts". We did not want wedding gifts, we did not want a bridal or baby shower or Christmas gifts for us or the children. We felt it was in our children's best interests to control the number and type of gifts they received. Therefore we purchased the gifts for them.

Also, by the way, our family is atheist.

Happy New Year everyone!
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I decided to watch the Christmas Haul video. Is it just me or is she always sounding like she's out of breath?
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by karmarosee »

zipadeedodah wrote:I decided to watch the Christmas Haul video. Is it just me or is she always sounding like she's out of breath?
Shes out of breath in every video lol
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

sugarplumfairy wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:I decided to watch the Christmas Haul video. Is it just me or is she always sounding like she's out of breath?
Shes out of breath in every video lol
that's what i figured. i don't watch all her videos but in almost every one of them she's always out of breath.
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by karmarosee »

Wait so Britney didnt even celebrate NYE with her kids? Not saying the kids have to stay up til midnight or anything but i dont know just found it kind of odd they didnt celebrate it a little or watch it on TV
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

sugarplumfairy wrote:Wait so Britney didnt even celebrate NYE with her kids? Not saying the kids have to stay up til midnight or anything but i dont know just found it kind of odd they didnt celebrate it a little or watch it on TV
She was probably wayyyy to busy and soooo stressed and extremely exhausted so she didn't do anything

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Aria is 3 and a half and Nolan is 1. You are attacking Britney because she didn't celebrate NYE with the kids???? Seriously???

Return to “Britneyandbaby”