• Advertisement

HayleeAndBaby Part 1

Re: HayleeAndBaby Part 1

Postby shaybaby » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:37 pm

shilohjulia wrote:Her latest "day in the life of a young mom" vlog is a half hour long. Who would sit thru that?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fast forwarded through most of it. Her day in the life videos are so boring

shaybaby
Talker

Advertisement

Postby olemama » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:35 pm

Yue195 wrote:Albert picked a job that requires him to go back to Colorado when they were in Arizona, he got back into drugs and alcohol and just stopped calling and picking up the phone. Haylee and Albert's relationship was good for a while but there was obviously some strain ( their engagment was called off twice). I remember a video Haylee did when her and Albert were still together and she said " I love him so much you don't understand" and that always kind of struck me that she was trying to convince herself they were fine when the relationship was already falling apart and breaking up was unevetable at that point. She seems a lot happier as well as doing better with Randy then with Albert.

Yeah Randy is starting to grow on me a little despite the fact that I thought it was way too early to introduce him to Hazzel when Haylee did. And I'm thinking Haylee and Randy should commit, go to the courthouse and marry. If they were to break up, it would be absolutely devastating to Hazzel. She has already been abandoned by her bio father.
olemama
Informer

Postby fossilfinger » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:50 pm

I find it strange that Randy calls Hazzel his daughter, his parents call her their granddaughter, but she isn't allowed to call him dad until Haylee and Randy are married...
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper

Postby ladymama » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:57 pm

She shouldn't be allowed to call him dad until everyone is comfortable with it. And obviously someone is uncomfortable with it.
She has a dad, and until he gives up rights or has legally "abandoned" her, he is her dad. But they can always have dad&daddy or something of the sort.

As for them marrying because it would be devastating to Hazzel if the broke up, that's just dumb. Marriage doesn't mean they won't break up, it just means the breakup will be a divorce, will cost more money and cause more stress all around. They should get married when they are ready.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
ladymama
True Gossiper

Postby anglover2 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:32 pm

fossilfinger wrote:I find it strange that Randy calls Hazzel his daughter, his parents call her their granddaughter, but she isn't allowed to call him dad until Haylee and Randy are married...

I agree it's very weird that his parents call her their grand daughter

anglover2
Amateur

Postby olemama » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:06 am

ladymama wrote:She shouldn't be allowed to call him dad until everyone is comfortable with it. And obviously someone is uncomfortable with it.
She has a dad, and until he gives up rights or has legally "abandoned" her, he is her dad. But they can always have dad&daddy or something of the sort.

As for them marrying because it would be devastating to Hazzel if the broke up, that's just dumb. Marriage doesn't mean they won't break up, it just means the breakup will be a divorce, will cost more money and cause more stress all around. They should get married when they are ready.

It's true people divorce and it is expensive and messy. But that's the point. Right now either Randy or Haylee could walk out in a minute. All it takes is one nasty argument. Marriage is a kind of glue which enables couples to ride out the ups and downs of a relationship. You have a fight and you want to leave but marriage forces you to think twice. As for stress, breaking up may less stressful for Randy and Haylee without marriage but it will be unbearably stressful for Hazzel either way. Randy and Haylee should quit playing at house and get married for Hazzel's sake.
olemama
Informer

Postby karunohana » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:09 am

olemama wrote:
ladymama wrote:She shouldn't be allowed to call him dad until everyone is comfortable with it. And obviously someone is uncomfortable with it.

It's true people divorce and it is expensive and messy. But that's the point. Right now either Randy or Haylee could walk out in a minute. All it takes is one nasty argument. Marriage is a kind of glue which enables couples to ride out the ups and downs of a relationship. You have a fight and you want to leave but marriage forces you to think twice. As for stress, breaking up may less stressful for Randy and Haylee without marriage but it will be unbearably stressful for Hazzel either way. Randy and Haylee should quit playing at house and get married for Hazzel's sake.

They live together, so they do have to think twice.
And I see what your saying but IMO if you're worried that one argument could break you up then a marriage is the last thing you should think of.
karunohana
Informer

Postby Yue195 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:39 am

..... Since when did moving in together meant playing house and they have to get married? It's only been three months. Let them feel it out for a year Jesus.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Yue195
Super Moddie

Postby Lovehound11 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:43 am

Yue195 wrote:..... Since when did moving in together meant playing house and they have to get married? It's only been three months. Let them feel it out for a year Jesus.

But I think that's exactly what haylee wants, to get married asap

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Yue195 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:52 am

Lovehound11 wrote:
Yue195 wrote:..... Since when did moving in together meant playing house and they have to get married? It's only been three months. Let them feel it out for a year Jesus.

Don't you think if it was ASAP an engagment would of happened at one year? Or a Christmas proposal? Her Birthday? I get you don't like her but give her a little credit that she has a better head on her shoulders then most mums out on YT. She had a rollercoaster engagement with Albert that never made it down the aisle. After going through something like that she might not want to be given that choice of commitment unless it was actually going to happen.
Yue195
Super Moddie

Postby Lovehound11 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:04 am

Yue195 wrote:
Lovehound11 wrote:

Don't you think if it was ASAP an engagment would of happened at one year? Or a Christmas proposal? Her Birthday? I get you don't like her but give her a little credit that she has a better head on her shoulders then most mums out on YT. She had a rollercoaster engagement with Albert that never made it down the aisle. After going through something like that she might not want to be given that choice of commitment unless it was actually going to happen.

It just seems like since breaking up with Albert she has really wanted to date someone and have that perfect family picture she never got to have with Albert. She is always tweeting stuff about rings and her future husband. The fact that randy falls hazzel his daughter is also pretty telling. I don't think he would call her that if they weren't committed and ready to take the next stepc

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Yue195 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:55 am

No...just no...starters; she had no interest in dating after Albert, she met Randy at his work by random, he asked her out and she turned him down at first then gave him a go when he said just one date and if it didn't work that was fine, they ended up clicking. She didn't want to introduce Randy to Hazzel til she was sure it was solid and her family stuffed up and let him inside and introducing Hazzel when she was getting ready; she didn't want to tell YouTube and kept him secret for three months but forgot to edit out the tiniest 7 second clip of her unlocking her phone showing her screen cover.

Heres a quick lesson; life is not black and white. My dad calls my best friends his daughters, my friends call my Dad ' Dad', doesn't mean he's going to divorce my mother or adopt my friends. Randy calling Hazzel his daughter doesn't mean " I have claimed this child legally my own", it's as simple as "I see her as if she was my own daughter". My friend has a similar situation to Hazzel, her dad has been MIA for the majority of her life and she refers to her mums partner of 13 years as her dad and he calls her his daughter, they are not married. She started to refer him as dad after two years. If 'tweeting' rings and husband crap equals ' I wanna get married ASAP' then I'm serial killer who happens to be gay and going to go bang Emma Watson or Anna Kendrick. Hell even I like those weding crap of posts and I'm single as hell.
Yue195
Super Moddie

Postby Lovehound11 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:00 am

Sorry I was so wrong

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper

Postby olemama » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:45 am

Cohabitating couples break up at a much, much higher rate than married couples. If there were no children involved then I would say Randy and Haylee should take all the time in the world. But there is a child, a very vulnerable girl Hazzel. She has been abandoned by Alfred. And I have to wonder if Haylee and Alfred had married, would they have tried to work things out for Hazzel's sake? In any case, they didn't and Alfred found it easy to resume his degenerate ways and abandon Hazzel. Now Haylee basically controlled how much access Randy had to Hazzel and she chose to allow her daughter to attach to Randy and his family. The time for "taking their time to feel things out" is long past. It is time to take the next step to reduce the likelihood of a break-up and marry for Hazzel's sake.
olemama
Informer

Postby Yue195 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:32 pm

Holy shit they JUST settled in moving in together... It has only been three months and people were going nuts saying it was apparently too early to move in together, now they need to get married? Let them make their own descision on what they want to do, not every couple has to get married straight away after making a big commitment of moving in together.
Yue195
Super Moddie

Postby staceybrax » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:05 pm

Marrying FOR hazzel is the wrong reason to get married. They need to want to be together and see themselves having a life together because before you know it hazzel will be an adult and she will have moved out to live her own life and it's haylee and randy who are stuck together.
Haylee seems like a very dedicated mother to hazzel, she wouldn't of moved in with randy if she couldn't see them having a future together, there is no need to rush and there is no need for them to get married just to fit some perfect ideal people on the internet have. Putting too much pressure on a relationship that's relatively new and that does have a child involved is a recipe for disaster. I think they should take their time and feel everything out and be completely sure that marriage is what they want because there is a child involved.
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby shilohjulia » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:47 pm

They all seemed really happy in the latest video, going to the lacrosse game and Hazzel spending time with her grandparents. They're still very young but seem like they have the right aspirations and want to be a family.

shilohjulia
Informer

Postby alym0326 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:08 pm

I don't think everyone has to be okay with it, the only people that have to be okay with it are Haylee, randy and most importantly Hazzel.

alym0326
Gossiper

Postby ladymama » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:09 pm

alym0326 wrote:

I don't think everyone has to be okay with it, the only people that have to be okay with it are Haylee, randy and most importantly Hazzel.

And they obviously aren't okay with it ;) which is exactly what i was saying. They shouldn't make him daddy because some strangers on the internet think they should.

ladymama
True Gossiper

Postby alym0326 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:10 pm

ladymama wrote:
alym0326 wrote:

And they obviously aren't okay with it ;) which is exactly what i was saying. They shouldn't make him daddy because some strangers on the internet think they should.

Haha I know, I was mainly referring to you saying everyone - as everyone is a very vague statement :)

alym0326
Gossiper

Postby shilohjulia » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:51 pm

The eating disorder video was sad. Maybe she shouldn't be a vlogger if she's still struggling with that.

shilohjulia
Informer

Postby CamilaCabello » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:06 am

shilohjulia wrote:The eating disorder video was sad. Maybe she shouldn't be a vlogger if she's still struggling with that.

Or... Maybe people shouldn't be in her comments calling a perfectly healthy woman fat?
CamilaCabello
Gossiper

Postby mommaof2cuties » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:14 am

CamilaCabello wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:The eating disorder video was sad. Maybe she shouldn't be a vlogger if she's still struggling with that.

Or... Maybe people shouldn't be in her comments calling a perfectly healthy woman fat?

Right and horrible that it's the same person asking the same crap about her weight. And she's not even struggling with her actual weight issues anymore she's upset about people being assholes. Youtubers get stuff said about them all the time but this is something that she struggled with bad in the past so of course its going to hit her haRd when shes acruelly healthy and being calles fat. Who knows maybe she can open up about it more and help people.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

HayleeAndBaby Part 1

Postby shilohjulia » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:16 am

She is perfectly healthy, probably underweight for her height, I'm just saying that when youre a vlogger you're going to get hate comments, and if she's had struggles with her self image before she shouldn't put herself in a position where she could become vulnerable again.

shilohjulia
Informer

Postby staceybrax » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:17 am

I think she's smart for speaking up about the trolls who call her fat on her videos. Imagine how many 13/14/15 year old girls read her comments and see haylee called fat and think "OMG if people think haylee is fat than I must be huge" because she is really tiny. And she's right, you don't ever know what someone has been through or is going through and saying someone is fat is not only incredibly rude and cruel but it can be a really bad trigger for someone with eating disorder tenancies. It's why you don't ever ask someone "when are you having a baby" because you don't know if they're really struggling with fertility and that could be a really hard question for them to hear.
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to A-H