DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

calichic29

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Unread post by calichic29 »

Todays vlog ugh...really? Anyone catch B & M saying that they had a flat tire and with 2 kids that they still made it in time like they did it all alone. Hello you had 3 other adults with you! And Corbin changed the tire. How do these people have friends? Corbin & Kelsey RUN!
Missy again with getting her hair done get over yourself and do you own hair.

If B & M didnt have a big head before surely after this "Yt React" they will. So tired of hearing "Are we real Yters now?" Please fine bros dont bring them back.

Okay im done Rant over.
mz1234
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mz1234 »

Hahahahahahah Missy saw a chance and she took it! I wonder how it all went down when they decided who went with who in each car.
Missy-" Um I think I should go with Corbin. It would literally make things a thousand times easier"
Corbin-????
Kelsey-?!????!!!!!!!!
Bryan-????!!?!?!? Ok babe. You go ahead. I don't mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kate514
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kate514 »

Fallonlynn10 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Fallonlynn10 wrote:I've been wanting to make this comment for a while. I do not even slightly understand all the hate Missy gets for having her Mom in he life. My mom died back in 2011. In 2013 I had my first kid and I gotta tell you, I would have killed to have my mom in the delivery room with me. To have her stay at my house and help. To have her as involved in mine and my child's life as Missy's mom is in hers. Idk what kind of family's everyone else comes from, but where I'm at, the closeness Missy's family has isn't strange at all. And no, we aren't religious like them in the least bit. I just honestly do not get it. Id love to have my mom go shopping with me, or come over for breakfast. If I could I would move her in!

I miss my mom too-- she passed away in 2003. But Missy doesn't do _anything_, it seems, without her mom. And it seems to shut Bryan out, and his family certainly doesn't get the same consideration . I don't think people hate on her for being close to her mom. It's that the whole family is over every day. And they have to do everything _together_. There's no sense at all of any kind of growing up, and moving out. You're supposed to give your kids roots and wings. And it looks like all of the Hollisters have clipped wings. They aren't encouraged to find their own way at all. My son just moved to Montana. It kills me. But he is _happy_. So I am happy too. And Missy's obsession with having a girl comes from that too. She doesn't take into account that her daughter will have her own personality. God help her if she's a tomboy!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I very much disagree. Bryan's family lives further away from them, that's why they aren't close. Not to mention I don't think he has a good relationship with his mom because of things that happened when he was teenager, like he explained in their Draw My Life.

It's not uncommon for married couples to be closer to one persons family then they are to the others so I don't see how that's an issue. He's made an effort to see his mom after each of his children were born and include her in that time. Sure it's not like Missy's family but that's simply because they have a different relationship.

I also don't see how the Hollisters are holding their children back at all.

I'm not a minion of the DB's by any means. I do enjoy watching them but I see the many many flaws in their lives. I just don't see being close with Missy's family as one of them.

I have to agree with fallon lynn. my whole family is so close with each other- on my mom's side, (besides my mom) they all live within a 5 mile radius of each other, and the same went with my grandma and her sisters. we are all very close and we don't see anything wrong with it- we have our own boundaries and we know that family is the only solid thing in life.

as for missy taking her mom everywhere (like dr's appointments) her mom had 3 kids and has been a mom for 25 years...missy has only been a parent for 2.5 years, and maybe needs the support from someone with a lot more experience, also asking questions that she maybe didn't think of herself. my dad takes my mom with him to his dr appt's for the same reason....though i definitely do think bryan should accompany them both as well to the doctor. i don't believe at all that missy would say "okay my mom is coming with us so don't come!" i picture him saying "well since your mom is going with you there's no point in 3 people going". which isn't good- if you can make it to your kids appt's, then i advise you to go, because you're hearing things first hand rather than playing telephone. idk, after missy's uterus septum and all of those miscarriages i don't blame her for taking her mom. i love missy's mom, she seems like an amazing woman who would do anything for her kids. maybe she seems "cold" on the camera because she is camera shy/nervous.
PhoenixFeathers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixFeathers »

kate514 wrote:
Fallonlynn10 wrote:
I very much disagree. Bryan's family lives further away from them, that's why they aren't close. Not to mention I don't think he has a good relationship with his mom because of things that happened when he was teenager, like he explained in their Draw My Life.

It's not uncommon for married couples to be closer to one persons family then they are to the others so I don't see how that's an issue. He's made an effort to see his mom after each of his children were born and include her in that time. Sure it's not like Missy's family but that's simply because they have a different relationship.

I also don't see how the Hollisters are holding their children back at all.

I'm not a minion of the DB's by any means. I do enjoy watching them but I see the many many flaws in their lives. I just don't see being close with Missy's family as one of them.

I have to agree with fallon lynn. my whole family is so close with each other- on my mom's side, (besides my mom) they all live within a 5 mile radius of each other, and the same went with my grandma and her sisters. we are all very close and we don't see anything wrong with it- we have our own boundaries and we know that family is the only solid thing in life.

as for missy taking her mom everywhere (like dr's appointments) her mom had 3 kids and has been a mom for 25 years...missy has only been a parent for 2.5 years, and maybe needs the support from someone with a lot more experience, also asking questions that she maybe didn't think of herself. my dad takes my mom with him to his dr appt's for the same reason....though i definitely do think bryan should accompany them both as well to the doctor. i don't believe at all that missy would say "okay my mom is coming with us so don't come!" i picture him saying "well since your mom is going with you there's no point in 3 people going". which isn't good- if you can make it to your kids appt's, then i advise you to go, because you're hearing things first hand rather than playing telephone. idk, after missy's uterus septum and all of those miscarriages i don't blame her for taking her mom. i love missy's mom, she seems like an amazing woman who would do anything for her kids. maybe she seems "cold" on the camera because she is camera shy/nervous.
^ I actually agree with you both. There is a lot I do not like about B&M, but her relationship with her family I can't really harp on. My parents don't live close, but if they did, I'd probably spend almost as much time with my mom as Missy does with hers. Not sure about the kid's doctors appts, because I don't have kids yet, but I could seem my mom tagging along to some, particularly if my husband was not able to come (but of course my hubby works full time outside the house... so there's that, we'd have a legit reason for him to not to be able to come to Dr's appts unlike the lumps)
amazing_ayah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amazing_ayah »

Does missy still breastfeed finn??
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

They can't film Disney on ice right there's now way!
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

I think it's really funny the amount of times Bryan has messed up his precious Volvo. Seriously it's like issue after issue. Turns out having a "top of the line" vehicle won't help you if you don't have fundamental driving skills, even if it does have all the safety features.

And to beat a dead horse, it alarms me that people can't see how messed up the whole mimi vs missy relationship is. There is nothing wrong with people close to your family, but when you can't go longer than 6 hours without seeing/facetiming them, you can't go to any appointment on your own (or out in public at all without them, actually) then that is a problem. If you can't do a pregnancy cast without your mother putting the plaster all of your naked upper half, instead of your husband... If you can't give birth without your mother spoon feeding you your own "feelings", then that is red flags. I could go on
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I know! I was thinking, in the six months he's had his nice car, he's gotten into 2 fender benders, run out of gas, and blown a tire driving over a curb. So even a top of the line car won't help you if you're an idiot.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Lol this is the DB thread not the therapy corner, your relationships with your families are irrelevant as we aren't talking about you
lidialove29
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lidialove29 »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Lol this is the DB thread not the therapy corner, your relationships with your families are irrelevant as we aren't talking about you
Thank you. Im skipping over those comments cause i dont give a shit. Just here to read snarky comments about bryan and missy. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

What kind of sling has missing been wearing? .. I thought someone had mentioned it, but couldn't find it when searching back through the thread.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Yeah, no. The Mimi/Missy dynamic is just plain weird. They're enmeshed. People need to stop rejecting their own family closeness onto the Hollisters.
Is it nice to be close to your extended family? Yes.
Is it great when they're around to help? Absolutely.
Is it in any way acceptable for a wife to seriously consider kicking her husband out of the operating room during her c-section so her mom can be at the birth instead? Fuck.No.

Missy's extended family is just that; EXTENDED. She needs to realize, especially as a Christian, that when you get married it's time to leave your family and cleave to your husband. The family dynamic they have is more like a family adopting a new sibling rather than a daughter starting her own nuclear family.
It's weird.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ja14 wrote:What kind of sling has missing been wearing? .. I thought someone had mentioned it, but couldn't find it when searching back through the thread.

Ahh I was wondering too!!! I want it lol ugh dumb DB
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

ja14 wrote:What kind of sling has missing been wearing? .. I thought someone had mentioned it, but couldn't find it when searching back through the thread.

It's a Tula ring sling. $$$$
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Hmm are you kidding its $140... Never mind I don't want it anymore
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Sweet456 wrote:

Ahh I was wondering too!!! I want it lol ugh dumb DB
She has a Tula. Not sure how much that one is, but a lot of the wrap conversions are $$$.

They are cute, but not worth the extra money IMO.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Yeah, never mind if it's that expensive lol.

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Yeah, never mind if it's that expensive lol.

Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why the French is Kelsey carrying Fin, and second why don't they just let Ollie get his own little ice cream?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Kelsey and Corbin looked after Ollie when B&M went to Washington last time too. B&M had a lovely vacation (including a date night) while C&K got to play nanny.

Really stupid thing? Kelsey and Corbin were in a long distance relationship at the time. They should have been the ones to have the date night! Not B&M who are together 24/7.

Return to “Daily Bumps”