Bonnie Hoellein: Joel Had A Really Nice Time ;) Part 3

bam
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Joel Had A Really Nice Time ;) Part 3

Unread post by bam »

Another sponsored video, but I'm laughing at how good Bonnie is at this! She is such a natural, she always finds a way to relate these products to her family's daily life. Her ads are not random or forced.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Someone must've filled her in. The video now says "Losing", lol. Thank God. It's bad enough that so many people can't use there, their and they're, and your and you're. I'll spare you all my "what _do_ they teach in schools these days?" rant.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

I love how Bonnie appreciates Olivias help <3
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

I think it's funny and cute that Bonnie does Joel's hair for him. I love their relationship. I don't know if it's because they were childhood sweethearts or what, but they have such a cute friendship with each other.

Bonnie's red lipstick and eyelashes looked gorgeous. I think she's such a classic beauty.

I didn't mind the sponsored blip because it was like 30 seconds and very natural. Actually I might get the app, haha. I don't have a doctor other than my OB!
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by alym0326 »

I'm really hoping all of her videos don't become sponsored... It's a little off putting that so far 2/3 videos for the week are sponsored - regardless of how well/natural they seem on camera, it's off putting to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I really, really like Bonnie and Joel, however Im getting kind of annoyed with all the sponsored videos..
And does it seem like Joel is WAY more into Bonnie then she is him? I don't know, just seems kind of a weird balance sometimes.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I hadn't really noticed an imbalance between Bonnie and Joel. Certainly not to a Bryan/Missy level! I'll keep an eye out. It was so sweet the way Lincoln was looking up at her when she was doing Joel's hair. Such adoration in a little baby face. And whoever said Boston has hit the whiney stage sure nailed it. Bonnie's doing a good job of not feeding into it though.

aprilfromengland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aprilfromengland »

I really don't mind the sponsored videos because she doesn't oversell them and go off on tangents like others do.

My view on it is - I'm all for hustling to earn money for my family, I'm happy she found a great income to further support their family and benefit them.

I like to watch their videos it costs me nothing and meanwhile she gets to earn a living for her and her family. Also views alone don't earn that much if you are not getting several hundred thousand so she has to make it worth her while editing, sacrificing family time etc.

I think it helps I like her honesty, I like their dynamic and they spend the money they earn on the home and the kids...whilst other you tubers totally oversell the sponsored items, never seem sincere and the money they earn goes on themselves and not back into the family they use to make the money!!

usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I really, really like Bonnie and Joel, however Im getting kind of annoyed with all the sponsored videos..
And does it seem like Joel is WAY more into Bonnie then she is him? I don't know, just seems kind of a weird balance sometimes.
I think Joel is really into being a good husband and father. I don't get that same thing from Bonnie. I think she's a bit superficial and into appearances and getting time for herself. Is that kind of what you mean?

Before people get upset, there is nothing wrong with a mom wanting alone time. I just don't see Joel getting much of it. He seems to work like a dog without complaint. I do not think Bonnie is a horrible mother. I just don't see her being as selfless as Joel.
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

Kryptonite wrote:
usmellllikesnow wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I really, really like Bonnie and Joel, however Im getting kind of annoyed with all the sponsored videos..
I think Joel is really into being a good husband and father. I don't get that same thing from Bonnie. I think she's a bit superficial and into appearances and getting time for herself. Is that kind of what you mean?

Before people get upset, there is nothing wrong with a mom wanting alone time. I just don't see Joel getting much of it. He seems to work like a dog without complaint. I do not think Bonnie is a horrible mother. I just don't see her being as selfless as Joel.
I see where you are coming from, but I respectfully disagree. Do I think Bonnie is a bit into appearances and superficial? Maybe. I agree with the appearances, I mean she was a cosmetologist and speaking from experience, it is difficult for some of us to let that part of ourselves go because we enjoy doing it!

She and Joel addressed this in a video and Joel essentially said that he enjoys spending time with the family and doing his projects. My guy is the same way... he enjoys staying home on the weekends to work around the house and spend time with family, but he also remembers to take some time out for himself when he becomes overwhelmed and his projects become another occupation. I think some men are like that. Recently Joel went out with Jared and she even told him to do go wherever he wanted. :)
Oh, I don't mean to say Joel does not enjoy working hard for his family. I think he absolutely enjoys being selfless. He's a saint!
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bonnie Hoellein: Joel Had A Really Nice Time ;) Part 3

Unread post by GymChick »

I loved the vlog, I don't give a poop about the sponsors yet because it's natural and I like Bonnie so I want her to get money with the sponsors lol. I love how her vlogs are so centred around being a mom and her kids and capturing those super cute moments :)

Did anyone see this comment...yay Joel won't ever turn into a YT dad

Also love how she admits their relationship wouldn't function as well being around each other too much
[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/06 ... f13080.jpg[/img]

maesemd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maesemd »

I also respectfully disagree that Bonnie is not at "into" Joel as he is her. What we see are the natural dynamics of a mature marriage. There is so much give and take that goes into making a marriage work, so many "little things" that are only noted to the couple in the relationship that it would be impossible for it to appear even on camera. I guarantee that if Joel were not working like a dog he would feel as though he were not doing his part. That is Joel's measure of a man. I also guarantee that if Bonnie were not doing her part Joel would not have to motivation to do what he does, or if he did it would be a lot more forced and he would appear more unhappy and bitter. They are into each other equally, I'm sure of it. :-)
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Totally teared up at Bonnie's appreciation "speech" about Olivia <3
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

Greys Encyclopedia wrote:Totally teared up at Bonnie's appreciation "speech" about Olivia <3
Same! I really hope they save these videos properly and the kids can watch them again when they are older, that'd be a lovely thing for Olivia to have saved
PoorUnfortunateSouls
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PoorUnfortunateSouls »

I was thinking the same thing about Olivia watching that clip when she's older! That would be amazing to have.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Poor Bonnie I didn't even notice a bump! She looks awesome to me! [img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/07 ... d23ba1.jpg[/img]

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lol awkward screen cap of Joel ^

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Oh my gosh I just watched the 2001 Griffiths Christmas on Beau's channel. Bonnie is GORGEOUS! She hasn't changed a bit.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gymchick43 wrote:Poor Bonnie I didn't even notice a bump! She looks awesome to me! [img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/07 ... d23ba1.jpg[/img]

Jeez, and the woman was just crying a couple of days ago because she couldn't find clothes that fit. Good for her for telling the person they were rude. I'll bet it was a kid or someone who's never had kids that said that. Certainly not someone who's popped out 4! I taught my kids never to ask. If she is pregnant, and want you to know, she'll tell you at some point. If she's not pregnant, she'll just be hurt and mad that you noticed a belly.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

On Ellie's board we were talking about cooking meals, which reminded me of something I thought of watching Bonnie cooking with Cody the other day.

I don't remember what she was making, but she had Cody opening a can and it was taking FOREVER. She complimented him on his strength and just waited patiently for him to finish. It would have been far easier and faster for her to just do it herself, but she let him help. I liked that moment. Cody seems so sensitive and I could see him being prone to anxiety, but Bonnie really works on building his self-esteem and encouraging him.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”