CaitlinFladager

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

She literally contradicts herself all the time. On her ask.fm she used to post pics of their "perfect healthy dinners" and she would post what she ate in a day (which was always super healthy meals and snacks). She's obsessed with keeping her body though, so I wouldn't be surprised if she really goes long stretches without eating. Noah's probably worried about her having an eating disorder or something...she always brags that she's "under 100 pounds", which may or may not be healthy for her frame/body type. That whole post was disturbing. She's a mother of 2 and always brags about how mature she and Noah are, but that post makes her look like a little kid that needs someone to watch her and make sure she eats and drinks. Embarrassing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kdv447
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kdv447 »

Also, taking vitamin d pills is stupid as fuck. It doesn't do anything. Like just go in the sun dumbass
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her little "other girls version of being spoiled vs mine" picture of Noah and the kids was also pretty funny. She seriously must spend so much time coming up with these posts that she thinks will take over the Internet

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

I know she always said she ate so healthy and bragged about it. So like are you lying then or lying now??? And don't get me started on my version of being spoiled?? Like what a man who loves his kids??? Goddamn Caitlin that's something not out of the ordinary
Maisie_Claire
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maisie_Claire »

Her makes sure sheswallows her vitamin? Is she gonna spit it out like achild? Wtf.

She wants to keep going viral so bad. It doesn't seem like Noah's into social media I wonder if he knows about all her posts. Hed probably be embarrassed.

And I know thismakes me a horrible person but jack is so weird looking.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Caitlin has posted baby pictures of herself and Jack looks identical to how she did as a baby. That's why I think it's so weird when she keeps trying to make it seem like Jack is Noah's twin...I think Jack looks a lot more like her while Ari looks a lot like Noah

foreverevenly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by foreverevenly »

Maisie_Claire wrote:
And I know thismakes me a horrible person but jack is so weird looking.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Oh my god thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this and I do feel bad for thinking this. Her husband has such an odd nose too
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Jack's eyes are just super close together , I think he'd be cute if they were spaced out

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

he looks dopey
foreverevenly
Amateur
Amateur

You know now that I think about it he is literally the spitting image of Dopey. I wanted to post a side by side comparison but thats taking it a little too far :P
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

foreverevenly wrote:You know now that I think about it he is literally the spitting image of Dopey. I wanted to post a side by side comparison but thats taking it a little too far :P
People have posted way worse pictures than that lol. Not like bad pictures but just worse humorous ones than that
foreverevenly
Amateur
Amateur

I know but I feel bad for making fun of a kid. Especially something he has no control over. I mean, it's still funny to think about and now I'll never look at him the same but part of me is like "shit I'm a horrible person"
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

foreverevenly wrote:I know but I feel bad for making fun of a kid. Especially something he has no control over. I mean, it's still funny to think about and now I'll never look at him the same but part of me is like "shit I'm a horrible person"
I totally thought you meant Noah not jack lol
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

I've always thought Noah is strange looking...she makes him out to be the most sexy man in the world lol. I remember when she loved how everyone compared him to Ansel Egort (probably didn't spell that right, but it's the guy who was in The Fault In Our Stars)

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

anonymous2829 wrote:I've always thought Noah is strange looking...she makes him out to be the most sexy man in the world lol. I remember when she loved how everyone compared him to Ansel Egort (probably didn't spell that right, but it's the guy who was in The Fault In Our Stars)

Nolan looks like an elf or a hobbit or something.

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

He sort of looks like the dude from the fault in our stars, but that guys not attractive whatsoever.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah I can see why people see a resemblance, but I agree - I don't think of either of them are particularly attractive. I just find it humorous how obvious Caitlin was about boasting and bragging that Noah looks like this guy from this popular movie like she thought it was so special and meant that Noah must be the most handsome man in the world

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Ari has beautiful eyes but otherwise she's just an average looking girl. Noah is not hot and Jack is NOT cute. This girl is so obsessed with how "perfect" their family is but she's the only physically attractive one, and Noah's controlling is creepy

Kdv447
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kdv447 »

Seriously.. I really don't understand how girls are commenting "goals" and tagging their bfs saying they do things like that to them. It is sick how controlling he is and how pathetic she is that she needs a man to help her function. Imagine if he left her? Who would monitor her water intake?!
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

Let's remember Caitlin wears a shit ton of make up and I saw a picture without it and she looks very different lol.
And she couldn't function without Noah besides the water intake lol, he is the sole income, and she has no prior education. If he left how would she afford all her makeup and clothes

Return to “CaitlinFladager”