Cullen and Katie: New Year, New Baby Part 3

StellaBlue42
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: New Year, New Baby Part 3

Unread post by StellaBlue42 »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:I do honestly think they're the best parents on youtube because they're older, educated, and focused on their daughter. They genuinely adore her and take great care of her. But as people? Immature, lying, racist, trust fund babies.

Cullen is far from a trust fund baby. His mom appears to be doing well now but they've shared countless stories about how broke they were when he was growing up. Katie's family without a doubt has an insane amount of money. I don't see Katie as immature but Cullen obviously is. As far as racists...they've said ONE comment off of YT about nappy hair and someone they get labeled racists, that just ridiculous. We've all made a comment like that in our lives, doesn't mean we're racists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sunflower928
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunflower928 »

The first year or two they were pretty much just vlogging for family. I don't think they intended to use it as an income. I do think if cullen did a little more work, their channel could really take off.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

sunflower928 wrote:The first year or two they were pretty much just vlogging for family. I don't think they intended to use it as an income. I do think if cullen did a little more work, their channel could really take off.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Their channel did take off when Cullen lost his job and decided to put his energies into YouTube when Katie was pregnant with MG. Their channel was very small when he was working full time and making daily vlogs for years, but they still went to the conventions. Now, in less than a years time, they've grown from 100k to 220k. I don't know if they'll hit a million subscribers anytime soon, but I think they'll have more staying power then their peers who court children.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Does anyone know what the game is called that Katie is playing on Cullen's Snapchat?
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

They mentioned piano tiles on twitter.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
jobrohoex3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jobrohoex3 »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:Does anyone know what the game is called that Katie is playing on Cullen's Snapchat?

Piano tiles 2

WARNING: it's addicting

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

That game is dangerous! I play it a little too much!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Thanks everyone .

It looked addicting for sure. That's why I asked!
parryhotter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by parryhotter »

It's addicting and difficult! Can't get my chubby fingers to move fast enough!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Gaines' excited face :-o is the cutest thing ever <3
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

double post, but that little kicky leg dance was hilarious. She is the cutest little thing.
sarah

Unread post by sarah »

He lost his job at the dental imaging place well before Katie got pregnant with Gaines. Their subscribers increased when Katie got pregnant since people tend to like pregnancy journies.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sarah wrote:He lost his job at the dental imaging place well before Katie got pregnant with Gaines. Their subscribers increased when Katie got pregnant since people tend to like pregnancy journies.
Maybe they are happy with their lives and aren't thirsty for faster growth? I mean, it's not like it's brought out the best in their friends Image
parryhotter
Informer
Informer

Did anyone else notice Cullen kinda correcting MG to say "yes sir" instead of "yea" or "yes"? I personally totally respect that. We're raising our kids the same way with "yes/no sir yes/no ma'am." It's very respectful. I know not everyone is for it or agrees. It's made me kinda cringe when I've seen the other (I guess non-southern?) vloggers' kids just say "yes" or "no" to their parents. Makes me love Cullen and Katie even more!!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Or even worse, "yeah". I sure hope it's not just a Southern thing to teach your children manners and to respect their elders.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

parryhotter wrote:Did anyone else notice Cullen kinda correcting MG to say "yes sir" instead of "yea" or "yes"? I personally totally respect that. We're raising our kids the same way with "yes/no sir yes/no ma'am." It's very respectful. I know not everyone is for it or agrees. It's made me kinda cringe when I've seen the other (I guess non-southern?) vloggers' kids just say "yes" or "no" to their parents. Makes me love Cullen and Katie even more!! Image

That's one thing I love about C&K. I feel like they're the only parents on YouTube who properly educate their kid as well as spend quality time with her. They sit down with MG and read to her, teach her things, or take her places. They don't just stick an iPad in her hands or put on a movie all the time to entertain her (like certain other YouTubers). You can see how happy of a little girl she is :) whatever anyone says about Cullen and Katie, the only thing you CAN'T say is that they're bad parents, because they're great!
parryhotter
Informer
Informer

lmmomSD wrote:Or even worse, "yeah". I sure hope it's not just a Southern thing to teach your children manners and to respect their elders.

I hope it's not just a southern thing either! The main reason I said that is because my sister-in-law lived in Montana, where her husband was from, and he reFUSED for them to say yes sir/ma'am etc., and I seem to remember her saying she hardly heard anyone say it up there. It seemed like people didn't want their kids to feel "inferior" or something. I dunno, it makes no sense to me, but some people are like that! Image I'm glad it's not just southerners!!

meganshay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meganshay »

OT but whoever bought up that Piano Tiles game she was playing ... Oh my. Addicting!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
mommadrama01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommadrama01 »

parryhotter wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Or even worse, "yeah". I sure hope it's not just a Southern thing to teach your children manners and to respect their elders.

I hope it's not just a southern thing either! The main reason I said that is because my sister-in-law lived in Montana, where her husband was from, and he reFUSED for them to say yes sir/ma'am etc., and I seem to remember her saying she hardly heard anyone say it up there. It seemed like people didn't want their kids to feel "inferior" or something. I dunno, it makes no sense to me, but some people are like that! Image I'm glad it's not just southerners!!

I think it is a regional thing. I'm from Michigan and I rarely hear people say sir or ma'am unless it's like an elderly person or like a police officer ect. If a child called me ma'am I would feel weird about it, especially family. Idk lol. If people want to then fine, but like I said it's rarely said around here

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

Funny personal story

I always say sir/ma'am, so my daughter has picked it up. The other day she was talking to her granddad. He asked her a question and she said "yes ma'am!" I just about fell over.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk

Return to “Cullen and Katie”