DailyAnonymousDonations/OneMillionSubs - Part 50

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyAnonymousDonations/OneMillionSubs - Part 50

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Dont tell me they bought Oliver 50 dollar shoes that he will be grown out of in a few weeks. The only shoes for kids I would pay any where near that is stride rite since they measure and fit their shoes to their feet correctly. I had to get all my boys stride rite because they had chubby feet and they needed extra extra wide , something you cant find in regular stores
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

i've thought this for a little while and never mentioned it before, but does anyone else think james corden reminds them of bryan?
oh_honey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oh_honey »

actuallydear wrote:i've thought this for a little while and never mentioned it before, but does anyone else think james corden reminds them of bryan?
First time poster, long time lurker!

Just wanted to comment that while Bryan and James Corden may have some physical similarities they are different in one significant way...

James Corden can actually sing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

oh_honey wrote:
actuallydear wrote:i've thought this for a little while and never mentioned it before, but does anyone else think james corden reminds them of bryan?

Just wanted to comment that while Bryan and James Corden may have some physical similarities they are different in one significant way...

i didn't mean physically. i meant his mannerisms.
oh_honey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oh_honey »

actuallydear wrote:
oh_honey wrote:

i didn't mean physically. i meant his mannerisms.
Well physically I think their hair style looks similar (short on the sides, longer on top) but that's about it. I can definitely see similarities in some of their mannerisms.

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Missy wants FOUR kids? That's selfish considering that she doesn't take care of the kids she already has. She's just like Jessica.
On the topic of Missy getting pregnant again soon: she should enjoy this time with Finn while he is still a baby, and not be thinking of her next pregnancy. Since this will probably be the most time that Finn will get attention from Missy I really hope that they will wait a while for the next baby. Poor Finn though :(
#FreeFinleyandJackson
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

This is off topic, but awhile again we had been taking about the Tula ring sling like missy. I'm looking into cheaper options on amazon, do you think they are all basically the same? Also, do you think it will be too hot for summer?

PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

Okay I'm going to comment while I watch!

That leather hat is hideous on you Bryan!

Those shoes aren't cute! They'll be cute on Ollie but Bryan will look like a damn loser in them with his sweatpants.

I am not liking this music over slow motion clips. He must be trying to up his tech skills and make it "different" than others. Any other vloggers that do this?

Poor Finn spit up and she didn't even care to wipe it up.

Wow! Ollie is already yelling "it's mine" with Finns toy. I guess this next week with C&K and E&J will be ohh so fun! I'm sure I can see a lot of fighting between the the kiddos.

I always love ready the first 20 comments. They are all under 12 and like OMG I'm in gymnastics too! Omg this family is the cutest! Omg who wants to be adopted by them?

What do you know? Lunch was Mac and cheese. It was different though because don't you know, it was homemade so that made it healthier! Instead he's just munching on the whole bag of chips instead.

Wait was she freaking serious about getting Ollie a onesie outfit? Wtf? He isn't a damn newborn. Let the kid grow up for once. And I'm sure he already had hundreds of outfits to wear but no, they had to go buy more crap.

Can someone tell me why they shop at buy-buy baby? That place is extremely expensive. At least the one here is triple the prices compared to target.

The singing part, im sorry but I had to skip. Literally sounds like the 12yr okra that sing in my town on music Friday. Bryan needs to wake the hell up and realize he will never go far. If it wasn't for the 12yr obsessed with them, his music wouldn't even sell 50 copies.

Cracked me up when Ollie went and grabbed all the soft balls at gymnastics. Clearly it's because his parents never teach him to share. He thinks everything he touches is his and they help that thought with buying him everything.

It's night they finally signed him up! Now let's hope they keep him in it

Boring vlog once again.

torii
Talker
Talker

Unread post by torii »

Lol at Bryan mentioning how Ollie loves carrots & fruit in the last few vlogs... Hey, bryan & Missy!!
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

Why was Missy trying on a new coat if she bought a new one when they went to the cabin?

Oh wait, probably because she wore it for a few days and then returned it.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Playsinrain wrote:Double post - He and Maddie both should just hang it up. There is a reason why you had to pay to have your own album made Bryan, you arent good....
I want to know who thinks Mattie sings well and why her parents are so cool with letting her collaborate with a married man who's twice her age. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that?
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

ja14 wrote:This is off topic, but awhile again we had been taking about the Tula ring sling like missy. I'm looking into cheaper options on amazon, do you think they are all basically the same? Also, do you think it will be too hot for summer?

What brands? I babywear and there are a lot more affordable options. If you're on Facebook you can join the "babywearing on a budget" group, they have slings/wraps/carriers for under $100 (most are not new if you only want brand new). I'd stick to well-know brands and not knock-offs though, the type of fabric/rings is important to safety. You can also DIY for pretty cheap! Pm me if you like :)

momof2princes24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momof2princes24 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016011 ... ef6082.jpg[/img]

Ewww!

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Those shoes are hideous!

VJ13
Amateur
Amateur

DailyAnonymousDonations/OneMillionSubs - Part 50

Unread post by VJ13 »

momof2princes24 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016011 ... ef6082.jpg[/img]

Ewww!

Ohhhhh Bryan. You have no idea how ridiculous you will look. Image

Those are almost as ridiculous as having an EP release PARTY Image

tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

Just saw the shoes on his twitter and UGH. You're supposed to be a grown up, not to mention a Dad, stop trying to act like you are 16 and one of the cool kids...
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

bffb3 wrote:Why was Missy trying on a new coat if she bought a new one when they went to the cabin?

Oh wait, probably because she wore it for a few days and then returned it.

Didn't you know? You can't sit down in that one. She needs one for standing in AND sitting in.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I haven't been on this thread in awhile so sorry if this was discussed or mentioned. But the other day on Twitter, Bryan was tweeting the company that sold those ugly gold shoes asking for a toddler size for Ollie. They were $70 for kids/toddler size. His IG pics lately have been nothing but material things, it's disgusting how snobby Bryan has gotten.
harleesmama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by harleesmama »

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

momof2princes24 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016011 ... ef6082.jpg[/img]

Ewww!

He's trying to be Shay. Shay wore a nice suit to the Streamies, and these AWFUL blue sneakers with the pants legs tucked into the hightops.
Mattie and Bryan are like those poor people on American Idol who get sent home but stand outside talking to Ryan Seacrest saying "I _know_ I can sing! I'm going to make it, and they'll be sorry!
Someone said there are more comments appearing about Ollie's speech delay. It's going to be really obvious after the vacation with MG. She's not a prodigy, but it's going to show up how he's not developing the way he should. He should have at least 400 words. He's only 6 months away from turning 3. It really pisses me off that they are more concerned about their "perfect" image than their son's health and development.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”