DailyNewToys - Part 51

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyNewToys - Part 51

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kyliejimjam wrote:
Hpgirl wrote:
actuallydear wrote:Can anyone believe most of us really liked these you tubers and thought they were great people/parents? Because I still really can't.
My thoughts exactly...like wow. I genuinely thought they would make good parents whilst they were pregnant with Ollie. What a shame.
It's funny because I thought about this today watching yesterday's vlog. When my daughter watched them (that's how I found them) Ollie was about 4 months old and I thought they were just a bit dim where Karma was concerned. It worries me how Karma was all over Ollie's toys, how Ollie would take toys from him as he got older and the "rough housing." But as time has gone on I've really started to think they're not good parents. I think people around them and on YT are far too busy blowing smoke up their arses and nobody is being real with them. There's so many things with their parenting that need addressing and even if it's just a guiding hand from Mimi, it would be better than nothing.
I know I said it before but today's vlog bothered me. I never would have thought the couple I was watching two years ago with their beloved baby son, would leave him at the dinner table, alone, when he was a toddler, eating yet another crappy meal and parenting him in such a lazy, half arsed fashion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't even think "guidance from Mimi" would help. Number 1, Mimi obviously thinks Missy is a Special Snowflake who can do no wrong. Number 2, Mimi raised Missy. She didn't do a very good job from what I can see.
I don't understand why they changed. Even at Ollie's second birthday, they acted embarrassed by how much they spent, and were saying "We went overboard, we know. But it was so much fun!" I don't know if it was the easy money without really having to work for it, or the adulation of the minions while being able to delete any negative comments, or boredom leading to laziness. But this is really sad. My daughter is even starting to ask if we can drive up to Temecula and rescue Ollie, Finn, and Karma!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

You guys have really made the term "beige meal" stick in my head. On the bad side it makes me think of the bumps, on the good it shames me into piling a bunch of veggies on the plate as well lol.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

I think B&M making personalized signs for MG & Jackson is a testament of how B&M are practically loners with no other friends. They're making signs for the children of two couples they barely even know and live thousands of miles from them. I remember before they had that one guy John as a friend, the one who helped them move into their new house. B&M would go on dates with him and his wife. Guess B&M burned that bridge down, yikes.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Take a shot everytime the release party is mentioned.
beachlover0621
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beachlover0621 »

I was watching Sam & Nia (cringe worthy I know) & was wondering if anybody knows the age difference between their son & Ollie?! Sam & Nias little boys speech is so much better, much more clear!

Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

justarandomperson22 wrote:
Sweet456 wrote:I'd be so frustrated if it was my iud causing the problems. You pay so much money for one that's supposed to last 3-5 years and taking it out would be a total waste of money not like they care. If it's the problem it had to be fixed I'd just be pissed
Under the new Healthcare laws her iud was probably very cheap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Lucky if she does even with new Obama care my birth control isn't covers and I pay full price my iud is 1200$ but clearly that's pocket change to BM
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

How funny and weird would it be when Mimi and papas friends or family come over and ask who's Jackson and who's from Bama, they will say oh my kids online friends lmfao like how weird to have shit dedicated to someone's kids you don't really know rather than your own family or close friends!! I can understand if it was missy and BRYANS house but it's not so weird if anyone happened to ask who those people were and why they are in Mimi's and papas yard lmfao. Why not dedicate a street sign or garden to their first sons who passed away?? Or your grandfather who meant so much to you?!?
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

Amelia322 wrote:How funny and weird would it be when Mimi and papas friends or family come over and ask who's Jackson and who's from Bama, they will say oh my kids online friends lmfao like how weird to have shit dedicated to someone's kids you don't really know rather than your own family or close friends!! I can understand if it was missy and BRYANS house but it's not so weird if anyone happened to ask who those people were and why they are in Mimi's and papas yard lmfao. Why not dedicate a street sign or garden to their first sons who passed away?? Or your grandfather who meant so much to you?!?
"My kid's online friends" THIS!!!! Lol, this made me laugh. It's so accurate. Except they're not reallllly even Missy's online friends. More like Bryan's. I feel like Missy could care less about Katie and Ellie. Aw yes, dedicating a garden to their two babies who are in heaven would've been so sweet.
mommadee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mommadee »

I make no apology, It had to be done.
1452984511701.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kyliejimjam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kyliejimjam »

Apparently they've said on Twitter that they forgot to put Ollie to bed. My daughter sent it to me as I don't have Twitter. So was he just wandering around, tired until they put him to bed?!
How can the minions still think this is good parenting. The blind devotion that some of these YT'ers get is beyond ridiculous.

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

How the HELL do you forget to put your kid in bed?! They make me sick!

Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

Wow. Saw someone commented that Bryan told Oliver he says "ow" for everything on Jeffrey's vlog. So I went and watched it. He literally yelled at Oliver. I'm so done with Bryan. What a shitty father. He's good for nothing, he loves to put on a show for his vlog that he's this superdad who is patient and loving. Hell no. He's trash.
beachlover0621
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beachlover0621 »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/16 ... c4c845.jpg[/img]

Is MAM addicting.. Absolutely!! my kids were at a weekend at grandpas & husband working a 13 hour day. Admittedly I started watching when I woke up & didn't go to bed till I was done. I was ALONE

I did not forget to make dinner. I did not forget to put my kids to bed! Unbelievable.

meganshay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meganshay »

What is Jeffrey's YouTube name?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

mommadee wrote:I make no apology, It had to be done.
1452984511701.jpg
What's with the 4 fingers? All 4 1, lol? Snort.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

beachlover0621 wrote:I was watching Sam & Nia (cringe worthy I know) & was wondering if anybody knows the age difference between their son & Ollie?! Sam & Nias little boys speech is so much better, much more clear!

He is also socialized almost every single day. They attend church and then a church event almost every single night. You see him with kids almost every single day. And I know a lot of people don't like them, but Nia really educates those kids way better than Missy ever has done Ollie. Nia is really hands on with the kids and you can see why they're both smarter. You never ever see Missy educating Ollie on anything.

PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
mommadee wrote:I make no apology, It had to be done.
1452984511701.jpg
What's with the 4 fingers? All 4 1, lol? Snort.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk[/quote

I'm sure it's because the EP comes out in 4 days!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/16 ... d8ba6c.jpg[/img]

Think maybe the people ridiculing him weren't bullies, but maybe _right_? You can not sing, Bryan.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

beachlover0621 wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/16 ... c4c845.jpg[/img]

Is MAM addicting.. Absolutely!! my kids were at a weekend at grandpas & husband working a 13 hour day. Admittedly I started watching when I woke up & didn't go to bed till I was done. I was ALONE

I did not forget to make dinner. I did not forget to put my kids to bed! Unbelievable.

MAM was 200% addicting. Me and my husband binge watched because it was that addicting. But I didn't forget to shower, take my kid to school, pick him up, feed him or put him to sleep.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Sweet456 wrote:
justarandomperson22 wrote:
Sweet456 wrote:I'd be so frustrated if it was my iud causing the problems. You pay so much money for one that's supposed to last 3-5 years and taking it out would be a total waste of money not like they care. If it's the problem it had to be fixed I'd just be pissed
Under the new Healthcare laws her iud was probably very cheap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Lucky if she does even with new Obama care my birth control isn't covers and I pay full price my iud is 1200$ but clearly that's pocket change to BM
How would an IUD cause pain in the kidney, though? That's a completely different area of your body than your uterus.

Return to “Daily Bumps”