Teen Mom 2 Discussion

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Teen Mom 2 Discussion

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Yue195 wrote:I'm just trying to figure out how Addie managed to sneak out of the house and go on an adventure when Leah is never alone and has people around all the time. Something tells me Leah was too high to notice her two year old was missing or had a special friend over in the bedroom.
where's the deer cam when we need it lol
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Yue195 »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:
Yue195 wrote:I'm just trying to figure out how Addie managed to sneak out of the house and go on an adventure when Leah is never alone and has people around all the time. Something tells me Leah was too high to notice her two year old was missing or had a special friend over in the bedroom.
Right? They always say mommy is a sleepyhead so another theory is she popped some pills then fell asleep and Addie just wandered off, Im hoping we get to see it next season there are so many unanswered questions. Leah in my opinion is in Jenelle territory. At least Jenelle gave Jace to Babs when she recognized she couldn't care for him. Leah has made it so difficult for Corey to get full custody when she knows she can't care for them. I couldn't even watch Leah's segments it's sick how good of an edit MTV gave her.

And if Corey did sleep with Leah while with Miranda I'm so disappointed in him.
I haven't watched this season or the reunion but I don't think Corey and Leah slept together when he and Miranda married. I believe it was when they first started dating and Leah kept emotionally flip flopping between Jeremy and Corey.

For starters I remember at one of the reunions that Leah being the vinidictive bitch she is made a hint that Corey wasn't faithful in his entire relationship with Miranda and said she supposedly didn't know and Chelsea " Well now she does". I'm not 100% sure if it was before the wedding or not.

Then Leah went and blasted again that she slept with Corey on Twitter recently while he was with Miranda. I think that was what set Miranda off yelling " how dare you disrespect my marriage" because Leah is trying to drag her husband through the mud with bringing up petty bullshit that her and Corey already settled years ago.

And then Corey saying if I did what she did I would be classified as an asshole, makes me think Leah emotionally used Corey and her whole " I want to be a family " because Jeremy wasn't giving her what she wanted so she flipped all the way back to Corey.

Also I remember Leah when she married Jeremy or was about too and he was away, in a drop off she was making flirty eyes at Corey and casually mentioned Jeremy was away and Corey pretty much went " cool, good for you, see ya" and at that point he was pretty much very serious with Miranda.

But this is just how I'm thinking of things because you would have to be pretty fucking stupid to Cheat on Miranda. And I would like to think Corey isn't that stupid.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Yeah I was under the impression Corey didn't do that recently. The way he looked at Leah this season...he looked at her with disgust like "how the fuck was I ever with you". I think your right it must've been when they were dating, and that flip flopping was ridiculous. I think Leah like having two guys after her it helped her esteem. She liked how Corey gave her so much attention but Jeremy's money too.

I don't know how Miranda has been so calm, she must really love Corey because Leah is the ex from hell. Miranda was such an upgrade she handles herself with class and is a good step mother to the girls. I've read Corey and Miranda quit Teen Mom and won't be back next season and I totally respect them for it I just hope they do come back because I loved watching them!
QueenCarol
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by QueenCarol »

Does anyone else here visit Teen Mom tumblrs? I had a habit of visiting a few, but one of the young ladies who runs one seems to be a pompous ass. Even if you aren't rude but don't agree with her, she blocks you. Does anyone have a list of places where I can go to keep up with these teen mom train wrecks? I really need a place to talk about this Nikkole Paulan girl without being blocked lol.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

So start a thread on her
#FreeBen
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

lol pls let me know when you start a thread on that dumb ass (Nikkole) Can't bitch enough about her.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

QueenCarol wrote:Does anyone else here visit Teen Mom tumblrs? I had a habit of visiting a few, but one of the young ladies who runs one seems to be a pompous ass. Even if you aren't rude but don't agree with her, she blocks you. Does anyone have a list of places where I can go to keep up with these teen mom train wrecks? I really need a place to talk about this Nikkole Paulan girl without being blocked lol.
Omg her who,e stillbirth. Full of shit. She wrote a post about it being one year since she found out she was pregnant with Ellie. She did a recap of her life. NO mention of "Asher"
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

I made a thread for Nikkole ;
http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=8942
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Chelsea's engaged y'all.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Yue195 wrote:Chelsea's engaged y'all.
On the one hand Chelsea's got a pretty good head on her shoulders, at the same time it seems like she's so spoiled that she acts a bit immature or childish at times - you'd have to be pretty laid back to not snap every once in awhile. I'm talking about things where she talks in a baby voice or talks presumptuously - it's likely an insecurity coping mechanism.
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

LOL. Apparently Junkie Jenelle can't post on Facebook for 7 days because of spam she was posting! What a loser...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

There's rumors that Addie was taken out of Custody of Leah and given to Jeremy. I think it might be a 50/50 chance of it being true since Jeremy has been posting a lot of photos of Addie recently

IG - jeremylcalvert505
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

Yue195 wrote:There's rumors that Addie was taken out of Custody of Leah and given to Jeremy. I think it might be a 50/50 chance of it being true since Jeremy has been posting a lot of photos of Addie recently

IG - jeremylcalvert505
Just looked through his IG. Jeremy refers to Addie as spoiled and/or a brat on almost every picture. I guess he means it as a term of endearment or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

kaylnoel wrote:
Yue195 wrote:There's rumors that Addie was taken out of Custody of Leah and given to Jeremy. I think it might be a 50/50 chance of it being true since Jeremy has been posting a lot of photos of Addie recently

IG - jeremylcalvert505
Just looked through his IG. Jeremy refers to Addie as spoiled and/or a brat on almost every picture. I guess he means it as a term of endearment or something?

His last post was 137 weeks ago...

Essentially and what not
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Never mind miss the l haha

Essentially and what not
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OMFG has anyone seen the snapchats from dr Miami of kailyn,bittany and briana plastic surgeries? It looks so painful!! And briana got her freaking labias resized because she didn't like them! WTF i didnt even know that was possible
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Forgot about this thread for TM. I watched. I love seeing Dr. Miami's work...but I never want to see a labiaplasty ever again....ever

ETA: I wasn't sure who the girls other than Kailyn were (only knew they were from TM3 or 16&P), but the one better not have any more kids or that's a ton of money down the drain.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Everything he did just looed so painful, like i was flinching they way he stabs the thing into their buttcheeks and shakes them lol. I know the girls cant feel anything while its happening ut yikes its still scary to think about. Im kind of weirded out by the fact the girl was ok wit him posting the labiaplasty for the world to see, i think the butt and boob showng is fine but there could be kids watching that. I could never imagine having part of my vag chopped off lol ouch.

I guess some people are pretty upset with kailyn since she was part of some love your body campaign type thing
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Idk if I could ever do a BBL, although they look amazing afterwards! But never a labiaplasty. I can't even imagine the pain (Even though he injected a 3 day pain reliever). And who's gonna see it anyway other than your partner? Unless you go into adult entertainment?

That's really messed up about Kailyn. I didn't know she was apart of something like that. Why would you drastically change your body like that if you're campaigning pro-body image? Nothing wrong with plastic surgery, but practice what you preach.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

I was surprised to see Kail do it though I don't know why. She seems pretty concerned about her body. I might do it... but sure wouldn't do it the day before my son's birthday though.

Return to “TV Discussions”