Daily Like a Liar part 52

nzmum512
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Like a Liar part 52

Unread post by nzmum512 »

Bryan's shouted out Mattie on twitter for doing well last night but I see nothing for Jeff and his band - you know, the people who ACTUALLY carried Bryan through the best they could.

Sent from my SM-G386F using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gwsb wrote:Bryan is basically the breadwinner for his household and the Hollisters if we believe B&M help M's parents. They are probably thinking "I don't get what these minions see but whatever Olive Garden!" Seriously why would they say anything? Bryan is embarrassing but whatever he does works. Most of us would say something to a loved one but I don't think they care about Bryan.

As for singing the praises of his mom...there's something from Bryan's past that makes him see the Hollister dynamic as normal. He at least sees it normal enough to stay and to keep creating moneymaker babies. His normal meter is jacked up. His need for attention and acceptance isn't normal either.
My daughter and I were just talking about that yesterday! How he went from the frying pan into the fire, from one kind of dysfunction to the opposite kind. His family was fractured, and had one kind of craziness, so he went to the other end of the crazy spectrum. There's a happy medium. There are families that love each other but don't have to be all up each other's butts every day! I don't even think what the Hollisters have is love. When you love someone, you want what's best for them. You don't try to hold them back. And you don't let them embarrass themselves so that you can have a comfortable life.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
NotTheMama13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NotTheMama13 »

I stopped watching them months ago and just get my updates here, but after the train wreck last night I started watching some of their old videos. They were never perfect by any means, but I definitely wish they were the Bryan and Missy from when they started blogging. Seeing this self absorbed, buying their own press, fake for the camera couple is just sad. Like on a humanity level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016012 ... d67bf0.jpg[/img]

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Loved catching up on everything! You guys are awesome for basically live commenting the entire time!

Random, but did Missy fucking put blonde BACK into her hair after going dark, or is it just the dark fading out? I wouldn't be surprised if she did tbh.

Forever laughing at Bryan's outfit choice and poor, poor singing abilities. The dude is just embarrassing. That party was, cringe worthy to say the least.

I oddly feel bad for Jeff. He's talented and yet gets shuffled behind because Bryan has the money and following. But then I don't feel bad because he's trying to make it as a vlogger and he's riding his families coat tails to have a built in audience and to me, that isn't fair. I'm tired of this generation taking the easiest way through life possible. Everyone trying to make YT a full time job. The pyramid schemes that are everywhere that convince people to join to "work from home with you schedule." What happened to actual work and 9-5 jobs?
I apologize. I digress.

Anyway. Thanks again to all the ladies who snooped through Twitter and periscope and Instagram all night. And thanks to Lex for actually attending! I live 10 minutes away and couldn't even bring myself to go LOL.

xoxo gossip cat
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

Thanks again for that little youtube video! I got to see C&K, and though they were there, they did not drink the kool-aid. Meghan sounded really good to me and I may just have to check her channel again for the music covers. Brian sucked. We had garage bands back in the day that were really entertaining. It is kind of a shame that money can literally buy you anything these days. It blurs the lines of what is real and what's not for some people, ahem Bryan. What now? No more singing, no more performances or other self-indulgent dreams come true!
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016012 ... 994eff.jpg[/img]

Bravebird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bravebird »

francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016012 ... 994eff.jpg[/img]

Cause wearing your sunglasses in a elevator makes you that much cooler! Image

PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

Some of y'all need to go back and read this entire thread LOL! There are a ton of videos posted of him signing and even some screenshots. It will help you instead of asking the same questions.

Here is the girls periscope that scoped the whole thing - https://www.periscope.tv/w/aXPLmjU1NjU0 ... HVCICbSaG7

Here is Cullen's scopes -- https://www.periscope.tv/w/aXPLszU1NjU0 ... VbHpQGOh9u

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aXPLwDU1NjU0 ... VW_Gbfmq9z

Here are some quick videos

Here is how he started out his show with a megaphone -

PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016012 ... 3eb4d1.jpg[/img]

Proof Emily was there! Image

PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Daily Like a Liar part 52

cats-or-die wrote:Loved catching up on everything! You guys are awesome for basically live commenting the entire time!

Random, but did Missy fucking put blonde BACK into her hair after going dark, or is it just the dark fading out? I wouldn't be surprised if she did tbh.

Forever laughing at Bryan's outfit choice and poor, poor singing abilities. The dude is just embarrassing. That party was, cringe worthy to say the least.

I oddly feel bad for Jeff. He's talented and yet gets shuffled behind because Bryan has the money and following. But then I don't feel bad because he's trying to make it as a vlogger and he's riding his families coat tails to have a built in audience and to me, that isn't fair. I'm tired of this generation taking the easiest way through life possible. Everyone trying to make YT a full time job. The pyramid schemes that are everywhere that convince people to join to "work from home with you schedule." What happened to actual work and 9-5 jobs?
I apologize. I digress.

Anyway. Thanks again to all the ladies who snooped through Twitter and periscope and Instagram all night. And thanks to Lex for actually attending! I live 10 minutes away and couldn't even bring myself to go LOL.

xoxo gossip cat
If you go to the vlog before the show and you'll see she freaking out blonde back in. ImageImageImageImage She's crazy!

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:Loved catching up on everything! You guys are awesome for basically live commenting the entire time!

I apologize. I digress.

xoxo gossip cat
If you go to the vlog before the show and you'll see she freaking out blonde back in. ImageImageImageImage She's crazy!

I knew she had a hair appointment, I just didn't know what she did exactly Image my stylist flat out rejects clients like Missy. Keep rebleaching, Missy. See what happens. She's probably the person who thinks dye just "goes away" after a certain amount of time and it's safe to color again. Or putting brown on top of the blonde somehow cancelled out all the previous bleaching.

Such a nimrod.

xoxo gossip cat
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

This was the company that was the "film crew".

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016012 ... 27edb5.jpg[/img]

lexlex11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lexlex11 »

One of the things that keeps sticking out to me from last night is that Bryan had security with him and wasn't mingling with the fans. Whereas his wife and babies had no security. Shows the ego on this man

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

lexlex11 wrote:One of the things that keeps sticking out to me from last night is that Bryan had security with him and wasn't mingling with the fans. Whereas his wife and babies had no security. Shows the ego on this man

I'm gonna guess Bryan wasn't really concerned about his safety, he just wanted to be a rockstar for a night and rock stars have security guards, ya know.

LuckyCharm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LuckyCharm »

I'm not sure how to share a link but here's a video I found of the party..he Def hits some sour notes!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

sarahshortcake
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahshortcake »

I'm done watching video recaps and vlogs on last night's event. I'm sorry, its so bad I have third hand embarrassment for myself for bearing witness to his first hand embarrassment that I was second hand embarrassed for.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

I'm trying to watch Aubri's video right now...

I think I'd rather walk to 7-Eleven and I'm in the fucking heart of Snow Storm Jonas right now.

Bryan I'd rather dredge through two feet of snow than listen to you.

Also, how fun would it have been if more of us lived in that area? We could have gone as a group and sat in the corner sipping wine and silently judge.

Return to “Daily Bumps”