PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Like a Liar part 52

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

Theirmom wrote:
KatyLouWho wrote:In C&K's vlog of the concert, they caught Bryan's mom towards the end, and the man next to her must be her husband. I will admit to getting major creepy vibes from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guy in the blue shirt who didn't dance or so much as smile throughout the concert? I'm pretty sure that's Missy's Aunt Christy's husband.
Yes that is Christys husband!

babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

The secret project is "We are the world" for Bryan's bank account-I mean Cambodia!

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Well you only see his mom and sister for maybe 1min. Doesn't look like they were included in his day what so ever. Not invited to mimi's park or anything. I'm sure they flew right home or at least I hope they did.

PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

sadie wrote:Does bryan ever drink alcohol?
I don't think so! I don't ever recall seeing any type of alcoholic beverage in his hand since they started vlogging.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Just want to point out that "Uncle Randy" that was holding Finn is still. Y favourite. Unlike the rest of the Hollisters cult, he seems so normal and "whatever" about everything. I like that he clearly gets along well with Bev.

He's the one that looked unimpressed to be at Missy's big gender reveal party and who wasn't afraid to guess "boy" when everyone else was enabling princess

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Idunnowhyimhere »

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:
I don't think so! I don't ever recall seeing any type of alcoholic beverage in his hand since they started vlogging.

There have been beers in his hand a few times, and he was super tipsy when they went out with Kelsey and Corbin and they were all drinking

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Bev please save Finn!
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I just watched today's vlog. I actually didn't mind it when it was just the women. They seemed pretty normal and there was nothing too annoying. But when it was Bryan talking, it's like nails on a chalkboard. You are not Justin Bieber. Act 25 or 26 or however old you are.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:

Two years ago he got Mr. Beer for xmas and proceeded with that whole incredibly annoying "Bryan's Brew" bs.
And this pic is just from New Years this year.

I'm actually pretty confident that Bryan gets pretty tipsy at least once a week, and smashed down drunk every time he's got anyone else who'll drink with him.
:roll:
sarahshortcake
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahshortcake »

Idunnowhyimhere wrote:
PolkaDotPenguin wrote:

There have been beers in his hand a few times, and he was super tipsy when they went out with Kelsey and Corbin and they were all drinking

This is indirect information because I didn't see it but I swear people made comments about him drinking when they went to see C&K in Florida, perhaps also when he and Jared went to see Dancing with the Stars, and I'm almost positive during their New Years Eve.

People, even dumb people, have some iota of common sense. I'm going to have to assume the alcoholism rumors are not true in any way (or either his mother wasn't invited to his party). People that are familiar with alcoholism (even dumb ones) always go out of their way to avoid putting loved ones in an uncomfortable spot. If he knew his mother was coming there never would have (SHOULD HAVE) been alcohol. The way he is acting, I'm honestly thinking they weren't invited...

Either way Bryan is sad and pathetic.

Also - random aside - I think it is pretty well established that Missy doesn't wear bras. I don't even sleep with out one. To each their own.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Yes-- last time they were at the cabin, he was drinking beer, and the little kids were freaking out in the comments.
Get ready for a whole lot of #friendshipgoals posts! I don't get all the #girlfriendgoals posts on that picture of the three wives on the swings. Oh, boy, I love to be on swing sets with my friends! It defines our friendships!
And I can see the setup of the picture: "I know! Let's all pose on the swings! Ellie, you are a twig so you get in the toddler swing!" "What about our kids?" "Oh, Mimi and Cassie can take care of them. They do it all the time!"

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Bryan is an adult. Why is it such a big deal if he drinks? Alcohol is delicious. :)
sarahshortcake
Informer
Informer

Theirmom wrote:I'm actually pretty confident that Bryan gets pretty tipsy at least once a week, and smashed down drunk every time he's got anyone else who'll drink with him.
And we all know how fast Cullen gets in frat boy mode! With that personality It would be hard to resist getting smashed. PEER PRESSURE. I don't drink a lot but I do find when "THAT FRIEND" shows up and says lets go get a drink we both end up pretty shit faced. I think Cullen is definitely that friend.
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ohh y'all are right! I don't know what I was thinking. He has drank before, duh!! Thanks for bringing me back down to life guys LOL!!

I remember he was pretty tipsy the last time Corbin and Kelsie were there.

sarahshortcake
Informer
Informer

Cgl33 wrote:Bryan is an adult. Why is it such a big deal if he drinks? Alcohol is delicious. :)
Not a big deal, just always interesting since their viewers are so young (and they know it).
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And all this stuff about if his mom is an alcoholic, he wouldn't invite her to a party with an open bar is BS. They don't tell alcoholics to avoid any and all settings where alcohol is served. If they are working their Program, it isn't supposed to bother them. They're supposed to take responsibility for themselves and not expect the world to remove alcohol from their sight.
AA information session over.

sunshinean
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshinean »

Idunnowhyimhere wrote:
PolkaDotPenguin wrote:

There have been beers in his hand a few times, and he was super tipsy when they went out with Kelsey and Corbin and they were
That time they were at the trixin party Jared said that he was the designate driver.
Last edited by sunshinean on Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Why does everything have to be so secret???? Cullen was endearing b/c he was so nervous. At least Jared can sing and play music.

Wonder how much that whole thing cost Bryan. Seems like he's always hanging/ touching the other two.

Katie must be dying... No fruit or vegis just lots of cheese. Interesting that they had room service.

Where are E&J staying? Hotel? Is there enough room at B&Ms?

sarahshortcake
Informer
Informer

lmmomSD wrote:And all this stuff about if his mom is an alcoholic, he wouldn't invite her to a party with an open bar is BS. They don't tell alcoholics to avoid any and all settings where alcohol is served. If they are working their Program, it isn't supposed to bother them. They're supposed to take responsibility for themselves and not expect the world to remove alcohol from their sight.
AA information session over.

Really!? In SC they DO tell you to avoid it and to coach your family accordingly. Shit, they even try and get into your personal life and tell you to be "relationship free" for like a year so you can be in your own mind (I have two family members in the program). My cousin asked us about us bar settings before she came to our wedding. That is truly interesting that the two programs vary so much from coast to coast, I would have assumed they were pretty uniform!

ETA: I just googled the information and the key is the stage of recovery. Newly recovering should not be exposed. That makes more sense. ;)
Last edited by sarahshortcake on Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

sarahshortcake wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:Bryan is an adult. Why is it such a big deal if he drinks? Alcohol is delicious. :)
Not a big deal, just always interesting since their viewers are so young (and they know it).
I don't know. They are drinking legally and their viewers know they are over 21. I just don't think it's that big of a deal for a kid to see an adult drinking unless they are driving or they are falling down drunk.

Return to “Daily Bumps”