Bonnie Hoellein: Joel Had A Really Nice Time ;) Part 3

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Joel Had A Really Nice Time ;) Part 3

Unread post by GymChick »

Lol that's funny because I'm the opposite, i want to see their faces. I like seeing their reaction. There are some funny roller coaster reaction videos on YT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

Two cameras taped together, back to back. Problem solved!
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

Today's vlog was pretty fun! The only thing is I can't stand the squealing noise that Bonnie does.

Also, I don't understand why she has such a big problem with the kids being in her room... It seems like when they are allowed to sit in there and watch tv or something it's a big treat.

usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

westwuff wrote:Two cameras taped together, back to back. Problem solved! Image

Right!

Yeah, some people's faces are funny, but some people just annoy me and scream the whole time and I'm like WHAT ARE YOU SCREAMING ABOUT? WHAT IS COMING?!
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

alym0326 wrote:Today's vlog was pretty fun! The only thing is I can't stand the squealing noise that Bonnie does.

Also, I don't understand why she has such a big problem with the kids being in her room... It seems like when they are allowed to sit in there and watch tv or something it's a big treat.

She may not like the kids touching all her stuff or something. Just my opinion :)
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

alym0326 wrote:Today's vlog was pretty fun! The only thing is I can't stand the squealing noise that Bonnie does.

I don't find it odd because my dad never let me be in the master bedroom unless my parents said I could. I don't really know what the reason was (maybe he just didn't want us messing with their things?) but it was never a big deal. Just how it was.

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

The squeal makes me cringe.

I felt so bad for her when she was talking about not being able to do up her coat. Trying to laugh it off but it obviously makes her feel like shit :(

One of those things where you wish people could see themselves through your eyes, because I think she is gorgeous and looks healthy!

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Maybe Joel and Bonnie have a "pleasure" drawer in one of the bedside tables that they don't want the kids finding lol

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

gymchick43 wrote:Maybe Joel and Bonnie have a "pleasure" drawer in one of the bedside tables that they don't want the kids finding lol Image

IM PICTURING THINGS I DONT WANT TO PICTURE.

usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

gymchick43 wrote:Maybe Joel and Bonnie have a "pleasure" drawer in one of the bedside tables that they don't want the kids finding lol Image

Staaaaaaaaaap bahahahahaha

When she started the bathtub story the other day, I was thinking this is about to get a little TMI for Mormons! Then it took a PG turn since Joel had his clothes on 8-)
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

formerctfxcer wrote:

I don't find it odd because my dad never let me be in the master bedroom unless my parents said I could. I don't really know what the reason was (maybe he just didn't want us messing with their things?) but it was never a big deal. Just how it was.

That's how I am. I don't really let my daughter come into our room because we have so much stuff in there. I can just picture her touching something or moving stuff around and then I can't find anything!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

alym0326 wrote:

hahaha, me too! do you think when it's all done and dusted joel turns to bonnie, and with a wink says "i had a really nice time" and that's where that originated from and it's now just an inside joke between them? :|
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

actuallydear wrote:
alym0326 wrote:

hahaha, me too! do you think when it's all done and dusted joel turns to bonnie, and with a wink says "i had a really nice time" and that's where that originated from and it's now just an inside joke between them? :|
Oh gosh... Image

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

When my siblings and I were kids we found a huge chest full of my mom's "toys". That shit is traumatizing [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

Uh, I guarantee they have a drawer with lube and condoms at the very least. Haha. She also didn't seem to want Boston in there scratching up the footboard with his helmet. I don't blame her. I don't know why but I really don't like having my kids in my room either. Every other room in the house is free game for them, and they don't usually have a good reason for being in my room.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

lmmomSD wrote:Why is Bonnie telling people to rinse rice? Bye, bye nutrients. At least, that's the case with enriched white rice...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I only eat brown rice and tried rinsing it once, it did mot turn out--it wasn't even edible. Maybe it works in a rice cooker? I make rice on my stove top.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Whatshesaid_2015 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Why is Bonnie telling people to rinse rice? Bye, bye nutrients. At least, that's the case with enriched white rice...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I only eat brown rice and tried rinsing it once, it did mot turn out--it wasn't even edible. Maybe it works in a rice cooker? I make rice on my stove top.
Brown rice is different. It's better for you and the nutrients are still there. White rice has the husk and two inner layers removed, and they spray the grains with nutrients. That's enriched white rice. When you rinse that, the nutrients wash off. Brown rice only has the outer husk removed and it has all the nutrients. So rinsing is ok.
Sorry to go so far OT.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
sarah

Unread post by sarah »

usmellllikesnow wrote:Today's vlog was fun, I would love to do that inner tube slide.

This is a plea to all youtubers, not just Bonnie & Joel. In vlogs, when people go down slides or roller coasters or whatever, they always put the camera on themselves and I always want to see their view instead of their faces! At least Bonnie did show some of the snowy woods which was nice and I was cracking up over her fake eyelashes.
Haha, I was definitely thinking the same thing. Fake lashes for a day like that with family? (even when inside....it was a casual snow lodge)
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I am like a superfan of Bonnie and Joel lol. I find myself smiling a lot and loving watching them with the kids. I blame HelloSweetie lol. I gave Bonnie a chance and finally subscribed because of her haha.

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

sarah wrote:
usmellllikesnow wrote:Today's vlog was fun, I would love to do that inner tube slide.

This is a plea to all youtubers, not just Bonnie & Joel. In vlogs, when people go down slides or roller coasters or whatever, they always put the camera on themselves and I always want to see their view instead of their faces! At least Bonnie did show some of the snowy woods which was nice and I was cracking up over her fake eyelashes.
Haha, I was definitely thinking the same thing. Fake lashes for a day like that with family? (even when inside....it was a casual snow lodge)
Putting on a ton of makeup, including false lashes, seems to be Bonnie's "thing" that makes her happy. So she goes all out even when the occasion doesn't necessarily call for it. Image

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”