Daily Like a Liar part 52

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Daily Like a Liar part 52

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

Hated this vlog. Hated the drone footage and the God-awful music that went with the footage. At the end, when they were talking about their 3rd year of vlogging, I was starting to fall asleep.
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:Comments while watching:

We know that's your cabin, you don't have to tell us over and over.

Bryan put the drone down and play with your family. In the others vlog you saw him on the drone the entire time. He made solute to include a bit of him playing with the fam.

Ollie is a brat when placed with the other 2 kiddos.

I feel like they leave Gaines out of things don't you? Like they keep posting pics of just Ollie and Jackson but no Gaines.

I love how B was like I love having our friends here to take care of our kids LOL!!

How are B&M dealing with this food? They can't pick what they want to eat.

How old is Gaines?

Bryan is a creep! Im sorry but I don't get a nice vibe from him ever. He's been TRYING wayyyy to hard to be cool around everyone.

I love how he hasn't talked about his music all week. Good, sick of it!

Their ending was so scripted it felt like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. I've been seeing MG left out and it makes me feel bad. I think because Ollie and Jackson are boys and more wild and MG is a girl and a bit shy. She's also younger. That's still no excuse for the parents to leave her out. I get that Missy & Ellie are excited that Jackson and Ollie are friends, boys, and close in age: but they should still try to include MG. They just leave her out with he excuse that she's shy and reserved but they should help her get out of her shell a little bit more.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DP: when you ask Ollie if he's having a good time and he says "no", believe him! Instead of saying, "Yes you are!", ask him why. Bryan uf a freakin' idiot and Zi get the feeling this year he's gonna get knocked down a peg or two.
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by liz749 »

How many freaking drone and food montages are we going to have to watch?! SO BORING. I'm sure missy is just starving herself the whole trip too unless it's "their meal" because God forbid she try something new. I'd put money that their next breakfast will be biscuits and gravy and missy will be whipping up her "famous" chocolate chip cookies soon. And maybe Bryan will grace everyone with his sausage "no-key" dish too.

ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

I would think going to Cambodia or the birth of your son would be a more humbling experience than paying to make your own EP.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Pfffft. The boys are only friends because they're toddlers and don't know any better. It's going to be interesting when they get older. "Jackson, we're skyping Ollie! Come and say hi!" "No way, dad-- he's a jerk!"

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Of course Bryan had to say MG is a Southern Belle with his "southern" accent. It was funny because Cullen right away moved the camera from him. I wonder if C&K get annoyed when B tries to talk like them.

az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

Your stupid EP was #1 for a day!!!!! How does it feel to have you precious EP be #77 now Bry Bry??? Lol...a true artist would remain in the top for more than just a day...lol

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Hpgirl wrote:

Bryan put the drone down and play with your family. In the others vlog you saw him on the drone the entire time. He made solute to include a bit of him playing with the fam.

I feel like they leave Gaines out of things don't you? Like they keep posting pics of just Ollie and Jackson but no Gaines.

I love how B was like I love having our friends here to take care of our kids LOL!!

How old is Gaines?

Bryan is a creep! Im sorry but I don't get a nice vibe from him ever. He's been TRYING wayyyy to hard to be cool around everyone.

I agree. I've been seeing MG left out and it makes me feel bad. I think because Ollie and Jackson are boys and more wild and MG is a girl and a bit shy. She's also younger. That's still no excuse for the parents to leave her out. I get that Missy & Ellie are excited that Jackson and Ollie are friends, boys, and close in age: but they should still try to include MG. They just leave her out with he excuse that she's shy and reserved but they should help her get out of her shell a little bit more.
I feel like Gaines is being left out as well. And I don't believe she is necessarily shy, but she is a little bit reserved and that is okay. I don't mean to defend Missy or Ellie, but they're lacking in social skills themselves. For some reason, can't put my finger on it, but I feel that Ellie is deliberately leaving Gaines out of things, while I get the impression that Missy is trying somewhat to include her. At the very least, Missy acknowledges Gaines and Ellie does not.
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

kittypurry wrote:http://i.imgur.com/Vy4u75L.jpg

Bryan dancing like a wet noodle

You are the winner of the Internet today! I was totally cracking up and throwing up at the same time when I watch this in the vlog LOL!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Whatshesaid_2015 wrote:
Hpgirl wrote:

How old is Gaines?

I feel like Gaines is being left out as well. And I don't believe she is necessarily shy, but she is a little bit reserved and that is okay. I don't mean to defend Missy or Ellie, but they're lacking in social skills themselves. For some reason, can't put my finger on it, but I feel that Ellie is deliberately leaving Gaines out of things, while I get the impression that Missy is trying somewhat to include her. At the very least, Missy acknowledges Gaines and Ellie does not.
Ellie likes all attention on her. She's even been seen competing against Jackson for it. Calvin is an extension of her since he's still a baby and "BFing". If the attention can't be on her, she makes sure it's on him. Having MG around must make keeping that attention awfully difficult and my guess is that Ellie is irritated by that.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

Their vacation looks so boring to me and I feel like the only one unimpressed with the cabin. It's huge and I love the exterior of it, but the inside (minus the kitchen and probably the bathrooms) looks so dated to me with the furniture and patterns on the bedspreads. I'm just not a fan. I don't think the view from the cabin is very nice either but I guess that's personal preference. Not a location I'd ever choose for myself.
Just seems boring so far. All they did today was go sledding on hard ice-snow and then play games inside? Meh.

Also, Missy seems like the most boring person ever after watching all the other vlogs. She's so awkward and standoffish. Most of the time I see her standing in a corner by herself. Her voice is also so whiny sounding, I never realized.
Last edited by honeybear on Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

I'm sorry, but Finley looks like the most awkward combination of Bryan & Missy. I'm one of those people that don't find him "the cutest baby in YouTube". He's only okay-looking (to me) when he smiles.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

& also: another example of Ellie trying to single out MG. She could've kept this to herself but just had to show off to social media. She's like obsessed with Oliver and Jackson being together.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
torii
Talker
Talker

Unread post by torii »

I bet B&M will lose a couple of pounds this week. I cut out eating out for a week & a half and lost 3 pounds in a week lol
tomato_hat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tomato_hat »

EverleighAdkins wrote:
Wow! I just started watching the new vlog. I don't know about Bryan, but I couldn't handle being shut down like that constantly. Makes me feel kinda bad for him (even though he drives me insane).
How depressing would a montage of all the rejected "I love you"s be?!? I mean, there are more than enough to work with....

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Like how he said his Ep release party was the best night of his life...exactly..how about the birth of your miracle baby Ollie?!?! That had to be the best day of your life especially after losses!!!! And plus finleys birth what a miracle as well! To be able to have your wife's uterus fixed completely and have no complications with the pregnancy?!?! How about those days?

francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016012 ... 616ad9.jpg[/img]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Daily Like a Liar part 52

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I feel like these guys put too much planning and effort to to something that should come naturally.... hanging out with friends.

If you're planning out matching onesies, ski masks, etc then I think just you're trying to force something.

Why would I want to watch that?
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

I agree their friendship seems so planned and forced. I can't stand how they all act around each other...specifically Bryan (trying to be so cool) and Jared (trying to be the next Shay Butler). The one I can tolerate is Cullen. But the three of them together

Return to “Daily Bumps”