TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Anyone know if tayler posted Saras user name with the post about Madison?
CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

Lmao at her for being proud of doing basic multiplication. I guess it's a start though...
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Greys Encyclopedia wrote:Lol, she deleted and reposted that pic ^

Can't even handle being told your math is wrong, Tayler?
I'm surprised she didn't correct it with the right answer when she reposted it. Lol
1988jjj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 1988jjj »

Her calculator must be as dumb as her
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Maybe she has dyslexia

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

She's amazed that she can't do math right and can't work a calculator?? How much dumber was she 2 weeks ago? What the fuck, Tayler.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I would rather see her post this over a naked underwear selfie. I will give credit where credit is due. Thumbs up for at least attempting. I'm just happy to see her putting effort into something.

Now let's see if she can keep it up...

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

AutumnLane wrote:I would rather see her post this over a naked underwear selfie. I will give credit where credit is due. Thumbs up for at least attempting. I'm just happy to see her putting effort into something.

Now let's see if she can keep it up...

Agreed.
Ehxsnohs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ehxsnohs »

Screenshot_2016-01-26-16-15-21.png
Yeah, no, sorry Tayler. Your calculator is just as dumb as you are.
Or she's just to dumb to know how to use a calculator correctly.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

If she's really so far behind in math that she has to start with multiplication, why isn't she showing her work? She clearly isn't doing these calculations in her head. It would be difficult for anyone to do those calculations in their head. So unless she's using a separate piece of paper to work out her math, is she just using a calculator to solve all the problems?
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

Math makes me want to cry
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

My question is, if Chuckies mom was stealing her husband's medicine and selling it (I assume that is what that was about?) and his family is so bad then why would she allow her children there every single weekend?! That makes her even shittier in my opinion.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

Oh I'm so glad I never have to touch another math class in my life. Seriously that was probably by biggest motivator to finish high school(and take the one mandatory math class in college) just so I never have to be tested on this bull again lol. But really what kind of GED testing is on multiples? I don't know about the test in general but I figured it'd be somewhat similar to the SAT's, no?
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Deadhead_kay wrote:Oh I'm so glad I never have to touch another math class in my life. Seriously that was probably by biggest motivator to finish high school(and take the one mandatory math class in college) just so I never have to be tested on this bull again lol. But really what kind of GED testing is on multiples? I don't know about the test in general but I figured it'd be somewhat similar to the SAT's, no?
This is what I found earlier.
Screenshot_2016-01-27-01-13-23.png
Screenshot_2016-01-27-01-13-16.png
Sent from my SM-S890L using Tapatalk

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
missmsg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by missmsg »

So she gets shit for not trying, and she gets shit for trying? Give her a break, it's just like Jess the mess, give credit where it's due. They both annoy the hell out of me but they are actually doing something good. It's petty to "hate" someone so much that you can't even recognize their efforts. I REALLY REALLY hope she finishes her GED!
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

missmsg wrote:So she gets shit for not trying, and she gets shit for trying? Give her a break, it's just like Jess the mess, give credit where it's due. They both annoy the hell out of me but they are actually doing something good. It's petty to "hate" someone so much that you can't even recognize their efforts. I REALLY REALLY hope she finishes her GED!
I do agree with you. She gets so negativity over small stuff yet on big things like trying. OK we agree all she should have started ages ago! But if it is not staged then it's a baby step towards right direction. Exactly like Jess. Now that moving was out of the stuff to dirt her over people on her thread had to invent other stuff to take it on her. But this is Tyler's thread so not getting off subject. If Tyler stick with it it will be a miracle actually.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

I meant on positive things she just gets ignored.
If she only could stay away from Internet! That would benefit her so much more.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

That picture was just a reminder of how sad Tayler's life is. She became lazy and dropped out of school so young that she can't even multiply? Her mother should also be ashamed of herself because she let Tayler. She's a long ways from her GED if she can't even do multiplication. She can receive praise when she actually passes, how many times has she started this GED stuff?
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Yeah. She has been on the GED board before. It's good that she tries, but truthfully? She is never going to pass the GED test at this rate.

She would be more likely to succeed if she actively participated in classes and had a teacher there all the time to help her. But I doubt that will happen since she cannot take criticism or directions from anyone.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

missmsg wrote:So she gets shit for not trying, and she gets shit for trying? Give her a break, it's just like Jess the mess, give credit where it's due. They both annoy the hell out of me but they are actually doing something good. It's petty to "hate" someone so much that you can't even recognize their efforts. I REALLY REALLY hope she finishes her GED!
It would be great if she finished, but I think she is doing it more to use as an excuse for her not working or doing anything productive by saying she's "trying". In reality she is just wasting her own and other people's time by doing this. She could be working right now. You don't need a high school diploma to find a job. She could be working AND doing the GED courses at the same time if she set her mind to it. But if she never plans to get a job, why bother getting her GED?

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”