TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I'll give her credit where it is due, but how many times have we seen her post her school work online only to stop going to her GED classes a few days later?
iamsatan

Unread post by iamsatan »

I have known Chuckies family for a very long time. the part about Chuckies Mom selling her Husbands meds is not true at all I think someone is trying too make his family seem just as trashy as hers.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I think people are giving her shit not because she got the problem wrong, but because she swore it was right and checked by a calculator rather than just admitting she did her math wrong
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

missmsg wrote:So she gets shit for not trying, and she gets shit for trying? Give her a break, it's just like Jess the mess, give credit where it's due. They both annoy the hell out of me but they are actually doing something good. It's petty to "hate" someone so much that you can't even recognize their efforts. I REALLY REALLY hope she finishes her GED!
Sweetheart, the whole idea of this website/forum is petty.

No one is giving her shit for trying - we're laughing at her ability to check her work with a calculator. Getting stuff wrong is one thing - it's called learning - but not being able to check your work with [foolproof] technology is just embarrassing. Has anyone even figured out how she got that number out of a calculator? Actually, now that I think about it... if she had done the work and got that answer, okay something went wrong with her work. But if she also got that answer with a calculator, I'm inclined to believe she never did the work in the first place and just used a calculator and wrote that answer down. How likely is it she got the wrong answer both ways??

Is she doing good? If you get diplomas for trying, sure. But they don't hand out diplomas/accreditation for getting 50% of the answers wrong. This isn't even the first time she's tried this - why should we assume she'll succeed? It's freaking TAYLER. I hope she finishes her GED too but even if she does, she's 22, divorced, 3 kids, on welfare/in Section 8 housing and barely a high school education/equivalent. Still pretty damn sad. Better, but still sad.
melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

I got my GED over 2 years ago and they have a mix of very basic math and challenging equations and stuff. They test you first to see what level you're at so this must be were she was placed. They usually don't move you up until you master it but I'm not sure, I didn't have to take classes... There were people that had been there for almost a year though. I just got an email saying they lowered the score needed to pass so it should be even easier for her now. I hope she does go through with it AND actually do something with it if she does.
mookiepoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookiepoop »

Sorry but I'm not giving her "credit where it's due" for posting an incorrect math problem on Instagram. Putting a picture on her instagram doesn't prove shit. She probably said "fuck it" and quit after someone told her it was wrong. This is tayler. She chose to drop out of middle school. She doesn't deserve "credit" for attempting to get her GED for the tenth time.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mookiepoop wrote:Sorry but I'm not giving her "credit where it's due" for posting an incorrect math problem on Instagram. Putting a picture on her instagram doesn't prove shit. She probably said "fuck it" and quit after someone told her it was wrong. This is tayler. She chose to drop out of middle school. She doesn't deserve "credit" for attempting to get her GED for the tenth time.
When I said I'll give her credit where it is due, I meant to say that she still going to classes (but knowing her history she's just going to drop out again) But yes, we've seen many pictures of her showing off her hw. But I agree with you about how she probably just used her phone calculator to get it done, and the person above who said that its weird how she's not showing her work (unless she did it in a separate paper) shows that she half-assed her homework. Or maybe the GED class she's in doesn't care about showing work as long as you turn your assignments.
This is her fourth or fifth time that she's taking these classes, give it some time before she blames her baby sitter or ride for her having to drop out again. Or, she gets back with chuckie and decids to just stop going.
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

She needs to watch math tutorials on youtube. They have free videos that teach you step by step and she can watch them with the kids. Get them ahead of everyone else.
mjh62715
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mjh62715 »

mommie of 2 cuties ur right she only likes them when they do shit for her. Ann and her husband and sara does everything for them babies. chuckies dad gives her money pays for her cell. chuckies mom takes the kids for three days at a time buys their clothes shoes and I'm not talking about cheap stuff but when Ann goes to get them she puts clothes on them that Tayler had got them Ann and tayler have two different kinds of clothes . Chuckie is a really good father he does not and will not even slap them babies. he was giving taylor 300 every two weeks until she lied and made up this story Is chuckie perfect no but she is sick in the head she is mean and very hateful ungrateful she will punch chuckie in his face first she doesn't know what being a mom is. she puts her kids last. she sleeps all day because she is on her phone all night. I'm sure if U have questions and want to know some truth chuckies mom has a fb go to it Her name is Shirley Ann Herron I'm sure she will tell what she can.
areuserious2016
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by areuserious2016 »

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Can you post without using tap talk or can someone message me with how to use tap talk please? Sorry to be a pain. Thanks
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

I filed my taxes Tuesday night and knowing how much money I and others worked so hard for was taken away for people like Tayler really pissed me off. People like my parents get screwed by welfare while Tayler and all these welfare hoes rake it in at these poor children's expense by constantly spreading their legs at taxpayers expense. I doubt she'll ever get a job let alone a GED. Its been 5 years and plenty enough time to be realistic and conclude she is the worst kind of leech there is.

Sent from my SM-S890L using Tapatalk

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
Ehxsnohs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ehxsnohs »

If she can't do simple multiplication then she will not pass the GED. I hope for her kids sake that she does but I do not have high hopes.

PERSONAL - I took the GED in 2012 and there was no simple math like this. It was alllll Algebra and up. I had a hard time and barely passed the math section, and I went to GED practice classes for a few months and studied hours every night at home with an official GED book. I am not the smartest person, not claiming to be but I don't have any learning issues and didn't have too difficult of a time in school with math, but I still barely passed that section, I was really surprised at how difficult it was compared to the rest of the test.
Also, I don't know about anywhere else but while I was taking it, the instructor told us how we were taking it at the perfect time because the next year they were redoing the test and making it much harder.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Ripley wrote:Can you post without using tap talk or can someone message me with how to use tap talk please? Sorry to be a pain. Thanks
She messaged tayler asking why she wouldn't accept her and tayler was a birch saying she doesn't add certain people and she remembers her face and shes part of gossip and she doesn't want to be envolved with gossip since she's going through things with chuckies family
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mjh62715 wrote:mommie of 2 cuties ur right she only likes them when they do shit for her. Ann and her husband and sara does everything for them babies. chuckies dad gives her money pays for her cell. chuckies mom takes the kids for three days at a time buys their clothes shoes and I'm not talking about cheap stuff but when Ann goes to get them she puts clothes on them that Tayler had got them Ann and tayler have two different kinds of clothes . Chuckie is a really good father he does not and will not even slap them babies. he was giving taylor 300 every two weeks until she lied and made up this story Is chuckie perfect no but she is sick in the head she is mean and very hateful ungrateful she will punch chuckie in his face first she doesn't know what being a mom is. she puts her kids last. she sleeps all day because she is on her phone all night. I'm sure if U have questions and want to know some truth chuckies mom has a fb go to it Her name is Shirley Ann Herron I'm sure she will tell what she can.
"Them babies"...hmm... You kinda sound shady and suspicious...and no, no one on here has any business messaging chuckies mom or any family member on their personal FB. As much as we like to find out drama, It is highly against the rules to contact someone (especially the family of a YouTuber) on their personal media sites. So please stop and don't assume that Chuckie's mother is just going to give out personal information to random strangers when she could easily use that for their next court date.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

I don't agree with what you said to her, nor do I agree with you posting it. But that's just my opinion.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I agree.

Also her naked pics online don't matter because she doesn't care. She doesn't want a job. She won't get a job. She will let her kids live in poverty. If she got one, it would last a few days and if she's lucky, a few weeks. If it lasted longer than that, she would catch on when welfare asks her to pay back benefits because she didn't report her income (totally see this happening especially since she doesn't even file taxes) and if that doesn't happen she would still get her benefits reduced and then she would quit because let's be real - she would only work so she would have money for her hair dye and tattoos and hot topic shirts and the welfare would feed and house the kids.

She is content doing nothing with her life. She's not going to get her GED. There will be an excuse.
#FreeBen
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016012 ... 3889be.jpg[/img]

Number 3 - unless Tayler is telling her kids how terrible their dad is, this would never come out of a 4 year olds mouth.

Number 5 - she must be so proud that her 3 year old knows that band

Number 9 - nice that you have another man hanging around your kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Unread post by red3head »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016012 ... 50d762.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016012 ... 0df541.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016012 ... 5a18ff.jpg[/img]

She is 1000% guys. If she needs to be on mess, why is she waiting until February? Do chuckies parents have a restraining order as well?

Edit- they uploaded in the wrong order. Read the bottom one first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

If her 4 year old and 3 year old use terms like "sucks" and "deez nuts" then that really just puts the cherry on the trash like that is her life. Those kids are going to grow up as trashy people. If I were at a park and her kids were there then they'd probably be the ones I tell my child to stay away from.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”