DailyHumblingExperience: Part 53

PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyHumblingExperience: Part 53

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

Jeffery is with them again, wtf go home dude! He went with B&M to get a new computer. Couldn't do it alone?

Bryan acts like an ass when Jeffery is around, more obnoxious! Trying to act cool I guess?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

cats-or-die wrote:The fuck was with that Starbucks montage?

xoxo gossip cat
cant go a damn day with out a stupid ass montage. of STARBUCKS?? So fucking lame.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

SS on Finn's face buried in the ring sling. This wasn't just momentary, it was like this before, during and after their lunch

Before:
http://i.imgur.com/yUToeAT.jpg

During:
http://i.imgur.com/zClAwYs.jpg

After:
http://i.imgur.com/uMfQXnf.jpg

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Amelia322 wrote:And really Ollie spills his chocolate milk outside of Starbucks and Bryan films it while Jeffrey takes care of it!? Omg

This is twice that i know of that they have filmed someone else cleaning up their kids mess.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Jeffrey is the new Mimi.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

They mentioned trying to lose 15 pounds for the family tries to Hawaii. But then they went to Freebirds and said "it isn't hat bad".

Montage of Starbucks really? There are millions of them and everyone knows what they look like ass.

Wow! Ollie spills milk outside of Starbucks and who picks it up? Jeffery whole Bryan films....

Ollie got new toys, you're shitting me.

Bryan looked looked an idiot in his outfit and boots today.

Typical missy forgetting to give Ollie his meds. So she said he isn't going to brush his teeth at because she put his meds in his juice cup.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Funny how on Jefferys blog he shows Bryan at the register paying for Ollie's toys and the lady is checking his ID for his credit card lol I bet that's all they use..

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Color me dumb, but is it advised to mix antibiotics with a drink in a sippy cup? Wouldn't he not get the full dose? And shes using that as an excuse not to brush his teeth? Why exactly? Can he not finish the drink and THEN get his teeth brushed? Or does he go to bed with a sippy full of juice or chocolate milk every night? No matter how bad the struggle was my kids took meds from a dosage cup or syringe every single time. The only time we ever mixed meds with food/drink was when my daughter was on steroids for croup and we had to crush tablets and put it in applesauce. I never knew this was an OK thing to do.

Anyone else catch that Bryan put Ollie's shirt on backwards? They finally fixed it before starbucks.

We want to lose 15lbs so we are going to walk a half a block, eat burritos and get a million calorie drink from SB! that will melt the pounds right off us!! #healthygoals #LanningLogic
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ferriswheel wrote:Jeffrey is the new Mimi.

Jeffery is Bryan's MiMi
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

ferriswheel wrote:Jeffrey is the new Mimi.

I feel bad for him. He has his own two kids to take care of and there he is doing B&M's bidding for THEIR child smh.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

They were complaining how chilly it was outside, everyone wearing long eves except Ollie?
tinker74
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tinker74 »

I don't feel bad for Jeffrey...He is there because it benefits him. He kisses their ass for subs...just like everyone else.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So they haven't even started sending out the rewards for the Water of Life thing? No Skype calls yet? Bc the have been "so swamped". So swamped throwing themselves a party, buying Ollie toys, eating out and going on vacation.... These people have zero work ethic and need a lesson on prioritizing their life.
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

xoxo gossip cat
That was so weird! I checked to see if there was a ad link under the video. With that music too it was just so odd. Can you imagine all the people staring at her as she films bags of coffee? And then Ollie dropping his giant chocolate milk, that was the icing on the cake. He didn't need it anyways but that was probably 4 dollar down the drain.

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

liz749 wrote:

xoxo gossip cat
That was so weird! I checked to see if there was a ad link under the video. With that music too it was just so odd. Can you imagine all the people staring at her as she films bags of coffee? And then Ollie dropping his giant chocolate milk, that was the icing on the cake. He didn't need it anyways but that was probably 4 dollar down the drain.

As someone who goes to Starbucks daily (I know; super white girl it's so overpriced blah blah) I'd be pissed if some moron toting two kids was too busy filming bags of coffee than to just get her drink and leave. Being the jerk I am (at 7 am with a toddler) I'd have probably told her to get the fuck out of here. Hahahaha.

xoxo gossip cat
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Oh god! I just started watching, and the first thing I saw was this:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016020 ... 6b2c4b.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016020 ... c9ea11.jpg[/img]

I literally said, "Whoa!" out loud! So much for discreetly watching the vlog at work! But seriously, Missy, get some moisturizer! You look 56 years old, not 26!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

These people find any excuse to spend money..."I need a light saber to play with my son" "the kids were cranky waiting so we're going to Starbucks" "Ollie's shirt got dirty so we're getting him a new one" Oyyyyy.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sammibro wrote:Oh god! I just started watching, and the first thing I saw was this:

I literally said, "Whoa!" out loud! So much for discreetly watching the vlog at work! But seriously, Missy, get some moisturizer! You look 56 years old, not 26!

I agree that she needs to get over herself and put some cream on that face, but I really think she has bad genetics to blame for those wrinkles. MiMi has horrible looking skin and ive started seeing the same in Cassie as well, already... :/

( i can never quote photos for some reason. It always tells me they are too large, idk if im dong something wrong or what but sorry about cutting them)
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The Bums actually brought a shirt for Oliver that fit him? Let me look out the window to see if pigs are flying...

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:
sammibro wrote:Oh god! I just started watching, and the first thing I saw was this:

I agree that she needs to get over herself and put some cream on that face, but I really think she has bad genetics to blame for those wrinkles. MiMi has horrible looking skin and ive started seeing the same in Cassie as well, already... :/

( i can never quote photos for some reason. It always tells me they are too large, idk if im dong something wrong or what but sorry about cutting them)
Oh, no, Cassie too? I haven't noticed. But yeah, Mimi brought some bad genes into that family. Poor Jimmy with the early baldness, and the wrinkles on the female family members! Oh, and the height (or lack thereof Image )

Return to “Daily Bumps”