Usmelllikesnow vs HelloSweetie: Who Goes? Survivor Style.

Usmelllikesnow Vs HelloSweetie: Who Goes?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:36 pm

HelloSweetie
34%
Snow
66%

Total votes: 41
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Usmelllikesnow vs HelloSweetie: Who Goes? Survivor Style

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

sarah wrote:This is all so ridiculous. If one offender goes, they both go, IMO. That's how it's handled in elementary schools at least. Good luck to everyone here with the brainwashing from your ringleader, HS.

Everyone should be able to post their opinions on Youtubers without CONSTANT opposing opinions and sarcastic, "Let's agree to disagree (with a smiley face)" BS. Ellie does everything wrong in HS's eyes, from what she eats, wears, how she dresses her children, decorates, laughs, Tweets, talks, cooks, and, oh, and let's not forget that she shouldn't have been sitting at the top of the stairs in the first place when Bonnie pushed her down them. What?! I snark on both E & B, but geez, stop with the CONSTANT defending of Bonnie, or at least let other people have their opinions!!!
Um. I am by no means the only poster on that board. Nor am I the most prevalent poster.

Let. It. Go.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Lmao "ringleader"! The same could be said about snow. The E&J board isn't the only one where people disagree, difference is that other posters don't go running to the mods and report every post. How annoying, we are grown woman and if something someone says bothers you so much, to the point where you have to be constantly reporting stuff then you need to take a step back. It isn't that serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:love2:
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by alym0326 »

Emcee wrote:Lmao "ringleader"! The same could be said about snow. The E&J board isn't the only one where people disagree, difference is that other posters don't go running to the mods and report every post. How annoying, we are grown woman and if something someone says bothers you so much, to the point where you have to be constantly reporting stuff then you need to take a step back. It isn't that serious.

I desperately wish there was a way for mods to see exactly who is reporting posts. Because as of right now it is solely assumptions being made about who is reporting posts.

sarah

Unread post by sarah »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
sarah wrote:This is all so ridiculous. If one offender goes, they both go, IMO. That's how it's handled in elementary schools at least. Good luck to everyone here with the brainwashing from your ringleader, HS.

Everyone should be able to post their opinions on Youtubers without CONSTANT opposing opinions and sarcastic, "Let's agree to disagree (with a smiley face)" BS. Ellie does everything wrong in HS's eyes, from what she eats, wears, how she dresses her children, decorates, laughs, Tweets, talks, cooks, and, oh, and let's not forget that she shouldn't have been sitting at the top of the stairs in the first place when Bonnie pushed her down them. What?! I snark on both E & B, but geez, stop with the CONSTANT defending of Bonnie, or at least let other people have their opinions!!!
Um. I am by no means the only poster on that board. Nor am I the most prevalent poster.

Let. It. Go.
Who is the most prevalent poster on ALL of the Ellie and Bonnie threads? Stats please?
Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

I find it funny how some people are offended now that snow was banned but they were pretty quick to trash her last time.

Also, why are you alym still trying to talk about Bonnie and E&J here? Who cares how much time does a poster spend in this forum or replies to your comments? You're not going to change someone else's opinion so you might as well ignore that comment.
Anyways, I'm glad HS got to stay (and also a bit sad that I was sleeping while all this drama happened! :lol: )
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
sarah

Unread post by sarah »

Nini12 wrote:I find it funny how some people are offended now that snow was banned but they were pretty quick to trash her last time.

Also, why are you alym still trying to talk about Bonnie and E&J here? Who cares how much time does a poster spend in this forum or replies to your comments? You're not going to change someone else's opinion so you might as well ignore that comment.
Anyways, I'm glad HS got to stay (and also a bit sad that I was sleeping while all this drama happened! :lol: )
I'm talking about E & B here because that's what bothers me about HS. She dominates those threads like no other, and by that, I mean she makes other people feel like they can't feel one way or the other. Yes, I've foe'd her, but her damn replies to other people still show. Again, it's hard to ignore when there are multiple posts by her daily. Now, I can't speak to how she is on the numerous other threads because I don't post on many others. So, that's why E & B were brought up here by me.
maplecross
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maplecross »

I looked up some of the most active people* off the top of my head. Its hard to compare differing amount of total posts.

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/02 ... a3cdce.jpg[/img]

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/02 ... 1e6fdc.jpg[/img]

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/02 ... ab53a2.jpg[/img]

*I like all these people. I don't think HelloSweetie posts more than anyone esp. after the hubbub of early last year.

I hated Ellie and Jared way before HS started to as well, so I resent being told I'm brainwashed for having the same opinion she currently has.
maplecross
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maplecross »

^For those without Tapatalk: HS has 157 in her most active E&J thread. Gymchick43 has 97 in her most active thread (also E&J) and Whatshesaid_2015 had 137. HS has slightly more but not outstanding in any way.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Nini12 wrote:I find it funny how some people are offended now that snow was banned but they were pretty quick to trash her last time.

Huh..? I'm not the one talking about Bonnie/Ellie and Jared... Or about how much time someone spends in a thread.. :/

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I love that this is still going on. for what my 2 cents are worth (maybe 1/2 a cent), I noticed HelloSweetie did indeed start the dislike for E&J a lot earlier than everyone else. And she liked Bonnie before many of us became smitten with that family. I don't think she convinced everyone that her opinion was the right one. Even though she and I have respectively disagreed with quite a few things... Well, it turns out she just saw how fake E&J were becoming before the Walmart incident. Before the scripted Jared incident... She's been pretty right with her intuition.

Okay, I need to go meal plan. You guys are distracting me.

Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

sarah wrote:I'm talking about E & B here because that's what bothers me about HS. She dominates those threads like no other, and by that, I mean she makes other people feel like they can't feel one way or the other. Yes, I've foe'd her, but her damn replies to other people still show. Again, it's hard to ignore when there are multiple posts by her daily. Now, I can't speak to how she is on the numerous other threads because I don't post on many others. So, that's why E & B were brought up here by me.

Sorry I thought that comment made by Sarah was from you Alym.

Honestly Sarah, I have you and alym on my foe list, and I see your replies when someone quotes you. Did I create a section on the boxing ring to trash you? No, I've never reported something (because really, what's there to report?), I just ignore it, it isn't that big of a deal and most of the time I click the "spoiler" thing and read what people I have on my foe list post, I think that's interesting (or I'm too curious).
The mods seem to be tired of all of this and here are people asking why someone replies so much or comments on everything and they want to see who reports stuff? It's a never ending whining and complaining!

I don't see HS dominating some threads, most of the times I don't comment because someone has already said what I thought or has explained it better. Why would I care about how much time does someone spend on here posting or if that person agrees or disagrees with me? It's not relevant.
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Nini12 wrote:
sarah wrote:I'm talking about E & B here because that's what bothers me about HS. She dominates those threads like no other, and by that, I mean she makes other people feel like they can't feel one way or the other. Yes, I've foe'd her, but her damn replies to other people still show. Again, it's hard to ignore when there are multiple posts by her daily. Now, I can't speak to how she is on the numerous other threads because I don't post on many others. So, that's why E & B were brought up here by me.

Sorry I thought that comment made by Sarah was from you Alym.

Honestly Sarah, I have you and alym on my foe list, and I see your replies when someone quotes you. Did I create a section on the boxing ring to trash you? No, I've never reported something (because really, what's there to report?), I just ignore it, it isn't that big of a deal.
The mods seem to be tired of all of this and here are people asking why someone replies so much or comments on everything and they want to see who reports stuff? It's a never ending whining and complaining!

I don't see HS dominating some threads, most of the times I don't comment because someone has already said what I thought or has explained it better. Why would I care about how much time does someone spend on here posting or if that person agrees or disagrees with me? It's not relevant.
No worries.

Also for what it's worth, since you mentioned you've never reported anything - I think in the entire time I've been on this site I haven't reported a single thing from any poster. It's not necessary, they aren't saying anything offensive or against any rules? Why would I report them solely because of their opinion. A little while ago someone called me a pussy and was attacking me personally and I didn't even report that... I let a mod know about it, but that was all.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lurkymclurkerston wrote:I love that this is still going on. ImageImage for what my 2 cents are worth (maybe 1/2 a cent), I noticed HelloSweetie did indeed start the dislike for E&J a lot earlier than everyone else. And she liked Bonnie before many of us became smitten with that family. I don't think she convinced everyone that her opinion was the right one. Even though she and I have respectively disagreed with quite a few things... Well, it turns out she just saw how fake E&J were becoming before the Walmart incident. Before the scripted Jared incident... She's been pretty right with her intuition.

Okay, I need to go meal plan. You guys are distracting me.

No. I'm all knowing and I convinced you.

I'm the leader! Didn't you get the monthly newsletter?

Kidding obviously because this is just so ridiculous.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Lol holla I have no life and post too much I've been creeping the Ellie and Jared board ever since I was able to see through their BS. I would get annoyed at everyone talking about how great they were so I decided to not make an account but as soon as I saw couple posters going against the "E+J ALL THE WAY " mind set, while others were critiquing Bonnie for not making Joel dinner I decided to make an account to defend Bonnie and snark on Ellie and then I discovered DB ....
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I never see HS stirring the pot. What I see is a few select posters attacking her every time they disagree with the post/opinion made by HS. Now to my knowledge I'm also learning not only do they attack and bring the thread off topic but then report these post to the moderators. As if that's not annoying enough they then go and have secret twitter meetings to discuss users?

Seriously that's pathetic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote:I never see HS stirring the pot. What I see is a few select posters attacking her every time they disagree with the post/opinion made by HS. Now to my knowledge I'm also learning not only do they attack and bring the thread off topic but then report these post to the moderators. As if that's not annoying enough they then go and have secret twitter meetings to discuss users?

There. Is. No. Twitter. Group. Discussing. Users. Kryptonite already cleared that up above.

Also, people don't attack HS every time she posts her opinion... Go look in the Bonnie thread from yesterday, no one attacked her for having a differing opinion than most.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

alym0326 wrote:
AutumnLane wrote:I never see HS stirring the pot. What I see is a few select posters attacking her every time they disagree with the post/opinion made by HS. Now to my knowledge I'm also learning not only do they attack and bring the thread off topic but then report these post to the moderators. As if that's not annoying enough they then go and have secret twitter meetings to discuss users?

There. Is. No. Twitter. Group. Discussing. Users. Kryptonite already cleared that up above.

Also, people don't attack HS every time she posts her opinion... Go look in the Bonnie thread from yesterday, no one attacked her for having a differing opinion than most.

So my name (or other E&J posters) have never come up EVER in the Twitter group?

That's interesting. Based on PMs I got, it seemed people were talking behind the scenes somewhere. Those people were both members in that group.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Well to be honest I don't know what to believe since nobody is admitting to being the poster constantly reporting comments to the mods. Why would the mods lie about that? Somebody has to be reporting all these comments constantly? It's not a ghost user. They didn't vote somebody off last night for no apparent reason. Obviously some shady shit is going on.

From the outside looking in it seems to me a group of users were constantly reporting comments just to piss the mods off. Because in the past they did not agree with how situations were handled with HS. Seems like a few butt hurt users took to Twitter to come up with a little plan. Well our mods outsmarted you and it backfired.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
alym0326 wrote:

So my name (or other E&J posters) have never come up EVER in the Twitter group?

That's interesting. Based on PMs I got, it seemed people were talking behind the scenes somewhere. Those people were both members in that group.
Ever? Sure. Your name has come up when all the drama was going on and we all CLEARLY did not get along. Since then? No. Was the conversation created to talk about users? No. It was created when things went down a month ago and snow was worried she would get banned and we wanted to continue being able to discuss the videos since we had the same opinions.

If there's a group, snow and I aren't apart of it. She is the only person I've talked to from here outside of these threads/private message. To be honest, I'm not even aware on if you can have Twitter conversation consisting of more than 2 people - because I've never had Twitter conversations consisting of more than myself and one other person.

Edit: autumnlane you can believe what you want, there's no Twitter group and I've never reported HS or anyone else's posts.

sarah

Unread post by sarah »

For the record, and mods can confirm, I've never reported a SINGLE post nor contacted a mod complaining about a user. Furthermore, I don't have a Twitter acct. and have never been interested in getting one or using Twitter.

Return to “Boxing Ring”