Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Unread post by fortwendy »

Primadxnna wrote://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/02 ... 241598.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No Tayler, you don't want to work. You want to stop being judged for being a welfare case. You could have a job if you wanted one but it's too difficult for you so you don't. Blah blah anxiety disorder blah blah babysitters blah blah piercings/tattoos - excuses, excuses, excuses. Try harder. No wait, don't just try, DO better.
mookiepoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookiepoop »

so does she still have the dog? or....??
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

mookiepoop wrote:so does she still have the dog? or....??
That's what I want to know! It mysteriously is absent from photos, and haven't heard her mention it.
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Tayler doesn't know shit about politics.

Tayler, list 5 reasons you would vote for Bernie.

Don't spit some bullshit cause I'm feeling the Bern and even donated to his campaign. If you're full of shit, I will know it.

The name of her tumblr. "I held death's hand..." Etc.

Boy you're really milking this. It's awful you were abused but you did not hold death's hand. You were checked out at the hospital and sent the fuck home. My ex husband tried to kill me when I was pregnant and it was traumatizing, but I didn't fucking almost die. FOH.
#FreeBen
Missy1393
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Missy1393 »

I will sleep a little better knowing Tayler is too lazy to vote:) not in the least bit surprised, but it's the (very) dull silver lining to her sad situation.
mjh62715
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mjh62715 »

yes she still has her dog. yes I am a family member of Chuckies no I'm not Madison but yes I'm using her account. I have a few things I would like to say. For one tayler did not hold deaths hand. I have seen Chuckie and Tayler get into fights to many times to count. I have seen Chuckie try to leave so it don't get into a hitting match, But Tayler would not let him leave like one time he got in his car to leave and when he was getting the babies stuff out of the back seat of a two door car and he was standing out side of the car reaching over the back seat I saw her open the door and just start punching him In the face. chuckie got out of the car and went after tayler but family didn't let him get to her. then as he was driving away she pick up a very big rock and throw it at chuckies car she got lucky because it went thought the window and got him in the side of his head once again family stop it. you guys don't even know half of the shit she has done to chuckie. one more thing. I'm not saying EVERYONE but for the ones who talk crap on the kids your no better then Tayler them kids didn't ask to be born or to have a mother as fuck up as she is. But for the record Alesana is very well mannered a very sweet little girl very smart. Jakoby is the same they say excuse me they say thank you ur welcome and he is just as smart they know their days of the weeks they can count to 20 they know their ABC 's. When Chuckies parents have the kids they teach them right from wrong and don't let them talk the way Tayler has them talk.
SomethingGoodCanWork
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SomethingGoodCanWork »

She said herself in her own story that he was getting upset and he tried to leave the morning of the assault and she "talked him out of" leaving. Her words. She could've literally prevented him from leaving, who knows. But if he had been violent with her so many times before, mainly when they are split up and she saw he was getting upset, why wouldn't she just let him leave if that's what he wanted to do?
"Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit."
-TØP-
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Because she is an idiot!

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

We can only comment on what we see. The way Tayler parades her children makes it look like they are always dirty, don't own a hairbrush, have a terrible diet. Anberlin barely talks and Tayler seems to have more focus on her kids saying trendy shock value things (like Deez nuts and addressing her haters), being sassy and alternative, head banging, etc. There is nothing inappropriate about our observations - these are the things Tayler chooses to show regarding the children instead of actual accomplishments or things to be proud of. So the blame for that notion rests on Tayler's shoulders. Shit, of all the things she could say online about Jakoby, she picks "deez nuts" and observations about his sister's nipples. Classy af.
#FreeBen
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

If this is really Chuckies family member can you tell us why you don't fight for custody? Those physical fits you just described Tayler having can be very harmful to grow up around. Little kids don't deserve to see that crap. Can you tell us if CPS is still actively involved in her case? Do you know if she's really attending therapy on a regular basis for the mental disorders she was supposedly diagnosed with?

Good for Chuckies parents for teaching the kids right from wrong and giving them a safe environment. Even after the split they helped Tayler pay her phone bill that says a lot about what type of people they are. I would've told her to eat shit considering she just got a tattoo days before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I find Chuck (I can't call a grown man Chuckie) just as bad as Tayler.
He knows what she is like yet leaves his kids with her.
He keeps having children with her.
He has hit her and abused her (it doesn't matter what SHE does, it matters how HE reacts.)
He goes back for more abuse like he likes it.
Once again, he leaves his kids there.

Fuck Chuck. Fuck Tayler.
mjh62715
Amateur
Amateur

I can't say to much but trust me after court and everything is over Things are going to change. I see what u are saying about that's how that piece of shit mother makes her kids sound like. But when I see them with Chuckies family they eat good home made meals. As in for chuckie hitting Tayler ur right he should just not hit her back. but when she stands in front of the door and he is trying to leave and she is hitting him scratching him she has cut his arm with a knife and has stab him with a pair of sciccors then cut her self with the scissors really bad her whole family was at chuckies parents house and when her own father tried to get her to leave she had kicked her dad many times so her father punched tayler in the face and give her a bloody lip and nose then she said chuckie did that and it was her father. My point is ur so afraid of someone but u piss them off so bad an then not let him leave and u keep hitting him. if I was afraid for my life I would open the door for him. better yet I wouldn't of open the door to let in him.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

blackbetty wrote:Tayler doesn't know shit about politics.

Tayler, list 5 reasons you would vote for Bernie.

Don't spit some bullshit cause I'm feeling the Bern and even donated to his campaign. If you're full of shit, I will know it.

The name of her tumblr. "I held death's hand..." Etc.

Boy you're really milking this. It's awful you were abused but you did not hold death's hand. You were checked out at the hospital and sent the fuck home. My ex husband tried to kill me when I was pregnant and it was traumatizing, but I didn't fucking almost die. FOH.
She'll hate him, he wants people on Welfare to have the required work hours up from 30 to 40

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
mjh62715
Amateur
Amateur

to answer ur question chuckies family has gone to a lawyer and in the state of Ohio there is no grand parent rights. unless the father is missing or dead. But as far as I know Chuckie has called CPS. but they are a joke. If chuckies parents could get them babies they would.
hmmmmmm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hmmmmmm »

There are grandparents rights in Ohio, I live in Cleveland and work for a law firm who deals with divorce and family issues. As long as they have been an active positive part of the kids lives they can petition for custody.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Thanks for answering what you could. I'm honestly just happy to hear somebody is actively looking in to her parenting abilities. Have you ladies looked through our website at all the screenshots we have?

I don't know how CPS can overbook everything. She threatened to drown her kids, is unable to pay her own bills, post inappropriate images of them online. The neighbors called when she was passed out because the kids were crying uncontrollably. At least enroll her in parenting classes. I will never understand how she can get off with not even so much as a warning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

star6235 wrote:just so you guys can see how she talks to sara for no reason (:
The picture is too blurry to read. What's it say?

mookiepoop
Talker
Talker

Can't read it
mookiepoop
Talker
Talker

lol what a bitch. For a victim of domestic violence she sure is quick to want to hit other people.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”