Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie + Jared: Part 9

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

alym0326 wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/07 ... 4f473d.jpg[/img]

His neck looks so much better here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His neck looks better but his entire face is crooked. It's not symmetrical.
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by liz749 »

I knew immediately by the title that Jared's parents were moving but wasted my time watching the whole vlog waiting to see where to. And nothing... Wonder if it's too Utah. I feel like that would piss off some of the other siblings.

ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

liz749 wrote:I knew immediately by the title that Jared's parents were moving but wasted my time watching the whole vlog waiting to see where to. And nothing... Wonder if it's too Utah. I feel like that would piss off some of the other siblings.

If they move to Utah they'd be closer to Grandma Great.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

liz749 wrote:I knew immediately by the title that Jared's parents were moving but wasted my time watching the whole vlog waiting to see where to. And nothing... Wonder if it's too Utah. I feel like that would piss off some of the other siblings.

I figured they were moving yesterday from the part in the vlog where Matt and Jared were outside looking at the house and thinking about all the memories made there. Glad you confirmed this though so I don't have to waste my time watching the vlog!
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

You can tell Jared cried during the sibling Q&A by how red his eyes were when he vlogged after. I feel like that's gonna be awkward to watch. Hahaha.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I know how he feels for sure. My parents sold my childhood home too and I bawled my eyes out!

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

Ellie let Jareds brother feed Calvin in todays vlog.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Lol I find it so weird that they are crying over a house. #navybrat
Shineondiamondeyes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shineondiamondeyes »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
alym0326 wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/07 ... 4f473d.jpg[/img]

His neck looks so much better here

His neck looks better but his entire face is crooked. It's not symmetrical.
That's what I'm saying. I wonder if he has a flat spot? My friends son has torticollis which resulted in a flat skull and now the child wears a helmet

ItsJess
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ItsJess »

I absolutely adore Jared's dad. He seems like such a great guy.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

The "jam session" was painful. Jared trying to be cool on the drums was laughable and so awkward.

I love how two of Jareds siblings mocked him vlogging today. You can tell his sister Mel is not impressed by her dorky little brother, lol.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

His "cool musician" faces while playing guitar were painful too. I wonder if Ellie ate a whole hamburger or made Jared split one. Those hamburgers did look pretty great. Or as Bryan would say, "epic", lol. "On fleek "?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jareds family members all seem so much more laid back than Jared. I can almost hear the eye rolls when he is recording. I wonder what they all think of ellie tagging along for the sibling weekend.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

I really didn't oay attention to his siblings, but last time they were there and this time, I felt his parents were exercising. A lot of patience with him. Do you suppose they see Ellie as we see her? Do they know she won't stay home by herself and needs all of Jared's attention?
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

ohmygoshyouguys wrote:Jareds family members all seem so much more laid back than Jared. I can almost hear the eye rolls when he is recording. I wonder what they all think of ellie tagging along for the sibling weekend.
She wasn't the only spouse there, so I assume they didn't care much.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

alym0326 wrote:
ohmygoshyouguys wrote:Jareds family members all seem so much more laid back than Jared. I can almost hear the eye rolls when he is recording. I wonder what they all think of ellie tagging along for the sibling weekend.

The only other spouse there was Jens husband, and they live nearby. Ellie is the only spouse that traveled and brought the kids.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

ohmygoshyouguys wrote:
alym0326 wrote:

The only other spouse there was Jens husband, and they live nearby. Ellie is the only spouse that traveled and brought the kids.
That's true, I don't think it mattered that much - I think Jareds parents appreciated the help.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

My guess would be that the other siblings partners staying home would be more a financial decision than anything else, matt lives in Texas, one of his brothers is in Colorado, his sister is in New York and I don't know where his other brother lives. Plane tickets for 2 adults and however many kids is expensive! Not everyone has the disposable income that Ellie and jared do. Personally, if my husbands parents were moving and everyone was meeting to help clean out the house and pack I would insist on staying home with the kids because a million kids running around while you're trying to pack is a nightmare. But that doesn't make for good vlogs I guess.
Mammabear
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammabear »

staceybrax wrote:My guess would be that the other siblings partners staying home would be more a financial decision than anything else, matt lives in Texas, one of his brothers is in Colorado, his sister is in New York and I don't know where his other brother lives. Plane tickets for 2 adults and however many kids is expensive! Not everyone has the disposable income that Ellie and jared do. Personally, if my husbands parents were moving and everyone was meeting to help clean out the house and pack I would insist on staying home with the kids because a million kids running around while you're trying to pack is a nightmare. But that doesn't make for good vlogs I guess.
I think it is just selfish and thoughtless for Ellie to impose herself in this situation for a week. Let Jared have a week with his family. They have important things to do and don't need her fluffing around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
aprilfromengland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aprilfromengland »

Yep agree. Ellie should not of gone with the children. It isn't a family holiday. They are de junking the house and packing up their parents belongings. They are there to get shit done not have a party. The last thing I would want around is 2 children and a face like a slapped backside. She's hardly gonna be helpful what can she pick up a toothpick? Very selfish, I'm sure it's pretty stressful anyway with all the siblings in the home getting the parents to throw things away, I get the impression jareds mum and dad don't like to throw stuff out, I bet it's hard for them having to let go of stuff, let alone with grumpy guts and Jackson and Calvin running round the joint and Ellie screaming.

We get it jared you can play guitar. FYI I skipped through all that, his face looked like he was taking a crap the whole time.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”