Bonnie Hoellein: Joel Had A Really Nice Time ;) Part 3

Dancingbutterfly
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Joel Had A Really Nice Time ;) Part 3

Unread post by Dancingbutterfly »

Long time lurker, first time poster. Each state in the US has different age guidelines. I have a November birthday but my parents started me in preschool at 2.9, turning 3. We just had to be potty trained. In MA there is the option of K1 and K2. I guess K1 would be the equivalent of preschool for others since it was earlier stated that most preschools start at 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

The kindergarten deadline here in Utah is September 1. :)
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

Gotta give Bonnie some credit for being committed enough to doing her makeup to put eyelashes on all the time lol

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Double post, SORRY. I freaking love Joel. He's probably my favourite part of the vlog - I think I personally watch for him and the kids.

ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bonnie and Joel have a fun relationship. Their banter about the eyelashes was hilarious.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kryptonite wrote:I need a Joel mixed with a little bit of Cullen. ;)

Yes!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sorry-- Cullen just wants to be too hip for me. The hover board, the permanent scruff-- it's like he can't decide if he wants to be a hipster or a suburban dad. Joel would never let Jared and Bryan heckle him into going out and buying a newer camera. He is who he is, and that's what I find attractive about him.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

lmmomSD wrote:Sorry-- Cullen just wants to be too hip for me. The hover board, the permanent scruff-- it's like he can't decide if he wants to be a hipster or a suburban dad. Joel would never let Jared and Bryan heckle him into going out and buying a newer camera. He is who he is, and that's what I find attractive about him.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Or get dared into running his tongue along a wall covered with ABC gum! BLEH!
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I think bonnie is much more respectful about vlogging than a lot of others (E&J included lol). At dinner with Joel's parents bonnie only had the camera out for a small clip of Olivia and Joel briefly filmed Olivia help Boston get icecream and that was it. She's quite about vlogging, whereas as a lot of others vlog around anyone and everyone and are really loud and obnoxious about it even if others are visibly uncomfortable about it. I've noticed Joel and bonnie very rarely film around Joel's family and if they do it's very brief clips.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

I really wish I could afford to hire a mothers helper like Bree. My husband works shifts lime Joel and it's really hard to do afternoons and evenings by myself so much of the time! I like that Bonnie is totally open and unashamed about the fact that she needed help and got it.
shaybaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shaybaby »

I find the Bree thing a little weird. Is she a family friend? How does Bonnie know her?

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

So Bonnie has a 'nanny' now pretty much? (Not that there's anything wrong with that) And I don't understand why she panned down to film bostons butt... At least blur it out.

I'm all for positive reinforcement, but giving your child a handful of money for taking a nap seems odd to me? If he's at the age where he doesn't wanna nap anymore let him start having quiet time in his room/crib.

Also what's with the lines on the walls in the bathroom? Is that meant to be there, or?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

shaybaby wrote:I find the Bree thing a little weird. Is she a family friend? How does Bonnie know her?

I think she said before she's a family friend through the church.

What do you find weird exactly? It's just basically someone to come in and help keep an eye on the kids for an hour or two while you clean up, garden, run errands, etc.

I don't do this myself, but I can definitely see the value in it.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

The Bree thing isn't weird at all, I would love that! I had my young sister in law as a mothers helper for a week in the summer when I had a new born (it was for her baby sitting course) it was amazing lol. I love that Bonnie is honest about it (like previous poster said). I still don't like filming your child use the potty- general rule for me is that if I wouldn't want a picture of myself on the toilet on social media then I wouldn't post one of my LO. But it didn't make me cringe as much as full body naked Jackson on the toilet. Although she might film Boston again in the future.
PoorUnfortunateSouls
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PoorUnfortunateSouls »

I thought Bonnie met Bree because she was a fan of her videos and then they became friends?

meganshay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meganshay »

Am I the only one thinking Ellie met Bree first at a grocery store? Gah, I can't remember where I think I saw that!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

meganshay wrote:Am I the only one thinking Ellie met Bree first at a grocery store? Gah, I can't remember where I think I saw that!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
I think you're right, that does sound familiar! I stand corrected. Bonnie met Bree through Ellie.

Not sure about the grocery store part though. I kinda hope they didn't trust a random fan to babysit without getting to know her first.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

gymchick43 wrote:The Bree thing isn't weird at all, I would love that! I had my young sister in law as a mothers helper for a week in the summer when I had a new born (it was for her baby sitting course) it was amazing lol. I love that Bonnie is honest about it (like previous poster said). I still don't like filming your child use the potty- general rule for me is that if I wouldn't want a picture of myself on the toilet on social media then I wouldn't post one of my LO. But it didn't make me cringe as much as full body naked Jackson on the toilet. Although she might film Boston again in the future.
She's filmed him in the bathtub plenty of times without blurring it - with Boston potty training I'm sure we'll unfortunately see a lot more of it...

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

alym0326 wrote:So Bonnie has a 'nanny' now pretty much? (Not that there's anything wrong with that) And I don't understand why she panned down to film bostons butt... At least blur it out.

I'm all for positive reinforcement, but giving your child a handful of money for taking a nap seems odd to me? If he's at the age where he doesn't wanna nap anymore let him start having quiet time in his room/crib.

Also what's with the lines on the walls in the bathroom? Is that meant to be there, or?

The lines on the wall are veins in the marble.

shaybaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shaybaby »

I guess what I meant about the weird part was how Bonnie knew her. If she is through the church that's perfectly fine but I thought it was someone she met on IG? Or some random meeting

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”