Ellie + Jared: Part 9

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie + Jared: Part 9

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

oh_honey wrote:It was briefly mentioned already but Jared's parents seemed downright annoyed at their youngest son's antics and vlogging in general. I definitely get the feeling that Ellie and Jared are imposing on what I'm sure is an emotional time for the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plus I'm sure is hard going through everything, and constantly having it referred to as "junk" has really got to sting.

It sounds like Jared's mom held onto a lot of things she found meaningful. I hope they didn't encourage her to throw out anything she really wanted to keep.
torii
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by torii »

Don't know if this has been discussed because I haven't read here in a while (I can only read so much about Ellie's weight lmao) but why does Ellie look so bored when she's with Jared's family? Like... Come on. Jared has to put up with your family on a regular basis, get over yourself.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ellie + Jared: Part 9

Unread post by GymChick »

I'm just being a b*tch but Ellie annoys me and reminds me of that typical skinny girl in high school girl who always annoyingly complained about being too cold all the time and would contort their body into the smallest possible ball as if to demonstrate how tiny said person is lol. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016020 ... 6c2d28.jpg[/img]

And Jareds family is most def not as fame hungry as Ellie's family lol. All of them looked unimpressed every time Jared pointed a camera in their face.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

oh_honey wrote:It was briefly mentioned already but Jared's parents seemed downright annoyed at their youngest son's antics and vlogging in general. I definitely get the feeling that Ellie and Jared are imposing on what I'm sure is an emotional time for the family.

It could be too that they are aggravated at the idea that Jared "couldn't" come without Ellie. The others were able to leave their spouses and come and focus on what needs to be done. But Ellie can't be left alone that long, and Jared has to bring her and the two view-providers (aka kids) and take time out to give little speeches and vlog. Plus Ellie with her passive aggressive need to be the center of attention must be exhausting to be around if you're used to more mellow straight forward people. And like someone said, this is an emotional time for the family, and it's like he's exploiting it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also that onesie must be gettin crusty . Lol she lives in it.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:

It could be too that they are aggravated at the idea that Jared "couldn't" come without Ellie. The others were able to leave their spouses and come and focus on what needs to be done. But Ellie can't be left alone that long, and Jared has to bring her and the two view-providers (aka kids) and take time out to give little speeches and vlog. Plus Ellie with her passive aggressive need to be the center of attention must be exhausting to be around if you're used to more mellow straight forward people. And like someone said, this is an emotional time for the family, and it's like he's exploiting it.

Plus Ellie mentions on IG that she was going to spend he day on her phone looking up house ideas. We saw in the vlog that Matt was helping with the kids a lot, and Ellie was nowhere to be seen. Kinda rude, dismissive and AWish to be focusing on her own "new house" while everyone else is trying to come to terms with leaving their old one. KWIM?

For once, this really wasn't about her and she didn't need to bring up the new house at all. Let alone plan it there. FFS let the focus be on J's parent's new house excitement for a couple days.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Yeah, I was thinking that too, and fixing dinner while posting, so it slipped my mind-- that she doesn't seem to be helping a whole lot. If keeping track of the kids isn't keeping her busy, she could pitch in. Even Jackson can wipe stuff down. Toddlers love to help.

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

gymchick43 wrote:I'm just being a b*tch but Ellie annoys me and reminds me of that typical skinny girl in high school girl who always annoyingly complained about being too cold all the time and would contort their body into the smallest possible ball as if to demonstrate how tiny said person is lol.

And Jareds family is most def not as fame hungry as Ellie's family lol. All of them looked unimpressed every time Jared pointed a camera in their face.

Those skinny b*tches never grow up! They just wear cardigans whilst they complain that the ac is on too high in the work place! They make such a fuss that the next thing you know there is a lockbox on the thermastat. My mother was one of those "you can't be too rich or too thin" kind of women. I recall hugging her goodbye while feeling her ribs through her cashmere cardigan. She might have been a bit kinder if she wasn't hungry all the time. Anything is possible.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

This is why Ellie reminds me of Angela from the Office. Only she's obsessed with Calvin instead of her cats, haha.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kryptonite wrote:
Whatshesaid_2015 wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:I'm just being a b*tch but Ellie annoys me and reminds me of that typical skinny girl in high school girl who always annoyingly complained about being too cold all the time and would contort their body into the smallest possible ball as if to demonstrate how tiny said person is lol.

Those skinny b*tches never grow up! They just wear cardigans whilst they complain that the ac is on too high in the work place! They make such a fuss that the next thing you know there is a lockbox on the thermastat. My mother was one of those "you can't be too rich or too thin" kind of women. I recall hugging her goodbye while feeling her ribs through her cashmere cardigan. She might have been a bit kinder if she wasn't hungry all the time. Anything is possible.
Totally not sitting like that right now... We ARE genuinely cold. It's not a myth!
Hahaha put my legs in my shirt and curl up too when I'm by myself or with my hubby (we keep thermostat at 22.5 Celsius when no one is over Image) lol I just don't do it in public settings- just a pet peeve of mine, girls in high school were always doing that in the halls. Lol like I said I'm being bitchy :P
larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

Why does he feel the need to thank her for bathing the kids. They are her kids and it's not like she's doing anything else anyway

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

larissaledingham wrote:Why does he feel the need to thank her for bathing the kids. They are her kids and it's not like she's doing anything else anyway

I thought that was strange too.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

larissaledingham wrote:Why does he feel the need to thank her for bathing the kids. They are her kids and it's not like she's doing anything else anyway

He is constantly thanking her for menial tasks because I'm sure if he didn't, he'd pay for it later with her passive aggressive comments and dirty looks.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

formerctfxcer wrote:

He is constantly thanking her for menial tasks because I'm sure if he didn't, he'd pay for it later with her passive aggressive comments and dirty looks.
I can't imagine he's happy to reward her for every little thing all day, every day. As it is he pays for it if he takeas any time away to go shooting or go to work related meetings and events. Is he so afraid of a confrontation that he'd rather live in constant stress? What is the worst that can happen? What can Ellie possibly do to him? I think it's rather perverse that he allows himself to be treated the way he does. If he keeps it up, I'd think Ellie would just up the stakes over time and get even nastier.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

I think it's great to thank your spouse for things they do, big or small. I think what's bugging most of us about Jared thanking ellie, is that he does it on camera and has to make a big production out of it. No speeches are necessary Jared!
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

A few quick thoughts on the last couple of vlogs:

I don't think it's a big issue that Elllie went along with Jared since they have the time and money. And I know my parents love to see my kids any chance they can get so I'm sure the Mechams are happy to see them.

Why isn't Ellie helping more??? If you're going to make the trip then help for goodness sake! She doesn't seem to be helping much at all - we all know they love to toot their own horn so if she was helping jared would show it. And thank her excessively for it!

Jared's parents do seem off and I'm sure it's a mix of stress and emotions about moving. And Jared is an ass for continuing to call their stuff junk. That is so rude. He also doesn't know where to draw the line and films when people don't necessarily want to be filmed. Get the camera out of everyone's face!

I cringed when they were throwing Calvin. So unsafe and not wise especially with his neck issues. I love the look on Mel's face in the background. She is so unimpressed with them!
js215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by js215 »

minmouse wrote:Jared's parents do seem off and I'm sure it's a mix of stress and emotions about moving. And Jared is an ass for continuing to call their stuff junk. That is so rude. He also doesn't know where to draw the line and films when people don't necessarily want to be filmed. Get the camera out of everyone's face!
I wish he would shut up with the "de-junking" comments. Super rude. It doesn't even seem like he's helping that much, let alone Ellie. Maybe they shouldn't have bothered going and let the rest of the family have their time together. I get the feeling that Jared's sisters don't like Ellie that much, I'm sure she's the type of girl that is obnoxious to other females.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

minmouse wrote:A few quick thoughts on the last couple of vlogs:

I don't think it's a big issue that Elllie went along with Jared since they have the time and money. And I know my parents love to see my kids any chance they can get so I'm sure the Mechams are happy to see them.

Why isn't Ellie helping more??? If you're going to make the trip then help for goodness sake! She doesn't seem to be helping much at all - we all know they love to toot their own horn so if she was helping jared would show it. And thank her excessively for it!

Jared's parents do seem off and I'm sure it's a mix of stress and emotions about moving. And Jared is an ass for continuing to call their stuff junk. That is so rude. He also doesn't know where to draw the line and films when people don't necessarily want to be filmed. Get the camera out of everyone's face!

I cringed when they were throwing Calvin. So unsafe and not wise especially with his neck issues. I love the look on Mel's face in the background. She is so unimpressed with them!
Exactly-- what bugs me about Ellie going is that she'd have a cow if Jared left her behind, so it's like she _had_ to go, and the fact that she's not pitching in. I'm sure the Mechams are happy to see their grandbabies, but having their accumulated things called "junk" over and over and having another mouth to feed (although Ellie doesn't eat much, lol) that isn't helping out has got to be grating.

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

js215 wrote:
minmouse wrote:Jared's parents do seem off and I'm sure it's a mix of stress and emotions about moving. And Jared is an ass for continuing to call their stuff junk. That is so rude. He also doesn't know where to draw the line and films when people don't necessarily want to be filmed. Get the camera out of everyone's face!
I wish he would shut up with the "de-junking" comments. Super rude. It doesn't even seem like he's helping that much, let alone Ellie. Maybe they shouldn't have bothered going and let the rest of the family have their time together. I get the feeling that Jared's sisters don't like Ellie that much, I'm sure she's the type of girl that is obnoxious to other females.
Right?? I would never say that about anyone's house/stuff...especially not in front of the owner AND/OR on camera for hundreds of thousands to hear. So incredibly rude.
gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

Did his parents say why they are moving? Mostly older people move for health or money reasons. Both would be extremely emotional reasons to move. I'm sure having the loud vloggers there is making it a lot harder.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”