Jesss(Fam): New Year, New House, Same Mess (Part 68)

Mermaidz
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesss(Fam): New Year, New House, Same Mess (Part 68)

Unread post by Mermaidz »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:I could see Jess taking all the kids to Disney this year just so they have their precious group family picture in their matching Disney attire
I really don't want to know how much she would have to pay for a family of 8! Imagine for a 2-3 day stay at Disneyland?? yikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've mentioned this before but the friend who she always goes to Disneyland with works there. I have two family members who work at Disney World and they're both allowed to get up to 3 people in with each of them. They've gotten my family in many times over the last ten years as well as almost all of my extended family. I think the friend may be getting her in also... It may also be why she never brings everyone.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

just thought I'd leave this here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TurquoiseRose
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TurquoiseRose »

One of the comments from her latest video. Like someone said, she can never leave it at "yes" or "no", she HAS to highlight Drake's absence. Why can't she just keep those things to herself? Drake is far from being the best dad but out of respect to him she shouldn't disclose information about it. Her job on YouTube is to frequently make videos, not give custody information to people she doesn't know.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nachomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nachomama »

TurquoiseRose wrote:One of the comments from her latest video. Like someone said, she can never leave it at "yes" or "no", she HAS to highlight Drake's absence. Why can't she just keep those things to herself? Drake is far from being the best dad but out of respect to him she shouldn't disclose information about it. Her job on YouTube is to frequently make videos, not give custody information to people she doesn't know.
I'll never understand why people share so much on the comments in all of Jesssss' videos. That lady should encourage her family member to get a family law attorney instead of venting to some teen mom from Modesto.

And Jessss is a lie as usual. She made that snide comment about Drake not picking up the boys right in front of them during the video and just because she didn't tell them he would come doesn't make it any better.
nachomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nachomama »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:just thought I'd leave this here
I wonder if Chris has pictures like that with his biological sons? Probaby not and Jesss is totally fine with it. #blendedmess #LandensREALdad #peterpan
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Yea I find it kind of insulting that she just acts like Landen doesn't have a bio dad at all. I mean, she hints that the twins go to see Drake sometimes, but does Landen? Or does she just not let Drake see him cuz Chris is his "dad"? I mean maybe Drake is just that big of a scumbag that he doesn't even want to see him, in which case I sincerely hope Chris and Jess stay together for the long haul cuz it would be devastating to Landen if Chris took off. But he took off on his own bio kids so it wouldn't be surprising.

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

shilohjulia wrote:Yea I find it kind of insulting that she just acts like Landen doesn't have a bio dad at all. I mean, she hints that the twins go to see Drake sometimes, but does Landen? Or does she just not let Drake see him cuz Chris is his "dad"? I mean maybe Drake is just that big of a scumbag that he doesn't even want to see him, in which case I sincerely hope Chris and Jess stay together for the long haul cuz it would be devastating to Landen if Chris took off. But he took off on his own bio kids so it wouldn't be surprising.

I know right! how does Jess think he's a great guy and step dad when he left his own kids?!?!?!? Tommy and Caden might grown to resent him later on. My mothers father left her and her brother (his own flesh and blood) to raise some other ladies kids I just don't know how a guy could not be there for his kids but for other kids that aren't even theirs.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:Yea I find it kind of insulting that she just acts like Landen doesn't have a bio dad at all. I mean, she hints that the twins go to see Drake sometimes, but does Landen? Or does she just not let Drake see him cuz Chris is his "dad"? I mean maybe Drake is just that big of a scumbag that he doesn't even want to see him, in which case I sincerely hope Chris and Jess stay together for the long haul cuz it would be devastating to Landen if Chris took off. But he took off on his own bio kids so it wouldn't be surprising.

I know right! how does Jess think he's a great guy and step dad when he left his own kids?!?!?!? Tommy and Caden might grown to resent him later on. My mothers father left her and her brother (his own flesh and blood) to raise some other ladies kids I just don't know how a guy could not be there for his kids but for other kids that aren't even theirs.
Kinda OT, but this reminds me of an episode of How I Met Your Mother when Barney got angry at his biological father for not being there for him while he was growing up. "If you were going to be some lame, suburban dad, why couldn't you have been that for me?" *cries*

Back on topic, I know this was said earlier by someone else, but it's so on point: How does Jess not realize that what Chris is doing is exactly the same thing that Jess's papa did? Jess resents Papa for what he did, but it's totally ok for someone else to do it as long as it benefits her? :roll:
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TallButShort »

Talking about this it makes me wonder if you were to add the hours that Drake sees his boys and Chris sees his. If it's not that much different, I don't see how Jess could say anything.

mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

vonniebeth wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:

Kinda OT, but this reminds me of an episode of How I Met Your Mother when Barney got angry at his biological father for not being there for him while he was growing up. "If you were going to be some lame, suburban dad, why couldn't you have been that for me?" *cries*

Back on topic, I know this was said earlier by someone else, but it's so on point: How does Jess not realize that what Chris is doing is exactly the same thing that Jess's papa did? Jess resents Papa for what he did, but it's totally ok for someone else to do it as long as it benefits her? :roll:
It's the Circle of Life
And it moves us all
#hakunamatata
Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

Hot news people...
Chris's wearing a white shirt in the pic where he's throwing Landen against the ceiling..
Oh Jess, your life's so full of surprises...
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

red3head wrote:In no fan of Jess but are you all seriously believing the shit that drake said? I mean, I'm sure there were parts that were the truth but this info is coming from a father of 3 that didn't feel like he should have to pay child support because she made money from YouTube.

Yeah, I do believe it. Sure, he isn't around, but he is not as bad as Jessss makes him out to me. I have seen alot worse
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Whatshesaid_2015 wrote:
Ehxsnohs wrote:I may be the odd one out but I think she should take all the kids to Disney. I still can't believe she only took Lillia and Landen last time. I can never imagine only taking a select few of my kids and leaving others at home. That's messed up IMO. Especially when most of the kids are under the age where they would be free to get in.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I believe only Landon is young enough to get in free. I think Jess should take only the twins, it is their birthday. Let them have time with their mother without competing with the "princess" and the "baby" for a change. It's only fair and they need the attention.
God only knows that those twins need the attention. Maybe if they had it more Kaden wouldn't muck up so much
Chook123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chook123 »

OT but I was just watching an old video of jessss, she took lilia to the dentist and said it was her real first visit. She was like 3. I thought she said she takes them when they are younger than that? Lol
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Chook123 wrote:OT but I was just watching an old video of jessss, she took lilia to the dentist and said it was her real first visit. She was like 3. I thought she said she takes them when they are younger than that? Lol
Maybe she just didn't take her earlier because she didn't feel the need to? I haven't taken my 3 year old yet
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

CypKitty wrote:
Chook123 wrote:OT but I was just watching an old video of jessss, she took lilia to the dentist and said it was her real first visit. She was like 3. I thought she said she takes them when they are younger than that? Lol
Maybe she just didn't take her earlier because she didn't feel the need to? I haven't taken my 3 year old yet
She said a few videos ago that her Dr said lilia didn't need to go until she was three that's why she has cavities. Now that she knows that she took the boys when they were younger
Chook123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chook123 »

Aw okay :)
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

So did no ones dad lived in a different area than them ever? Everyone is acting like that never happens but it does. Parents split up, dads move and kids spend summers with dad. Does it suck? Yes. When he gets the boys it's for days at a time not hours so I don't even think it's comparable to Drake who is in the area and could spend time but chooses to spend a very minimal amount. It's like every time Chris is brought up its made out to seem like he abandoned his kids and he didn't. We don't see how much he calls or face times them in a week. Has no one seen the study for quality time or quantity with a child?
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

Ambrosia wrote:So did no ones dad lived in a different area than them ever? Everyone is acting like that never happens but it does. Parents split up, dads move and kids spend summers with dad. Does it suck? Yes. When he gets the boys it's for days at a time not hours so I don't even think it's comparable to Drake who is in the area and could spend time but chooses to spend a very minimal amount. It's like every time Chris is brought up its made out to seem like he abandoned his kids and he didn't. We don't see how much he calls or face times them in a week. Has no one seen the study for quality time or quantity with a child?
My mother lived in a completely different country. I know that everybody whines about Chris leaving his sons but I think half of them are living in a dream world or believe that their broken family mess is better than the mess of others.

Unlike Drake, Chris actually has a schedule to see his kids, even if it isn't that often. Chris probably also speaks to his boys a lot and he has been there for them since they were born. They will have known a family home in their lives, unlike Jess' kids. he hasn't forgotten his kids, hasn't moved across the country and as someone said before, should anything happen he is under an hour away by plane. He broke up with their mother and found someone else. He needed to move on but I think he is a good father. As cliché as it sounds, we don't know everything that happens and of the many issues surrounding Jess, her family, and everyone associated with her, him being six hours away from his kids isn't that important. You are in America. The standard family there from what I gather is that the father isn't even known by name.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

SweetAsANutMate wrote:You are in America. The standard family there from what I gather is that the father isn't even known by name.
American here, I don't really think that is accurate. Where are you getting that from?

Return to “JesssFam”