Jesss(Fam): New Year, New House, Same Mess (Part 68)

MichaelScarn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesss(Fam): New Year, New House, Same Mess (Part 68)

Unread post by MichaelScarn »

Random but if anyone remembers how I brought up a couple months back that she deleted the first video announcing breaking up with Drake, it's back up again. Unfortunately wedding videos are still private, dang it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TurquoiseRose
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TurquoiseRose »

MichaelScarn wrote:Random but if anyone remembers how I brought up a couple months back that she deleted the first video announcing breaking up with Drake, it's back up again. Unfortunately wedding videos are still private, dang it

Yeah I remember that too, she so disabled the comments on her 'life update' video. I wish someone would've saved her old wedding and bf/gf tag with Drake videos lol
SamanthaLovettx
Talker
Talker

Jesss(Fam): New Year, New House, Same Mess (Part 68)

Unread post by SamanthaLovettx »

Wow copying much?? Unloading the backpack thing for Disney.. "We're going right now!!" Except they didn't really care compared to the cute little girl a few years ago

Has she got a new couch? The lounge is set up quite awkwardly.
vault_dweller15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vault_dweller15 »

SamanthaLovettx wrote:Wow copying much?? Unloading the backpack thing for Disney.. "We're going right now!!" Except they didn't really care compared to the cute little girl a few years ago Image

She did the same with Lilia and she also said back then that copying the other lady was the whole point.

Sent from Mimi's garage...
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Messica acts like the twins are stupid

Kaden talks over Kyson constantly in the video

did she actually leave right after the video? must've taken her a while to edit all the staged responses...

how soon before the chandelier is broken?
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

She needs to do something with kadens hair. It's a oily mess! It needs to be cut so bad

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

They just moved and they have money for Disney? OK then...
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

SamanthaLovettx wrote:Wow copying much?? Unloading the backpack thing for Disney.. "We're going right now!!" Except they didn't really care compared to the cute little girl a few years ago Image

Has she got a new couch? The lounge is set up quite awkwardly.
Whenever someone tries to copy viral videos the result is always really anti-climactic. That's why viral videos are viral. They're spontaneous.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

The twins didn't seem excited at all about going to Disney and the way she cut and pasted clips makes me feel like she coached them want to say. I'm sure they had a great time once actually there, but I don't think they really cared initially.

Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

Kyson is seriously the cutest :love2: it really bothers me how Jess ignores his interests though and only pays attention to Kaden's. Kaden likes cars, Kyson likes Mickey and balls.. but of course she gets him car stuff :roll:
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

4 is still young, I dont think they get it. and my 4 year old is really well behaved but we would NOT be having it if I brought him to Disney and made him wait in line.. I mean, she lives close enough so whatever.. for me it would involve plane rides and a different country so I will wait until my 4 year old and 22 month old are closer to 5 and 7.
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

Wow, she is actually just taking the twins! I am shocked :-o :lol:
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

She is so full of it... She is going to Disney now because of Valentine's Day so she can have a photo shoot with Stabby. The Spring Break thing is ridiculous because not everyone has their Spring Break on the same week. If anything, it'll probably be crazy packed this weekend since it's not only Valentines Day (I know it's not a holiday), but it's also Presidents Day weekend.

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I just thought of something. Isn't her friend Sarah revealing her babies gender at Disneyland this weekend.

My thoughts Jessica wanted to go but it would look really bad so why not bring the twins
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Yup, this trip is going to be all about her ~engagement anniversary~ & possibly a pregnancy announcement?!

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Oh my goodness, Kyson is such a sweetheart! I loved the way he said thank you. That was gorgeous. I hate the way she does his hair though. He suits it spiked up. Not like Kaden or an old man.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Lol it's almost weird seeing them in such a big space compared to that sardine can they had themselves squished in. And yeah the twins were less than amused, but I'm sure they'll still have a great time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

I hope she doesn't do anything too controversial with regards to Disney...the last time was frustrating enough for me!

Serious question for people with children: Would a child of Lilia's age understand why she's not going to Disney this year? Like is she old enough to connect last year's experience with this year's (supposed) desire to go and realise that that's the reason and so (hopefully) would not be too disappointed?

It bothered me last time when the twins didn't go but I told myself that at the very least they don't really know what they're missing. Lilia will though?
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

vault_dweller15 wrote:

She did the same with Lilia and she also said back then that copying the other lady was the whole point.

Sent from Mimi's garage...
What was funny too was that Lilias sign said, "and I don't know because I can't read yet" or some crap like that, yet just a few vlogs before that, Jess was shocked that Lilia knew how to spell Disneyland because the commercials Lilia would see on tv.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Mazement wrote:I hope she doesn't do anything too controversial with regards to Disney...the last time was frustrating enough for me!

Serious question for people with children: Would a child of Lilia's age understand why she's not going to Disney this year? Like is she old enough to connect last year's experience with this year's (supposed) desire to go and realise that that's the reason and so (hopefully) would not be too disappointed?

It bothered me last time when the twins didn't go but I told myself that at the very least they don't really know what they're missing. Lilia will though?
I agree, I'm wondering if Jess set up an arrangement with Gabe so he could take her on another day so she wouldn't feel bad about not going?

Return to “JesssFam”