Molly Krause

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Molly Krause

Unread post by sadie »

I thought her bearing his child would be enough evidence.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

There would need to be evidence that he knowingly knocked up a 14 year old minor, he can easily say she told him she was 18 and just looked young.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
HazelnutSoup
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HazelnutSoup »

Well she was posting about it all over her ask, that right there shows she told him she was 16 and still underage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I'm not trying to fight the point, I think his ass should be thrown in jail, but I'm throwing examples of what can be said or done. He can easily deny without the proof of their convos that he knew she was a minor.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
HazelnutSoup
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HazelnutSoup »

Oh no I totally get it! I just think it's such horse shit that she can sit there and admit he knew she was "sixteen" and then eventually the truthful age of fourteen, and go "Oh wellz lol tru luv" like??? How is this POS allowed to not only walk around freely, but have unlimited access to a toddler girl.

I know you aren't defending him or anything lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
BaconAndEggs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BaconAndEggs »

I don't think any of that is Molly's fault. I have no idea what it would be like to have a grown ass man pursue me at age 14. That kind of thing HAS to change your way of thinking and impact you your whole life. I feel awful for her and I don't blame her. Her daughter's dad is the one who's sick and in the wrong. Molly has been victimized from the beginning. I hope that in time she's able to realize how badly she needs to get away and how much better she and Chloe deserve. The whole story breaks my heart because Molly seems like such a sweet girl who was taken advantage of in the worst way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Her and the dad aren't together but they do still live together but Molly spends time half and half between her house and her moms . So that's good .

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

They aren't together anymore? That's kind of strange that they are still living together. I don't follow her anymore but if I was in her situation I would just move back in with my parents. It would also save the hassle of going back and forth between her baby daddy's house and her parents house.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Ok, so i got to the last page of this wretched story, then... nothing? What happened? What is going on with this girl/Solomon and Chloe now?
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

So seriously nobody has an "in" on her?lol. Nobody is friends with her on any private Facebook or mommy group or anything? I find her whole story so bizarre. And it was so full of drama, but just ends. And so confused with her Ask.fm. They live together but when someone asked if she was going to marry solomon, she scoffed at the idea. And what is with her other friend, i forget his name.. The guy she was so excited to see? That is strange to me to.. it seems like way more than a "friend" relationship by the way she talks about it. And i don't know how to post photos, but the one with Solomon holding the baby watching fireworks looks so freaky to me. It is hard to explain, but before i knew they were watching something in the sky together, Solomon looked like some sort comical fortune teller rubbing and reading a crystal ball (the ball being the baby's head). I know that sounds weird! lol But it looked pretty funny to me at first.
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

She's on tumblr and trust me, the community is just as grossed out as the forum is about their relationship. She only has fans on insta

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
hardknocklife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hardknocklife »

My mom was 16 when she got pregnant with me and my father was 39. I'm still grossed out that my father was and still is a sick pedo. I'm disgusted that I came from someone like him.

cagedbird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cagedbird »

Okay I'm 20 and my ex is 38, one before him was 40. I love older men. It's not nasty, it's just my preference.. now one of the people in the relationship being underage is fucked up

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

They're engaged now!

jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Grossssssss how is he not in jail already actually barfing

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

I thought a few months ago she said she did not want to marry him. It is so bizarre. And to above poster...20 is different than.. what was Molly? 15 when she started "dating" the guy?
Confession-never used Tumblr. How do i access her Tumblr?
cookiedoh12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cookiedoh12 »

Ripley wrote:I thought a few months ago she said she did not want to marry him. It is so bizarre. And to above poster...20 is different than.. what was Molly? 15 when she started "dating" the guy?
Confession-never used Tumblr. How do i access her Tumblr?
She doesn't actually have a tumblr someone made a fake it was all over the drama mom blogs they contacted her instagram she confirmed she's never had a tumblr but someone was faking being her

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

A simple background check shows charges for aggravated assault, reckless endangerment, and possession with intent to sell in 2009. What a winner.
p0tat03s
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by p0tat03s »

cagedbird wrote:Okay I'm 20 and my ex is 38, one before him was 40. I love older men. It's not nasty, it's just my preference.. now one of the people in the relationship being underage is fucked up

Molly was 14 when they started dating/talking. She was 14/15 when she got pregnant and he was in his thirties.

p0tat03s
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by p0tat03s »

cagedbird wrote:Okay I'm 20 and my ex is 38, one before him was 40. I love older men. It's not nasty, it's just my preference.. now one of the people in the relationship being underage is fucked up

Molly was 14 when they started dating/talking. She was 14/15 when she got pregnant and he was in his thirties.

Return to “Molly Krause”