• Advertisement

TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby subject99 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:16 pm

On the name thing. I'm pretty lucky with my sons class. Kids have normal names and the teachers are great with handing out class lists so you don't spell anyone's name wrong. But if I had to guess I would of spelt is Alisonna not alesana. For Jakoby I probably would of spelt it that way because I've seen it before but not Alesana. I don't get the whole point of spelling names diffently or "unique". It annoys the fuck out of me. Like my children just got a new cousin and their dad's cousin spelt it Landyn. Well the mother did. No that y doesn't need to be there. Why add it? I thought it was spelt Landon or Landen. I don't get the y?? It's a yuh sound. So is it Landyuhn? Wtf?
subject99
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby twomommies » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:22 pm

hannahbanana wrote:
twomommies wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:So jakoby can spell and write his own name, but Alesana can't?

Maybe because she picked ridiculous names...

class, not ass

She posted this too...but doesn't it look like her handwriting? Does she really think it's cute that she picked out such ridicious names that no one can spell?

Probably, because they're "yuuwneeq"

class, not ass
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:24 pm

hannahbanana wrote:She just posed these....

If she's just showing those pictures I'd say they're lies she's posting because nothing went her way. Mad because she has no money to replace them? Get a job and stop trying to con people out of money. Welfare pays for glasses, stop lying.

class, not ass
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby RootBeerFloatie » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:28 pm

"... and I have no income." Well who's fucking fault is that Tayler? It's not Chuckie's.
RootBeerFloatie
True Gossiper

Postby Piperx » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:38 pm

Think she blocked me lol
Piperx
Informer

Postby hannahbanana » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:42 pm

Looks like her IG is gone
hannahbanana
Super Moddie

Postby aljmdavis2015 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:48 pm

[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160217/b7dd0a69ddb3b858e2036c6b1e6c373e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk
aljmdavis2015
Amateur

Postby aljmdavis2015 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:48 pm

Yep it's gone.

aljmdavis2015
Amateur

Postby aljmdavis2015 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:50 pm

red3head wrote:Those pictures prove nothing. Your hair was dyed red. It can easily get in your pillow and headboard when you sleep. There is no way to prove he is the one that broke the cupboards, freezer or her glasses. Knowing Taylers crazy ass, she probably broke them so she could take pictures and try and blame him. I don't believe anything she says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right! I colored my hair Burgundy and it came off on everything, for like a week afterwards

aljmdavis2015
Amateur

Postby thepinkumbrella » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:28 am

I hadn't read this thread since it was still on the first page. Lord have mercy, I've read through everything and this is a hot fucking mess!! Her trying to trade the kids for tax money made me physically ill. She's lying through her teeth about everything. No way if she was terrified of him would she be letting her kids around him or his family. Her constant goading of chuckie is just disgusting. I know chuckie is no saint and I'm sure hes laid hands on her (and she's done the same.) but damn this girl does not know how to get out of the sandbox. Have some dignity. The desparate pleas for sympathy followed by angry rants when she knows she's cornered...its almost hard to watch. She really needs help. And not more handouts, not more people paying her phone bill and buying her and her kids gifts. She would really benefit from counseling. But she would have to really wanna go and try to improve herself. Trying to counsel a liar who doesn't wanna be there will accomplish nothing. Im going through some family drama right now (sorry personal story) and the similarities between my family member/her husband/kids and tayler/chuckie/kids is disturbing. I think that's why her whole trainwreck of a life gets to me. There are innocent children suffering in awful situations like this every day and I can say from firsthand experience that a lot of them slip through the cracks of the system and not shit gets done to protect them.

Btw, if he didn't take the plea in court what exactly does that mean? Is he going to counter sue or something or take the whole thing up to a full custody battle? Sorry if its a silly question, I'm not super familiar with family court proceedings.
Fear is the mind killer.
thepinkumbrella
Amateur

Postby mommaof2cuties » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:44 am

Not taking the plea bargain means he is taking it to trial so a jury will decide determine if he is guilty of what she's accusing him of. I think lol
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby SilverLady01 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:05 am

Her IG is still up I think. Maybe she went on a blocking spree again.
SilverLady01
Informer

Postby RootBeerFloatie » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:28 am

By accepting the plea he would also have to swear in front of a judge that he was guilty of the crime, and it would go on his record that way. A plea is basically a shorter sentence in exchange for pleading guilty. By not accepting it he's going to trial, where they'll either find him not guilty, guilty of some charges, or guilty of the whole thing. His punishment will be tougher, but there's also the chance of being partially convicted or just let off. Personally I think he's getting ready to drag Tayler rightfully through the mud.

If any of Chuckie's family is reading here: he's no saint but the courts need to know about Tayler's lies so they can help the kids. Gather up screenshots, tell his attorney about her constant showing off on social media which is not characteristic of a victim, etc. The truth needs to come out, not just their versions of the truth.
RootBeerFloatie
True Gossiper

Postby Gre » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:47 am

First time poster here, she changes her ig to raisingflowerchildren

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk
Gre
Talker

Postby lmmomSD » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:08 am

RootBeerFloatie wrote:By accepting the plea he would also have to swear in front of a judge that he was guilty of the crime, and it would go on his record that way. A plea is basically a shorter sentence in exchange for pleading guilty. By not accepting it he's going to trial, where they'll either find him not guilty, guilty of some charges, or guilty of the whole thing. His punishment will be tougher, but there's also the chance of being partially convicted or just let off. Personally I think he's getting ready to drag Tayler rightfully through the mud.

If any of Chuckie's family is reading here: he's no saint but the courts need to know about Tayler's lies so they can help the kids. Gather up screenshots, tell his attorney about her constant showing off on social media which is not characteristic of a victim, etc. The truth needs to come out, not just their versions of the truth.

That's exactly what I think. He didn't take the plea because he wants to have his chance to show what _she's_ like. He wants his day in court to sling some mud himself. The DV charge isn't from family court, it's criminal court, right? It's totally separate from any divorce or custody proceedings. If I were her, I'd be nervous.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby hannahbanana » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:24 am

Of course that's why she's so pissed, chuckie has time to gather more information on her and drag him with her.
Her IG is back, all she did was change her username. Once again, probably trying to hide the post about the broken furniture.
Why not just delete the app instead of going through all that trouble to deactivate it, only to get back on it after a couple of hours?
hannahbanana
Super Moddie

Postby red3head » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:04 am

I think it was smart of him not to take the plea. That means Tayler will most likely have to take the stand and her dumb ass can't keep her story straight. She will be in for a treat and some charges for herself if she goes in and lies in court.

red3head
Gossiper

Postby Mummyandthree » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:54 pm

[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160217/57cd33699e64239acb381c7d47b00d34.jpg[/img]

She's still there

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Talker

Postby gossipingloser » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:17 pm

On a different note: she wakes up at 8am?! And she needs an alarm? With 3 young kids? Whaaaaat?!

gossipingloser
Talker

Postby twomommies » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:32 pm

wendeekayy wrote:[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160217/57cd33699e64239acb381c7d47b00d34.jpg[/img]

She's still there

The top right is hilarious...she gets free daycare and doesn't work!! Lol

class, not ass
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby missparzival » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:29 pm

She would hate Australia. If I went to work I'd earn less than my daycare fees for 2 kids! It is roughly $90 a day per child here

missparzival
Gossiper

Postby chelsieross7 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:03 pm

twomommies wrote:The top right is hilarious...she gets free daycare and doesn't work!! Lol

class, not ass

I don't think she understood that that thing she posted was sarcastic. Her caption said "this is why I'm getting my ged and a working" or something. It seemed like she thought it was being serious as in "I'll work so hard, I'll be able to make $56 a day AND pay for daycare" when really it's saying how it's not really worth it to put your kids in day care to go to work if all your money goes to having them there and you barely earn anything because of it. She's so poor she actually thinks bringing home $56 a day is a good income
chelsieross7
True Gossiper

Postby Mummyandthree » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:27 am

Mallabow wrote:She would hate Australia. If I went to work I'd earn less than my daycare fees for 2 kids! It is roughly $90 a day per child here

Tell me about it!!!!

Mummyandthree
Talker

Postby UShouldKnow » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:03 pm

Finally caught up! Whoo dang. I had to read back from when Tayler first got the puppy up to now. So much to read. Don't get me wrong, I like when I have a ton to read or watch because I've let things accumulate or something. The downside is that a lot of things I miss commenting on and commenting now may or may not be irrelevant. So it's a chore going back and not being able to really say anything until I'm completely done. Now that I can contribute to the discussion in some way, where to begin? I guess I'll respond to Star and then make points about a few other things in my next couple of posts.

@star6235
Saying she looks like a boy because of her hair and other features does not qualify as an insult to me but you're perfectly fine with feeling the way you feel. My reason is because her looking like a boy doesn't mean she's not cute. She just gets mistaken as a cute little boy rather than a cute little girl. Like, my younger sister was a bald baby and until she got her ears pierced people kept thinking she was a boy and that my mom just liked pink. One of my cousin's girl's had to always have little hair decorations in her hair until she got her ears pierced because she was always considered to be a boy because she was around her brothers and they all had either fades or braids and they wore the same "boyish" looking clothes. So I think the point that was trying to be made isn't that Alesana isn't cute, or something negative like that, because she looks like a boy but that the way she is presented anyone that doesn't know about Alesana is a girl might mistake her for a boy. Seeing as longer hair (if Tayler can keep things from happening to have to chop off her hair) or some "girly touches" can change that fact means that it's not being said she's not still a cute little girl and would just be mistook as a cute little boy.
" You'll get tired of proving me right,
before I'll get tired of proving you wrong. "

UShouldKnow
Amateur

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:33 pm

So, probably a dumb question, but I wonder if the IG name changes are to look better for court too. Raising hippies is better than wild things, and flower children sounds all peaceful and free, lol.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to ModifiedMother/Ohioisformothers (TaylerTragedy)