TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Unread post by subject99 »

On the name thing. I'm pretty lucky with my sons class. Kids have normal names and the teachers are great with handing out class lists so you don't spell anyone's name wrong. But if I had to guess I would of spelt is Alisonna not alesana. For Jakoby I probably would of spelt it that way because I've seen it before but not Alesana. I don't get the whole point of spelling names diffently or "unique". It annoys the fuck out of me. Like my children just got a new cousin and their dad's cousin spelt it Landyn. Well the mother did. No that y doesn't need to be there. Why add it? I thought it was spelt Landon or Landen. I don't get the y?? It's a yuh sound. So is it Landyuhn? Wtf?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by twomommies »

hannahbanana wrote:
twomommies wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:So jakoby can spell and write his own name, but Alesana can't?
Maybe because she picked ridiculous names...

class, not ass
She posted this too...but doesn't it look like her handwriting? Does she really think it's cute that she picked out such ridicious names that no one can spell?
Probably, because they're "yuuwneeq"

class, not ass
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hannahbanana wrote:She just posed these....
If she's just showing those pictures I'd say they're lies she's posting because nothing went her way. Mad because she has no money to replace them? Get a job and stop trying to con people out of money. Welfare pays for glasses, stop lying.

class, not ass
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

"... and I have no income." Well who's fucking fault is that Tayler? It's not Chuckie's.
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Think she blocked me lol
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Looks like her IG is gone
aljmdavis2015
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aljmdavis2015 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016021 ... 6c373e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk
aljmdavis2015
Amateur
Amateur

Yep it's gone.

aljmdavis2015
Amateur
Amateur

red3head wrote:Those pictures prove nothing. Your hair was dyed red. It can easily get in your pillow and headboard when you sleep. There is no way to prove he is the one that broke the cupboards, freezer or her glasses. Knowing Taylers crazy ass, she probably broke them so she could take pictures and try and blame him. I don't believe anything she says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right! I colored my hair Burgundy and it came off on everything, for like a week afterwards

thepinkumbrella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thepinkumbrella »

I hadn't read this thread since it was still on the first page. Lord have mercy, I've read through everything and this is a hot fucking mess!! Her trying to trade the kids for tax money made me physically ill. She's lying through her teeth about everything. No way if she was terrified of him would she be letting her kids around him or his family. Her constant goading of chuckie is just disgusting. I know chuckie is no saint and I'm sure hes laid hands on her (and she's done the same.) but damn this girl does not know how to get out of the sandbox. Have some dignity. The desparate pleas for sympathy followed by angry rants when she knows she's cornered...its almost hard to watch. She really needs help. And not more handouts, not more people paying her phone bill and buying her and her kids gifts. She would really benefit from counseling. But she would have to really wanna go and try to improve herself. Trying to counsel a liar who doesn't wanna be there will accomplish nothing. Im going through some family drama right now (sorry personal story) and the similarities between my family member/her husband/kids and tayler/chuckie/kids is disturbing. I think that's why her whole trainwreck of a life gets to me. There are innocent children suffering in awful situations like this every day and I can say from firsthand experience that a lot of them slip through the cracks of the system and not shit gets done to protect them.

Btw, if he didn't take the plea in court what exactly does that mean? Is he going to counter sue or something or take the whole thing up to a full custody battle? Sorry if its a silly question, I'm not super familiar with family court proceedings.
Fear is the mind killer.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Not taking the plea bargain means he is taking it to trial so a jury will decide determine if he is guilty of what she's accusing him of. I think lol
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Her IG is still up I think. Maybe she went on a blocking spree again.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

By accepting the plea he would also have to swear in front of a judge that he was guilty of the crime, and it would go on his record that way. A plea is basically a shorter sentence in exchange for pleading guilty. By not accepting it he's going to trial, where they'll either find him not guilty, guilty of some charges, or guilty of the whole thing. His punishment will be tougher, but there's also the chance of being partially convicted or just let off. Personally I think he's getting ready to drag Tayler rightfully through the mud.

If any of Chuckie's family is reading here: he's no saint but the courts need to know about Tayler's lies so they can help the kids. Gather up screenshots, tell his attorney about her constant showing off on social media which is not characteristic of a victim, etc. The truth needs to come out, not just their versions of the truth.
Gre
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gre »

First time poster here, she changes her ig to raisingflowerchildren

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:By accepting the plea he would also have to swear in front of a judge that he was guilty of the crime, and it would go on his record that way. A plea is basically a shorter sentence in exchange for pleading guilty. By not accepting it he's going to trial, where they'll either find him not guilty, guilty of some charges, or guilty of the whole thing. His punishment will be tougher, but there's also the chance of being partially convicted or just let off. Personally I think he's getting ready to drag Tayler rightfully through the mud.

If any of Chuckie's family is reading here: he's no saint but the courts need to know about Tayler's lies so they can help the kids. Gather up screenshots, tell his attorney about her constant showing off on social media which is not characteristic of a victim, etc. The truth needs to come out, not just their versions of the truth.
That's exactly what I think. He didn't take the plea because he wants to have his chance to show what _she's_ like. He wants his day in court to sling some mud himself. The DV charge isn't from family court, it's criminal court, right? It's totally separate from any divorce or custody proceedings. If I were her, I'd be nervous.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Of course that's why she's so pissed, chuckie has time to gather more information on her and drag him with her.
Her IG is back, all she did was change her username. Once again, probably trying to hide the post about the broken furniture.
Why not just delete the app instead of going through all that trouble to deactivate it, only to get back on it after a couple of hours?
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

I think it was smart of him not to take the plea. That means Tayler will most likely have to take the stand and her dumb ass can't keep her story straight. She will be in for a treat and some charges for herself if she goes in and lies in court.

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016021 ... b00d34.jpg[/img]

She's still there

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

On a different note: she wakes up at 8am?! And she needs an alarm? With 3 young kids? Whaaaaat?!

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

wendeekayy wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016021 ... b00d34.jpg[/img]

She's still there

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
The top right is hilarious...she gets free daycare and doesn't work!! Lol

class, not ass