YTMD Pet Peeves

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Unread post by actuallydear »

It annoys me when people just 'like' someone's posts automatically just because of who they are, and not because of their content.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I agree that the pedophile bit was a stretch. But no, I don't believe for a minute that Bryan meant Cassie was a pro because she likes freezer pops.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Motheringthem, I know you have denied being someone from the dead, but I seriously get a Sapphire vibe from you... The long posts, the shit stirring. I'm suspicious.
If your post is about me saying that Bryan was a pedo. I didn't say that. I said that the sucking comment was not his first comment about something sexual or inappropriate. I clearly said that I think Bryan does this because he thinks he is clever.
I don't think he, nor Sam are a pedo. I think they are CREEPY..
Keep the cray covered, girl.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

saltliferocks wrote:Motheringthem, I know you have denied being someone from the dead, but I seriously get a Sapphire vibe from you... The long posts, the shit stirring. I'm suspicious.
If your post is about me saying that Bryan was a pedo. I didn't say that. I said that the sucking comment was not his first comment about something sexual or inappropriate. I clearly said that I think Bryan does this because he thinks he is clever.
I don't think he, nor Sam are a pedo. I think they are CREEPY..
Keep the cray covered, girl.
I wasn't even talking about you. SEVERAL people were bringing that up to a point where a moderator even said to not accuse someone of being a pedophile.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Umm.. If I recall correctly, I think the mod's comment quoted my comment.. I'm not going to go back through several pages to verify, so if not, I apologize.
Listen, I don't like to get involved in the bullshit that goes on between members. Trust me me, I am just here for the snark. But, if you pull me in I will stand up for myself.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

saltliferocks wrote:Umm.. If I recall correctly, I think the mod's comment quoted my comment.. I'm not going to go back through several pages to verify, so if not, I apologize.
Listen, I don't like to get involved in the bullshit that goes on between members. Trust me me, I am just here for the snark. But, if you pull me in I will stand up for myself.
I personally wasn't referring to you at all, I actually agree that Bryan AND Sam are creepy. I think Austin beats them both by a dozen points but that's a different ball game. I think everyone is allowed to speculate on what he meant by that comment. It was an odd comment for sure.
To avoid any further issues, the person I was referring to about getting sensitive over ''fat shaming'' was tori (can't remember her full username and don't care to look). There were a few people (can't remember) who made me shake my head with insinuating Bryan's a pedophile but you weren't one of them. In short, I have no problem with you at all.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

The DB thread is crazy. It was crazy before, but yikes.
MichaelScarn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MichaelScarn »

gymchick43 wrote:I hate how long this website and app takes to load for me. Is it just me?

Also lol, every since I discovered ytmd and gg couple years ago while watching shaytards it has eventually tarnished my opinion of every vlogger I have liked. When ever I start watching someone new and I like them, I find I can't trust my own opinion anymore and come here Image
Haha, same here! For example I LOVE Bonnie so I refuse to read her thread Image I need at least one youtuber that I genuinely like & I know if I go in the thread I'll see something that changes my opinion. Not having that, haha. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
parryhotter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by parryhotter »

I've stopped even reading the DB threads since the last one because of how crazy and annoying it's gotten. Way too much judging and bashing and speculation! Drives me batty. I am having "withdrawals" though because I'll see something on the vlog and want to read what y'all have to say about it. Must. Resist.

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

MichaelScarn wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:I hate how long this website and app takes to load for me. Is it just me?

Also lol, every since I discovered ytmd and gg couple years ago while watching shaytards it has eventually tarnished my opinion of every vlogger I have liked. When ever I start watching someone new and I like them, I find I can't trust my own opinion anymore and come here Image
Haha, same here! For example I LOVE Bonnie so I refuse to read her thread Image I need at least one youtuber that I genuinely like & I know if I go in the thread I'll see something that changes my opinion. Not having that, haha. Image

The Bonnie thread is freaking heaven compared to most of the threads on here lol. There are a select few of us who like her, but dislike a number of choices she makes - but the majority of what's said in her thread is praise. It probably wouldn't change your opinion too much if you read her thread ahaha.

beautynoob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beautynoob »

All the Cullen fangirling in the CK thread. I get it, you have the hots for him/ you think he's the best dad ever but it's not necessary to repeat over and over and over. Maybe this happens because compared to most of the other vlogger dads he seems like the "best" one? Which I do agree with

ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

Cgl33 wrote:The DB thread is crazy. It was crazy before, but yikes.
Lol I was thinking we need a thread for the daily bumps thread

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

ashleyrr2k wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:The DB thread is crazy. It was crazy before, but yikes.
Lol I was thinking we need a thread for the daily bumps thread

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk
Omg we need this. Lol!

xoxo gossip cat
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I'm sorry but I'm over the circumcision discussion in the Cullen and Katie thread. That is all.

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

zipadeedodah wrote:I'm sorry but I'm over the circumcision discussion in the Cullen and Katie thread. That is all.

Last I checked it had ended, are people still dragging it on?

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
meganshay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meganshay »

ladymama wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:I'm sorry but I'm over the circumcision discussion in the Cullen and Katie thread. That is all.

Last I checked it had ended, are people still dragging it on?

Admin (I think krypto) jumped in to say knock it off. :)

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

As of an hour ago it's still going on. My thing is I don't need to know who all decided to get it done...take it into a PM or another thread I don't have a son so I guess it's a weird topic for me

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Seriously? People are still talking about it? They're going to get thread locked. I have a son, but it's nobody's business but ours whether or not he's clipped, just like it's C&K's business. And we don't even know if they're having a boy, ffs!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

I think it's a weird topic in general for a gossip forum. I think discusing the genitals of babies is a bit over the line of appropriate.

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I don't enjoy 85% of the threads I used to and avoid all the big yter threads. Cause the posters suck.
#FreeBen

Return to “Boxing Ring”