DailyTrashWithCash: Part 55

sweetpeaswallow
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyTrashWithCash: Part 55

Unread post by sweetpeaswallow »

Throw enough big words around like 'premiere', 'red carpet' etc and the minions will swallow it up. It will be interesting to see if Jeff's family make it in the vlog. Can you imagine how obnoxious Bryan would have been if he was there!!

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Even if Bryan wasn't sick, I don't think he would've gone to the premiere. Didn't he have plans to hang out with Jared?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I'd be shocked if Bryan would have missed a red carpet appearance while healthy. He has to tell the press that he's a number one recording artist.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I just watched this for the first time! She was giving me anxiety Jesus! I wanted to punch the screen lol

LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

On the whole Missy and Jeff thing. When I was sixteen my Mum married her first cousin. It wasn't that long ago either :D First cousin relationships happen all the time. Still makes them totally gross but that do happen.
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

LumpyDays wrote:On the whole Missy and Jeff thing. When I was sixteen my Mum married her first cousin. It wasn't that long ago either :D First cousin relationships happen all the time. Still makes them totally gross but that do happen.
Ummmmm are u joking?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

gymchick43 wrote:I just watched this for the first time! She was giving me anxiety Jesus! I wanted to punch the screen lol

That whole video is bullshit. She's such a "super taster" yet can't taste the excess salt that's in the food she eats REGULARLY. Or the excess sugar she consumed when she drenched maple syrup on her waffles. Or the excess crap that she eats regularly. Please. She's full of crap. She was annoying throughout that whole video.

screencapper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by screencapper »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016021 ... e6da87.jpg[/img]

Bryan debuts his new Bieber/KateGoselin hairstyle
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

LumpyDays wrote:On the whole Missy and Jeff thing. When I was sixteen my Mum married her first cousin. It wasn't that long ago either :D First cousin relationships happen all the time. Still makes them totally gross but that do happen.
lol what? do they now have kids together?

LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

violet-kelsey black wrote:

No I'm not joking and yes they had one son. I make sure people know that she was married to my Dad years ago and they weren't related at all :D And my half brother is normal just very spoiled by his Dad :D
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

What the fuck
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:What the fuck
Glad someone said it. Image

Also the missy and Jeff thing is so redic. This is why people think the daily bump thread is full of crazy bitches lol.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I haven't seen-- does she actually flirt with him? She's flirted with a lot of guys. Maybe it's to make Bryan jealous or keep him off balance by reminding him that other men find her attractive, because she's a "hottie with a body" , lol. Their dynamic is so weird, I wouldn't put it past her.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

lmmomSD wrote:I haven't seen-- does she actually flirt with him? She's flirted with a lot of guys. Maybe it's to make Bryan jealous or keep him off balance by reminding him that other men find her attractive, because she's a "hottie with a body" , lol. Their dynamic is so weird, I wouldn't put it past her.

I don't think they have anything going on its just that she seems more talkative and bubbly when he's there. Like she was with Corbin. She wasn't like that with Jared or Cullen. Maybe she was but it didn't get filmed.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Uh maybe bc it's her relative? Lol wtf

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lmmomSD wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: "Never heard of it" Because even though they have money, they have no class or style. It's an historical icon. People like Marilyn Monroe stayed there, and the first Academy Awards ceremony was held there. I knew that because I love classic films, but they could have looked it up.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Lol not to defend her, but the sign is broken and it says "Poosevelt" not "Roosevelt". She was trying to be funny. Hahaha

xoxo gossip cat
Oops. But I stand by the statement that although they have money, they have no style or class!
And I am sure they are going to hype this up like they are big time celebrities, going to a movie premiere!

For a movie that won't be as popular or relevant as say, Inside Out or Finding Dory

class, not ass
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

gymchick43 wrote:I just watched this for the first time! She was giving me anxiety Jesus! I wanted to punch the screen lol

That was the most annoying video ever! The way she kept sticking out her tongue to taste them items and lick them off her lips were grossing me out! She is so weird and dramatic!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyTrashWithCash: Part 55

LumpyDays wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:

No I'm not joking and yes they had one son. I make sure people know that she was married to my Dad years ago and they weren't related at all :D And my half brother is normal just very spoiled by his Dad :D
Ok.that's enough internet today Image
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Patiently waiting for catsordie and Sam to log on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

jmoysa wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I haven't seen-- does she actually flirt with him? She's flirted with a lot of guys. Maybe it's to make Bryan jealous or keep him off balance by reminding him that other men find her attractive, because she's a "hottie with a body" , lol. Their dynamic is so weird, I wouldn't put it past her.

I don't think they have anything going on its just that she seems more talkative and bubbly when he's there. Like she was with Corbin. She wasn't like that with Jared or Cullen. Maybe she was but it didn't get filmed.

I seriously doubt that there is anything actually going on-- didn't mean it that way at all. I just wouldn't put it past her to flirt with him. She's flirted with Corbin, Chris Ballinger, and who knows who else. I doubt she's flirt with Jared or Cullen in front of their wives. It's just so weird how she gets all bubbly around these other guys. I'm just waiting for the hair flip.

Return to “Daily Bumps”