2011WaysToGetAttention: Part 27

KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToGetAttention: Part 27

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

nobettsaboutit wrote:She posted a snap asking lily what she wanted for dinner and lily said "I want pasta" but Vanessa is mouthing the words along with her so she obviously told lily what to say lmao. She's ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It pisses me off to no end when EVERY time she asks Lily what she wants for breakfast or dinner she turns around and says "no I think we'll have ___ instead". Either give her what she wants or don't ask at all, don't be spiteful.

Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

CypKitty wrote:She did say this month. Considering its the 18th - we have 11 days to see if this pans out
I doubt she's getting married this month. She only has a week and a half left. I think she will get married soon, just not this month. She will make another wedding update, saying she didn't get married this month but is going to. She has to drag this out to keep people interested. She is doing it for attention.

She said she was seriously getting fit and in shape in the beginning of January. But she hasn't posted on her fitness Instagram in 4 weeks, a month.

She says she's going to do something but never follows through. She's been doing it forever. It's immature.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

License and Certificate of Marriage.

What is that? I know my marriage certificate just says certificate not license.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Typically when you are going to get married you get a marriage license. You go to the County/Town hall and obtain one. Everyone must sign it and you turn it in to the County/Town hall to show you got married. A marriage certificate is what you get afterward. It is something you can use to prove you are married. As a wife you could use the certificate to get your last name changed or a new ID in your married name etc.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I'm aware of that but the paper she posted a snapchat of literally says "License and Certificate of Marriage." Why would it say both?
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

Sorry guys, I know I just posted - does the certificate/licence she showed on snapchat mean they are married? In England you just basically get a marriage certificate once you're officially married, I'm just wondering if things are different over there?
nela7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nela7 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016021 ... 2a036c.jpg[/img]

Here's the picture for reference.

09love
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 09love »

That I think is just the license because if I remember correctly, the certificate come in the mail. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Where I live you get your marriage license from the courthouse so many days before you get married,that's what you give to the person who's officiating your marrige. They send it off after you get married then you get it back in the mail. I think it depends on the state really, plus if you really wanted to you could just find someone to officiate your marriage at your place of choosing. This is what my husband and I did. My godmother who is a justice of the peace in a different county married us at the lake. So technically if Vanessa really wanted to she could have a nice wedding in a short amount of time. We announced our engagement Feb 3rd, and were married Feb 28th. Small ceremony, small dinner after, I even wore a "wedding" dress and my best friend had a bouquet custom made and sent to me from over seas just in time. It's possible. I'm just being nitpicky and pointing out the obvious lol
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Dude she could have been doing those puzzles when lily was 1.5 years old not age 4. She's just matching the pictures up? How about teaching her how to write her name? Use the pencil right? Use scissors, feed yarn through pasta I don't know shit other than matching lol she needs to be pushed further than what she already knows..

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I'm aware of that but the paper she posted a snapchat of literally says "License and Certificate of Marriage." Why would it say both?
The state where I got married did this. You get the license, and then after you get married the person officiating (JP or priest or whomever) mails the license back to the courthouse. They then place their official seal on it and it becomes a marriage certificate. In some states this is a completely different document, but in other states it's literally the same piece of paper, but it's just official as a marriage certificate after the ceremony.
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

Wtf that necklace [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Amelia322 wrote:Dude she could have been doing those puzzles when lily was 1.5 years old not age 4. She's just matching the pictures up? How about teaching her how to write her name? Use the pencil right? Use scissors, feed yarn through pasta I don't know shit other than matching lol she needs to be pushed further than what she already knows..

My son is 1 and he can do those puzzles. We also ask him what sounds certain animals make,( like Vanessa was asking Lily) and he knows the sounds, and makes the noise.

Lily is really behind. I don't think it's Lily. I think Vanessa never taught her anything from birth to 2 and now they are starting from the beginning and she's behind. It's sad.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Lily's poor hand! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016021 ... 28f51a.jpg[/img]

GretchenWeiners
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GretchenWeiners »

Well I'm glad professionals finally told Vanessa that Lily is behind. I imagine she has that vacant expression on at school and it seems like there's little processing going on.

Poor Lily. The first 5 years are crucial and Vanessa compromised her learning abilities by treating her like a 1 year old for 4 years.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016021 ... 1f4e6c.jpg[/img]

She's redeemed herself by 0.05% for A. putting Lily back in an activity and B. not calling it 'dance class'.

But seriously Ness, thanks for taking our advice. Image

makeupnewb_94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by makeupnewb_94 »

Good for you Vanessa now the thing is sticking to it.

DianeCooper

Unread post by DianeCooper »

I think it is parents responsibility to chose best preschool for their kid. They must research well over the web about best Melville preschool. It will be beneficial for children.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Thought the picture was really funny. In this case that's how Lily's hair looks like all the time. Maybe if Vanessa sees that she'll realize how awful that birds nest has gotten. She's taken our advice a few times already might as well try again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Guessing based on the newest ASK video that she is planning to get married this weekend. Good luck to her.

Her hair looked good for once.

A lump update finally! A year is too long in my opinion to wait on lumps in breasts. Things change all the time. My mom used to get cysts. She got a lump assumed it was a cyst. Never went to the dr. Lump got bigger. Found out it was cancerous. Not saying V has cancer but she should get the lumps checked it way more often.

Return to “2011teenagemom”