• Advertisement

DailyTrashWithCash: Part 55

Re: DailyTrashWithCash: Part 55

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:27 pm

[img]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/18/fd77700a72612f8e320002bec83f3569.jpg[/img]
My daughter paused it for a minute to blow her nose, and this was what I saw.

I can't believe she actually held the beetle for Ollie. That's one of the few things I can give her props for.
And don't dogs need boosters for kennel cough? I bet they vaccinated Karma once and left it at that. Plus, so many bacteria and viruses can cause it that even vaccinating and giving antibiotics for it might not work. It usually just goes away.
"Oh, my gosh, we're on the red carpet!" (Meaning,we're so famous and special!)SO many vloggers have been to premiers. And they bought Ollie a toy. Of course.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby saltliferocks » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:34 pm

Missy sharing a hotel room with Mimi & Papa... #DreamNight for her.. I bet Ollie slept with Papa & Missy and Mimi shared a bed..
saltliferocks
True Gossiper

Postby OhHiImSam » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:53 pm

Kryptonite wrote:This is the last time I leave you bitches alone...

First... Cousins...

Hmmm... Maybe she was supposed to marry Jeff before she rebelled and dry humped Emo Bryan.

Them Hollisters look like the type to keep their bloodline pure.

Read my interview with author/director Allison Burnett! -> http://joom.ag/rZFW/p18
OhHiImSam
Extreme Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:57 pm

saltliferocks wrote:Missy sharing a hotel room with Mimi & Papa... #DreamNight for her.. I bet Ollie slept with Papa & Missy and Mimi shared a bed..

Would explain why Papa got sick and Mimi hasn't. Did someone say Jimmy is sick? Is he back?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby gymchick43 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:00 pm

OhHiImSam wrote:

First... Cousins...

Hmmm... Maybe she was supposed to marry Jeff before she rebelled and dry humped Emo Bryan.

http://i.imgur.com/xz4Sgda.gif
gymchick43
Extreme Gossiper

Postby MamaJoAnna » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:05 pm

OhHiImSam wrote:

First... Cousins...

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby nutbagmcgee » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:12 pm

So when Mimi and Poppa stayed with Missy in LA, Jimmy was alone. I pray the poor guy got laid.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby OhHiImSam » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:13 pm

And with that I wish you all a goodnight.

Sleep well.

Read my interview with author/director Allison Burnett! -> http://joom.ag/rZFW/p18
OhHiImSam
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Kryptonite » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:16 pm

OhHiImSam wrote:

First... Cousins...

You can leave now...

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk
#StayPuffy

Kryptonite
Super Moddie

Postby ihartcatz » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:16 pm

gymchick43 wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:

First... Cousins...

http://i.imgur.com/xz4Sgda.gif

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
ihartcatz
Talker

Postby sammibro » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:24 pm

OhHiImSam wrote:

First... Cousins...

Funny, but I always thought E+J looked way too similar to not be related. But hypothesizing that Missy and Jeff were betrothed would put a hilarious (and icky) spin on watching the vlogs!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
sammibro
Gossiper

Postby actuallydear » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:27 pm

^ I think Matt Mecham and his wife Emily are a bit creepy. Emily looks like she is 100% his sister, she looks so much like his mom and sister Jen, it's not funny. It's just creepy.
And the way Bonnie and Ellie are always foaming at the mouth over "how handsome" their brother, Beau, is... FUCKING CREEPY.

---
I'd love to delve more into Suzanne's past, tbh. I got the feeling she was never that religious until she met Jim. Remember how her and her sisters had DNA testing because they thought her dad cheated and didn't father one of the sisters? That's some pretty big shit. You don't do that for shits and giggles, and I am very surprised they included that in the vlogs.

Things have taken a turn, so it seems - her sister is heavily involved in a ministry, Suzanne was in a cult and then they left and Missy became a pants-wearing scene kid.

WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE ALL THIS?
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby runnerduck » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:29 pm

mommadrama01 wrote:[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160218/85f71224f2066341916a6fa0146ccab1.jpg[/img]
High school bryan and missy lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

All I can think about is Bryan's old online journal post where he talks about ejaculating in his pants when they fool around ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
runnerduck
Talker

Postby mindwarp16 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:40 pm

The daily sellouts hock Disney so much I am beginning to hate that I am viewing a paid advertisement without being told in the description box! The reason that they get away with it all the time is because they are part of maker which is a part of Disney. And its free advertisement for Disney because its considered "employee perk". These twits abuse it so much and more! frankly they abuse their kids too and I hate that the children are not protected.

Right now it is not against child labor laws! I hate that these kids are not protected! Sometimes I wish Gavin aka Sontard would grow up quicker and he be the straw that broke the camels back and he sues his parents for back payment. Then maybe that would precedent for these children and their rights!!!!

Here is an article about the issue!!!! Thoughts?

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2 ... e-and-baby

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
mindwarp16
Amateur

Postby marshmallowfluf » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:48 pm

Finn will be the jimmy of the family.. I can see him being a little genius. He's not even 4 months old yet and already sitting up on his own.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper

Postby saltliferocks » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:51 pm

actuallydear wrote:^ I think Matt Mecham and his wife Emily are a bit creepy. Emily looks like she is 100% his sister, she looks so much like his mom and sister Jen, it's not funny. It's just creepy.
And the way Bonnie and Ellie are always foaming at the mouth over "how handsome" their brother, Beau, is... FUCKING CREEPY.

Lmao!!

---
I'd love to delve more into Suzanne's past, tbh. I got the feeling she was never that religious until she met Jim. Remember how her and her sisters had DNA testing because they thought her dad cheated and didn't father one of the sisters? That's some pretty big shit. You don't do that for shits and giggles, and I am very surprised they included that in the vlogs.

Things have taken a turn, so it seems - her sister is heavily involved in a ministry, Suzanne was in a cult and then they left and Missy became a pants-wearing scene kid.

WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE ALL THIS?
saltliferocks
True Gossiper

Postby Cgl33 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:10 pm

I just watched the vlog. They were in the roped off section of the red carpet. As in, away from the stars and away from the press lol.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper

Postby MamaBear13 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:12 pm

runnerduck wrote:
mommadrama01 wrote:[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160218/85f71224f2066341916a6fa0146ccab1.jpg[/img]
High school bryan and missy lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

All I can think about is Bryan's old online journal post where he talks about ejaculating in his pants when they fool around ...

I read those entries. Pretty sure he didn't know what pre-c** was? A guy would KNOW if he had came in his pants. This post isn't towards you, just his wording in the actual entry

MamaBear13
Informer

DailyTrashWithCash: Part 55

Postby Theirmom » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:20 pm

marshmallowfluf wrote:Finn will be the jimmy of the family.. I can see him being a little genius. He's not even 4 months old yet and already sitting up on his own.

He wasn't sitting up, he was propped up with a mountain of pillows. It's the equivalent of "walking" in a baby walker.
Also, being physically advanced has NOTHING to do with how smart a kid will be. Ollie was physically advanced, and we've all seen how stunted his verbal development is. Gaines didn't walk until 14 months, but she could talk more at 12 months than Ollie can now at 31 months.
Physical development and cognitive development are two very different things.

:roll:
Theirmom
True Gossiper

Postby marshmallowfluf » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:23 pm

Theirmom wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:Finn will be the jimmy of the family.. I can see him being a little genius. He's not even 4 months old yet and already sitting up on his own.

He wasn't sitting up, he was propped up with a mountain of pillows. It's the equivalent of "walking" in a baby walker.

[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160219/643ebd04fb3f253001f1d528effc205d.jpg[/img]

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper

Postby marshmallowfluf » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:37 pm

Theirmom wrote:

Also, being physically advanced has NOTHING to do with how smart a kid will be. Ollie was physically advanced, and we've all seen how stunted his verbal development is. Gaines didn't walk until 14 months, but she could talk more at 12 months than Ollie can now at 31 months.
Physical development and cognitive development are two very different things.

I didnt say that they were, and i am well aware of that. I was just pointing out that he can already sit up because thats very advanced for his age.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:27 pm

mindwarp16 wrote:Image
The daily sellouts hock Disney so much I am beginning to hate that I am viewing a paid advertisement without being told in the description box! The reason that they get away with it all the time is because they are part of maker which is a part of Disney. And its free advertisement for Disney because its considered "employee perk". These twits abuse it so much and more! frankly they abuse their kids too and I hate that the children are not protected.

Right now it is not against child labor laws! I hate that these kids are not protected! Sometimes I wish Gavin aka Sontard would grow up quicker and he be the straw that broke the camels back and he sues his parents for back payment. Then maybe that would precedent for these children and their rights!!!!

Part of the way they get away with it, is that it's a family business, which at least in the U.S., gives them a loophole for child labor. But everyone knows it's the kids that draw viewers. Shay wouldn't be anywhere without his brood, and nobody would tune in to watch just Bryan and Missy and no babies. The law hasn't caught up with the technology. I hope it does soon! Especially for kids like poor Gavin, whose dad used his childhood weight struggles to scam even more money, with a ghost written book.

mindwarp16 wrote:Image

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Spartan_Bride » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:04 pm

meganshay wrote:Total speculation... But how long was their engagement? Any chance she got pregnant and that's why they got married?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I have been waiting for this picture to come up in conversation!:

1. When was this? When they were still in high school?? I can't believe the Hollisters would let this fly.

2. To try to answer your question: I don't think they were engaged long at all. From what I can deduce the Hollisters pressured them into getting married after they moved in together right out of high school. An unplanned pregnancy could have been at play though.

I have thought for a long while that Missy was curious and then had sex with Bryan. I'm from a really small Southern town and found it really common that when high school sweethearts from religious families have sex they seem to take on this mindset that they have to stay with that person forever and that's only perpetuated when their parents find out. And with Missy's upbringing that is probably the case. That's one of the big problems in my eyes about SOME strict/cult/religious parenting - instead of teaching sense they teach obedience, and when the kid gets an ounce of freedom they go goat-fucking wild and make stupid life decisions(1st-hand experience talking as a former 19 year old with a penis addiction). They definitely got pressured into marriage by her parents before they were ready and I think that's a horrible way for any parent to behave in the interest of their child's future. DISCLAIMER: This is NOT to say that all high school sweethearts don't work. I just think you have to be really mature for your age.
Spartan_Bride
Amateur

Postby laughsatytfame » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:14 pm

Missy graduated from Emmett High with the class of 2008. Bryan graduated later, but I haven't seen his name on any alumni for 2008 or 2009 for Emmett High. Anyway they moved in together in May/June 2008 and Married 8*8*2008. So it was right out of High School. I wonder if Bryan fast tracked with a different school to grad in the summer 08 and then do college. Either way it's all odd.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper

Postby liz749 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:18 pm

[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160219/e258918f70c4ecc188197cede716f067.jpg[/img]

A minion tweeted this to Bryan. These kids don't really look like at all imo. I think Finn is much cuter with his big eyes lol. Ollie is identical to Bryan, hopefully Finn is spared those unfortunate genes.

liz749
Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay