TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Unread post by missparzival »

She would hate Australia. If I went to work I'd earn less than my daycare fees for 2 kids! It is roughly $90 a day per child here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

twomommies wrote:The top right is hilarious...she gets free daycare and doesn't work!! Lol

class, not ass
I don't think she understood that that thing she posted was sarcastic. Her caption said "this is why I'm getting my ged and a working" or something. It seemed like she thought it was being serious as in "I'll work so hard, I'll be able to make $56 a day AND pay for daycare" when really it's saying how it's not really worth it to put your kids in day care to go to work if all your money goes to having them there and you barely earn anything because of it. She's so poor she actually thinks bringing home $56 a day is a good income
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Mallabow wrote:She would hate Australia. If I went to work I'd earn less than my daycare fees for 2 kids! It is roughly $90 a day per child here

Tell me about it!!!!

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
UShouldKnow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by UShouldKnow »

Finally caught up! Whoo dang. I had to read back from when Tayler first got the puppy up to now. So much to read. Don't get me wrong, I like when I have a ton to read or watch because I've let things accumulate or something. The downside is that a lot of things I miss commenting on and commenting now may or may not be irrelevant. So it's a chore going back and not being able to really say anything until I'm completely done. Now that I can contribute to the discussion in some way, where to begin? I guess I'll respond to Star and then make points about a few other things in my next couple of posts.

@star6235
Saying she looks like a boy because of her hair and other features does not qualify as an insult to me but you're perfectly fine with feeling the way you feel. My reason is because her looking like a boy doesn't mean she's not cute. She just gets mistaken as a cute little boy rather than a cute little girl. Like, my younger sister was a bald baby and until she got her ears pierced people kept thinking she was a boy and that my mom just liked pink. One of my cousin's girl's had to always have little hair decorations in her hair until she got her ears pierced because she was always considered to be a boy because she was around her brothers and they all had either fades or braids and they wore the same "boyish" looking clothes. So I think the point that was trying to be made isn't that Alesana isn't cute, or something negative like that, because she looks like a boy but that the way she is presented anyone that doesn't know about Alesana is a girl might mistake her for a boy. Seeing as longer hair (if Tayler can keep things from happening to have to chop off her hair) or some "girly touches" can change that fact means that it's not being said she's not still a cute little girl and would just be mistook as a cute little boy.
" You'll get tired of proving me right,
before I'll get tired of proving you wrong. "
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, probably a dumb question, but I wonder if the IG name changes are to look better for court too. Raising hippies is better than wild things, and flower children sounds all peaceful and free, lol.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Pretty sure that alesana's hair is short because she gave herself a Joe Dirt haircut when she wasn't properly supervised by Tayler and managed to really fuck get hair up. A haircut was the only viable option.

Still not sure how she was left alone with scissors long enough to screw her hair up bad. My kids both cut their hair at some point but only got a small chunk. My son cut his at school in kindergarten, just a piece in the front. My daughter, I swear she's going to be s cosmetologist. She gave herself perfect side bangs in one cut.

I was pissed tho cause I was growing her bangs out because she has cowlicks up front like her mama
#FreeBen
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Alesana cut it awhile ago and then it was growing back but Tayler cut it off again and shaved jakoby's because they had lice and she couldn't get rid of them so she thought the best option was to cut her kids hair off.
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

Ambrosia wrote:Alesana cut it awhile ago and then it was growing back but Tayler cut it off again and shaved jakoby's because they had lice and she couldn't get rid of them so she thought the best option was to cut her kids hair off.
They had lice?! Those poor kids. Does she realize there is a perfectly efficient one step shampoo that removes it all in one shot? Shaving a kids head isn't effective in erraticating lice at all. Image

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

They have had it more than once. I think at least 3 times
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Piperx wrote:They have had it more than once. I think at least 3 times
A couple of days ago she posted a picture of Alesana wearing that ugly blue wig. Taylers biggest compliant when the kids got the lice was how she was upset about lice got on that wig. I can't believe she had the nerve to sell the kids clothes and toys that she couldn't get the lice out of.
lovetolove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lovetolove »

She didn't say anything about the kids restraining order. Does that mean he can see the kids?

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

hannahbanana wrote:
A couple of days ago she posted a picture of Alesana wearing that ugly blue wig. Taylers biggest compliant when the kids got the lice was how she was upset about lice got on that wig. I can't believe she had the nerve to sell the kids clothes and toys that she couldn't get the lice out of.

She sold clothes and toys? Knowing there was "lice" on them to other families. Knowing full well they could get the lice? #bestlogicever

But in reality to get rid of lice all you have to do it put stuffed animals in a big garbage bag and close it off for 1-2 weeks and all is fine she didn't have to sell everything. Also she didn't have to shave or cut anyone's hair like said above all she had to do was wash their hair with formulated shampoo or even put tea tree oil in their hair for a few days. I don't get her logic (well lack there off).
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

subject99 wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:

She sold clothes and toys? Knowing there was "lice" on them to other families. Knowing full well they could get the lice? #bestlogicever

But in reality to get rid of lice all you have to do it put stuffed animals in a big garbage bag and close it off for 1-2 weeks and all is fine she didn't have to sell everything. Also she didn't have to shave or cut anyone's hair like said above all she had to do was wash their hair with formulated shampoo or even put tea tree oil in their hair for a few days. I don't get her logic (well lack there off).
In the last thread, there's a screenshot of her asking if anyone from her area would like to buy them. It's no surprise since she once tried to sell the kids car seats that were in that scary car accident chuckie was in a few years back and claimed that they were in perfect condition.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I refuse to believe that someone sent her this card. So she's just giving out her address to random people now? Anyone can say, "hey I want to send you and the kids gifts". Geez...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016022 ... e229f7.jpg[/img]

Point proven

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

She's literally already back to doing share for share bullcrap. When will this idiot stop...
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lovetolove wrote:She didn't say anything about the kids restraining order. Does that mean he can see the kids?

Judging by her spam posts from tonight, looks like they're at the Herrons for the weekend.
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Unread post by Primadxnna »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/20 ... 720e51.jpg[/img][img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/20 ... 8281c8.jpg[/img]

Here we go again Image
But holy shit that tattoo sleeve looks really BAD. She should at least bother to finish it, maybe it would look decent like the vagina rose.

ImageImage
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Her diamonds and knuckles look like they've been redone recently. I think I remember the knuckles being redone after she tried removing them but I don't think there was ever mention of her diamonds
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Does chuckie follow and like anyone elses posts on instagram?

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”