• Advertisement

TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby Ambrosia » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:12 am

Alesana cut it awhile ago and then it was growing back but Tayler cut it off again and shaved jakoby's because they had lice and she couldn't get rid of them so she thought the best option was to cut her kids hair off.
User avatar
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:27 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1243 times

Advertisement

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby somewhatsilent » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:11 am

Ambrosia wrote:Alesana cut it awhile ago and then it was growing back but Tayler cut it off again and shaved jakoby's because they had lice and she couldn't get rid of them so she thought the best option was to cut her kids hair off.

They had lice?! Those poor kids. Does she realize there is a perfectly efficient one step shampoo that removes it all in one shot? Shaving a kids head isn't effective in erraticating lice at all.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
somewhatsilent
Informer
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 4:21 pm
Has thanked: 2125 times
Been thanked: 597 times

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby Piperx » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:39 am

They have had it more than once. I think at least 3 times
Piperx
Talker
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:18 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 238 times

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby hannahbanana » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:01 am

Piperx wrote:They have had it more than once. I think at least 3 times

A couple of days ago she posted a picture of Alesana wearing that ugly blue wig. Taylers biggest compliant when the kids got the lice was how she was upset about lice got on that wig. I can't believe she had the nerve to sell the kids clothes and toys that she couldn't get the lice out of.
hannahbanana
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 5285
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6144 times

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby lovetolove » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:04 am

She didn't say anything about the kids restraining order. Does that mean he can see the kids?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lovetolove
Amateur
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:38 am
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby subject99 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:41 am

hannahbanana wrote:
Piperx wrote:They have had it more than once. I think at least 3 times

A couple of days ago she posted a picture of Alesana wearing that ugly blue wig. Taylers biggest compliant when the kids got the lice was how she was upset about lice got on that wig. I can't believe she had the nerve to sell the kids clothes and toys that she couldn't get the lice out of.



She sold clothes and toys? Knowing there was "lice" on them to other families. Knowing full well they could get the lice? #bestlogicever

But in reality to get rid of lice all you have to do it put stuffed animals in a big garbage bag and close it off for 1-2 weeks and all is fine she didn't have to sell everything. Also she didn't have to shave or cut anyone's hair like said above all she had to do was wash their hair with formulated shampoo or even put tea tree oil in their hair for a few days. I don't get her logic (well lack there off).
subject99
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3348
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:15 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby hannahbanana » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:14 am

subject99 wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:
Piperx wrote:They have had it more than once. I think at least 3 times

A couple of days ago she posted a picture of Alesana wearing that ugly blue wig. Taylers biggest compliant when the kids got the lice was how she was upset about lice got on that wig. I can't believe she had the nerve to sell the kids clothes and toys that she couldn't get the lice out of.



She sold clothes and toys? Knowing there was "lice" on them to other families. Knowing full well they could get the lice? #bestlogicever

But in reality to get rid of lice all you have to do it put stuffed animals in a big garbage bag and close it off for 1-2 weeks and all is fine she didn't have to sell everything. Also she didn't have to shave or cut anyone's hair like said above all she had to do was wash their hair with formulated shampoo or even put tea tree oil in their hair for a few days. I don't get her logic (well lack there off).

In the last thread, there's a screenshot of her asking if anyone from her area would like to buy them. It's no surprise since she once tried to sell the kids car seats that were in that scary car accident chuckie was in a few years back and claimed that they were in perfect condition.
hannahbanana
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 5285
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6144 times

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby hannahbanana » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:16 am

I refuse to believe that someone sent her this card. So she's just giving out her address to random people now? Anyone can say, "hey I want to send you and the kids gifts". Geez...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hannahbanana
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 5285
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6144 times

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby Mummyandthree » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:16 pm

[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160220/a4c894f817433fed6b60a8ad84e229f7.jpg[/img]

Point proven

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Mummyandthree
Talker
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:04 am
Has thanked: 590 times
Been thanked: 259 times

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby mac-n-cheese » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:49 pm

She's literally already back to doing share for share bullcrap. When will this idiot stop...
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
 
Posts: 721
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:43 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2032 times

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby hannahbanana » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:36 am

lovetolove wrote:She didn't say anything about the kids restraining order. Does that mean he can see the kids?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judging by her spam posts from tonight, looks like they're at the Herrons for the weekend.
hannahbanana
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 5285
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6144 times

TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby Primadxnna » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:02 am

[img]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/20/2e106eeefebcc48ea57a34b2be720e51.jpg[/img][img]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/20/98c549b3adfeecc3b9079afc0b8281c8.jpg[/img]


Here we go again
But holy shit that tattoo sleeve looks really BAD. She should at least bother to finish it, maybe it would look decent like the vagina rose.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageImage
User avatar
Primadxnna
Gossiper
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:49 am
Location: Suspiria's Torture Chamber
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 584 times

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby mommaof2cuties » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:17 am

Her diamonds and knuckles look like they've been redone recently. I think I remember the knuckles being redone after she tried removing them but I don't think there was ever mention of her diamonds
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2532
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2507 times

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby sadie » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:37 am

Does chuckie follow and like anyone elses posts on instagram?
sadie
Gossiper
 
Posts: 864
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:24 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 2062 times

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby hannahbanana » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:29 am

mommaof2cuties wrote:Her diamonds and knuckles look like they've been redone recently. I think I remember the knuckles being redone after she tried removing them but I don't think there was ever mention of her diamonds

She recently posted about how she's getting a supernatural tattoo next when she's "no longer broke", now we know what she'll be spending the kids tax money on.
Also I think it's hilarious how Lilith is getting bigger and she swore that she was going to be tiny forever.
hannahbanana
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 5285
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6144 times

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby Aboogabooga » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:03 am

She's literally sitting in the sink for that picture. Lol like she is forever stuck in the MySpace days.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
Informer
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:55 pm
Has thanked: 1454 times
Been thanked: 1450 times

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby somewhatsilent » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:49 am

Dayum she looks like an old lady in that pic...hardly "sexy" thats for sure. Yikes. Go do something productive when you have free time from your kids..I'm sure she spent at least 30 min trying to get that picture. Akward.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
somewhatsilent
Informer
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 4:21 pm
Has thanked: 2125 times
Been thanked: 597 times

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby mac-n-cheese » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:56 am

sadie wrote:Does chuckie follow and like anyone elses posts on instagram?


He added me but I denied it. Thought it was kind of odd lol
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
 
Posts: 721
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:43 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2032 times

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby twomommies » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:14 am

Primadxnna wrote:[img]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/20/2e106eeefebcc48ea57a34b2be720e51.jpg[/img][img]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/20/98c549b3adfeecc3b9079afc0b8281c8.jpg[/img]


Here we go again
But holy shit that tattoo sleeve looks really BAD. She should at least bother to finish it, maybe it would look decent like the vagina rose.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like Sharpie...does she own no pants that are actual pajama pants, just all of these asscheek showing pants?

class, not ass
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4151
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:43 am
Has thanked: 64711 times
Been thanked: 3725 times

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby twomommies » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:15 am

sadie wrote:Does chuckie follow and like anyone elses posts on instagram?

Mine

class, not ass
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4151
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:43 am
Has thanked: 64711 times
Been thanked: 3725 times

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby RootBeerFloatie » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:57 pm

Her sleeve just looks like her kids scribbled on her arm with a marker
RootBeerFloatie
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1101
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:46 pm
Has thanked: 59 times
Been thanked: 5922 times

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby mamamayhem14 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:35 pm

Just looked at the picture of her on the sink and she looks like she has aged a lot since she has had the kids "to herself." That was not a very flattering picture at all.
mamamayhem14
Gossiper
 
Posts: 879
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:18 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 369 times

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby Piperx » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:47 pm

Is it just me or does it look like shes sucking her stomach in
Piperx
Talker
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:18 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 238 times

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby lily1995 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:14 pm

Didn't Tayler say that Chuckie broke her glasses when he "tried to take her life"? She's wearing them in her latest insta video. Unless she was referring to another time.
:HK: :love2: Tayler | 23 | Mother of 3½ Stuck Farts :love2: :HK:
User avatar
lily1995
Gossiper
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:24 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 1309 times

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby kingoflove21vher » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:35 pm

lily1995 wrote:Didn't Tayler say that Chuckie broke her glasses when he "tried to take her life"? She's wearing them in her latest insta video. Unless she was referring to another time.

Well she said she had no money to replace any of the stuff he supposedly broke so I assume those are the same glasses he "broke".

Sent from my SM-S890L using Tapatalk
Image

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2018
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:35 am
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 398 times

PreviousNext

Return to ModifiedMother/Ohioisformothers (TaylerTragedy)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests