Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyTrashWithCash: Part 55

Unread post by lidialove29 »

lidialove29 wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:
Motheringthem wrote:The fact that so many of you guys waste your time on this site gossiping about youtubers is really pathetic. And you say you have children? Maybe instead of getting sassy about youtubers you should be taking care of your own children or find a productive hobby. You all say that Missy spends so much on her phone but where are your children while you are on here? Your hypocrites. You say that they never do anything yet what are you guys doing? Oh yeah on a gossip site dedicated to people you dont even know and who dont even know you exist. I cannot help but laugh at the hypocrisy. Quit neglecting your children and get a life instead of spending time on here talking about youtubers. Wow what a life you all live.
Hey blacksoul, aka MotheringThem. We have a rule here against multiple accounts. Byeeee.
No wonder i thought i was the only one seeing mothering them. Only saw black soul when she was quoted. Isnt motheringthem a regular here? As in also talks smack lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Sorry just caught up. I see its been discussed.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
screencapper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by screencapper »

Thanks Hannahbanana & actuallydear! I didn't know all that! I'm pretty much a "freshman" here!

Yeah I saw MotheringThem posted that but when somebody quoted that post, it appears blacksoul. Why is that? Did MotheringThem change her nickname to blacksoul now?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

actuallydear wrote:i don't have any kids.

Neither do I. And I'm on a treadmill as we speak....I only view while I exercise. BAM MITHY

class, not ass
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

kittypurry wrote:Vlog was a snorefest.

Bryan making breakfast. Naming off all the sick people. Missy's got smudged mascara under her eyes from yesterday, it looks like

Liv and Pey are over. Image for taking suggestions, Bryan

Ollie playing by the pool while Missy vlogs

Ollie freaking out because Liv and Pey were going to nap in his bed.

Opening chocolate eggs with toys inside (looks like a kinder egg), probably hoping to cash in on that crowd.

Mimi and Jim are over, wasn't Jim sick yesterday/day before? He got sick after the premiere

Missy reading to the kids, Liv and Pey are staying overnight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Finally making videos their under 10 base loves

class, not ass
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

screencapper wrote:Thanks Hannahbanana & actuallydear! I didn't know all that! I'm pretty much a "freshman" here! Image

Yeah I saw MotheringThem posted that but when somebody quoted that post, it appears blacksoul. Why is that? Did MotheringThem change her nickname to blacksoul now?
She created a second account, which is against the rules.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

ferriswheel wrote:
screencapper wrote:Thanks Hannahbanana & actuallydear! I didn't know all that! I'm pretty much a "freshman" here! Image

She created a second account, which is against the rules.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
When you have multiple accounts under the same IP address, it shows (at least for the mods) all your usernames, so we just merged them into one account. That's why it now says that MotheringThem instead of blacksoul.
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

I know I've said this a hundred times, but I just can't with this family.

I turn on today's vlog and Bryan is a complete idiot! "I don't have an appetite" well you just ate owner yesterday like you were never sick. Didn't you think that wasn't a smart first meal? Idiot.

Then they act like they know about this bug. They had no clue about t before we all told them it lives on the surface for 2weeks. I even tweeted them the info. Now they want to act like they know it all.

Ohh we just got everyone sick no big deal.

I don't even want to watch the rest of the vlog.

PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

Ohh wow I come back and see some crazy shit hit. I knew I didn't like that motheringthem chick she was so bipolar with liking them, talking shit, liking them etc. Lordy!

ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

This is why I love this site.I love watching the drama [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

shortstop wrote:What is this daily dumps central???
Looks like a fan account

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

twomommies wrote:
actuallydear wrote:i don't have any kids.

Neither do I. And I'm on a treadmill as we speak....I only view while I exercise. BAM MITHY

class, not ass
I also have no kids and only watch the Dailybumps while I exercise :D Only today I didn't since I walked to the waterfront in hopes of bumping into more YTers in the area for Magfest... No luck :(

But I always think it's funny when people come here toe lecture us about how we don't have lives... I usually just have the website pulled up in the background while working on homework to get my Masters... Or editing a play that is on the verge of production before I turn 25...

Basically, I use ya'll to procrastinate. And I feel like that's the real reason a lot of us use the site.

I think it's sadder to create an account just to lecture us when if you're taking the time to defend the bumps you lead a much sadder life than we do.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

I also only watch the Bumps and usually only catch up here while I'm on the treadmill. No kids for me either! LOL
#TeamNoLives!

xoxo gossip cat
kate514
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kate514 »

Motheringthem wrote:The fact that so many of you guys waste your time on this site gossiping about youtubers is really pathetic. And you say you have children? Maybe instead of getting sassy about youtubers you should be taking care of your own children or find a productive hobby. You all say that Missy spends so much on her phone but where are your children while you are on here? Your hypocrites. You say that they never do anything yet what are you guys doing? Oh yeah on a gossip site dedicated to people you dont even know and who dont even know you exist. I cannot help but laugh at the hypocrisy. Quit neglecting your children and get a life instead of spending time on here talking about youtubers. Wow what a life you all live.
mrs. hollister is that you?
kate514
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kate514 »

Playsinrain wrote:
blacksoul wrote:The fact that so many of you guys waste your time on this site gossiping about youtubers is really pathetic. And you say you have children? Maybe instead of getting sassy about youtubers you should be taking care of your own children or find a productive hobby. You all say that Missy spends so much on her phone but where are your children while you are on here? Your hypocrites. You say that they never do anything yet what are you guys doing? Oh yeah on a gossip site dedicated to people you dont even know and who dont even know you exist. I cannot help but laugh at the hypocrisy. Quit neglecting your children and get a life instead of spending time on here talking about youtubers. Wow what a life you all live.
Then why are you here posting?? Same can go to you...
missy is that you
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

HA!! We called it! Sapphire, you crazy bitch!
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I don't get why people have such an issue with this site, at least what we say stays on here! We don't go to their social medias and talk about them.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DailyTrashWithCash: Part 55

Unread post by Theirmom »

Okay, I'm not going to call anyone out individually or go on a long rant about it. But. Can we NOT use the term "bipolar" in reference to this troll. Bipolar is a mental illness where the sufferer is unable to manage emotions.
It's not being indecisive, flakey or going back and forth on opinions.
Bipolar us not a personality disorder or attention seeking. If you absolutely MUST liken this behaviour to a mental illness, Borderline Personality Disorder or Narcissistic Personality disorder would be a better fit.

I've got rapid cycling bipolar disorder, and I would NEVER act the way this troll does. It's not one of the symptoms.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last edited by Theirmom on Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:roll:
Mammabear
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammabear »

Mammabear wrote:Haha ... Who wants to guess who blacksoul is?

So I wake up to find out that blacksoul has changed their ID back to motheringthem? LOL waaaayy too much time on their hands.

Thanks for the back stories on all the cray crays.

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

thenightowl wrote:I don't get why people have such an issue with this site, at least what we say stays on here! We don't go to their social medias and talk about them.
Only crazy, mentally ill women who make up families and miscarriages have a problem with this site. Anyone with any type of sense can realize this site is meant to air grievances people have with YTers that many people worship.
Therefore: most of us are all normal
Sapphire/MotheringThem/Alice: insane
Fans of DB: too young to understand

Does this forum sometimes go a tad too far with the nitpicking and complete hatred? Yes.
Do the majority of the people on here have enough common sense to see when M&B do good things and can acknowledge that?
Yes.
Do some people on here hate them SO much that they'll make any little thing M&B do seem 100% worse than it really is and basically have crowned them New Hitler and New Hitler 2?
Yes.

But hey, #TeamNoLives 5evr. Image

xoxo gossip cat
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I've thought that bitch was sapphire for days

Return to “Daily Bumps”